HTML Abandoned Nefarius Evil Plot [v0.18] [bobdenard32]

Oct 13, 2017
I didn't know this game and I think it's great. Too bad there's no new content. How far can we go on missions? I'm going around in circles while I see lots of images that I haven't seen yet in the file. For example, the Asyle and the Dean, even the buttplug... I don't see how to do them.
If you type SugarCube.State.variables into console and change debug to true, there's debug option with lots of stuff.

As for buttplug, there's no reference for the image in the HTML file, neither there are for ballgag and straitjacket. Some pictures in the gallery are just hanging without a purpose.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
The creator actually posted an update a few months ago:
There's a more in-depth post on their blog (also a few months ago).
Crazy to think that it's been ten years since that game last updated.

And that it still has fans that fondly remember it to this day.

Reactions: Umgah and myuri78

myuri78

Jun 20, 2017
Crazy to think that it's been ten years since that game last updated.

And that it still has fans that fondly remember it to this day.
>As for what's next after the Lilith Device I want to make another game. It obviously won't be in RAGS, in fact TLD is probably the last RAGS game. But I've been learning engines and I'm running through ideas.

Thank God I can't stress enough how much I hate Rags, even the web browser version Regalia wasn't great

Oct 13, 2017
How do you get the bimbo content in this game?
I'm not sure about all the triggers, but I think you should defeat eco girl in random encounter in downtown patrol. Then you watch bimbo dream several times until you get interrogated. After that you can meet bimbo girl during downtown patrol. There are few options what to do when you play along, lose or defeat her, but that's it.

It's not really worth it, just use debug to trigger those events to see the scene.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Any good way to cheat on this one? Training seemingly stops working after a while, downtown enemies all seem pretty ridiculous in strength and save editing isn't working well for me.

Shame about the game being abandoned but I'd like to at least see what there is lmao

Vysirez

Apr 24, 2018
If I remember right, it's mostly about focusing on the right Stat and not spreading out too much. It's been a long time, but I think if you get a fair bit of dex or whatever stat would be dex, it gets hard to actually loose, str focus works okay too I think. As far as cheating, it's html, so it's not too hard to just modify things a bit, but I guess you do need a bit of familiarity with code.

Reactions: 2341Name
Oct 13, 2017
Any good way to cheat on this one? Training seemingly stops working after a while, downtown enemies all seem pretty ridiculous in strength and save editing isn't working well for me.

Shame about the game being abandoned but I'd like to at least see what there is lmao
There is, open console and write SugarCube.State.variables.debug = true, close console and advance a step ingame. After which you'll get a debug button.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2341Name