VN Ren'Py Abandoned Neighbor's Family [v0.3] [GNG]

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
pBKigvtxejvq2nXVy6Vp65FzlJtGmZIBonNfKxJhF9aDVbxrjrEDPMFuUaSyT3oQ.png

Overview:
You've got a role of a simple guy, to whom one fine morning the neighbor knocked at the door, asking for help.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win/Linux: - -

g0607lcpcot2.png 5973403297c17.png 59734058892d9.png 4d38538546b140b08f126741bf257f66.jpg f978133dec6d4d87944dc2f8a3321f0f.jpg 0170c671deca4bbdaf37f61a4ce575c7.jpg 0579435750ec4362a92b50672b6954d0.jpg

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Too soon to be a my sweet neighbor clone... probably, i bet this was being made at the same time, as weird a coincidence that would be.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
yes of course, but at least this one has a couple of possible interesting stuffs in. We need to wait and see.
the mom is hot but not as hot as the mom from dreams and desire or dual family but the game itself looks promising

U

User_10739

So when the daughter borrows the tools and says I can bring them back later, then asks "hey come to our party" and you reply "I'm sorry but I'm busy", why would you get a game over? That is rather stupid, why couldn't she just bring the tools back later, like she said? Maybe I had to go to work or to my AA meeting... Then you could start the game with some more alone time with her before being forced to corrupt Graham's (from DMD) wife (wearing a cow costume).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
maybe its just me... but i fucking hate the "game over" in a game like that. its kind of stupid and look like forcing you to do some specific shit, no choices, just "stfu and do this or that , or you get a game over" ... i hate those game over in game like that :(

that shouldnt exist

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
maybe its just me... but i fucking hate the "game over" in a game like that. its kind of stupid and look like forcing you to do some specific shit, no choices, just "stfu and do this or that , or you get a game over" ... i hate those game over in game like that :(

that shouldnt exist
Yeah, raged at his myself...

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

paladin07

May 28, 2017

that shouldnt exist
we're talking about the delicate task of seducing someone. Generally, if you place any impediments to that yourself or you turn them down for something or you go too far, you do spoil that seduction. In such a case if the game is primarily about the seduction of that character then there really is no way forward after some sort of game inhibiting decision. Have you ever tried saying no to a woman that asked you to have sex with her and see how long or how many times she goes out with you after that? If you're both over 21 in non-virgins that doesn't go over too well. Now you have to deal with her saying no but women don't generally have to deal with the men saying no. By the same token not accepting an invitation to a party would probably be pretty off-putting if you're trying to seduce a woman. Just my two cents. Besides you're requiring the author to take you down some sort of a path and the game that involves you having pissed off the object of your seduction so there really isn't a game after that. Having an alternative storyline where you instead go after somebody else completely changes the scope of the game.

Reactions: x7CB

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
we're talking about the delicate task of seducing someone. Generally, if you place any impediments to that yourself or you turn them down for something or you go too far, you do spoil that seduction. In such a case if the game is primarily about the seduction of that character then there really is no way forward after some sort of game inhibiting decision. Have you ever tried saying no to a woman that asked you to have sex with her and see how long or how many times she goes out with you after that? If you're both over 21 in non-virgins that doesn't go over too well. Now you have to deal with her saying no but women don't generally have to deal with the men saying no. By the same token not accepting an invitation to a party would probably be pretty off-putting if you're trying to seduce a woman. Just my two cents. Besides you're requiring the author to take you down some sort of a path and the game that involves you having pissed off the object of your seduction so there really isn't a game after that. Having an alternative storyline where you instead go after somebody else completely changes the scope of the game.
i dont see the point with my comment ...

but they are lots of others possibilities to put something in the game else than a game over. game over is a very frustating part of any game.

and yes, i already have say no multiples time to a women, i know how they react and they dont react all the same.

now imagine yourself, saying no to a women.... and that result in the fact that now you cant go with any womens at all for the rest of your life. because you didnt have follow what your mother asked you to do precisly.

thats exactly the feeling of a game over in a game like that.

at least, its my point of view

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I quite liked this one. Decent models, good potential, though a bit rushed as the mom just can't wait to get on her knees. I do like the dominate skill though. A lot of potential here lets hope he doesn't fuck it up down the road and forget about it.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
If the demo is so short, then I won't bother downloading it. But I'll keep following the progress because it is looking interesting.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
So when the daughter borrows the tools and says I can bring them back later, then asks "hey come to our party" and you reply "I'm sorry but I'm busy", why would you get a game over? That is rather stupid, why couldn't she just bring the tools back later, like she said? Maybe I had to go to work or to my AA meeting... Then you could start the game with some more alone time with her before being forced to corrupt Graham's (from DMD) wife (wearing a cow costume).
i was wondering if anyone recognized graham from DMD is here

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
yeah that little slut gives the bird because she knew we were going to get any content