Unity Completed NejicomiSimulator TMA02 - Turning a Rude, Titanic-Tittied Slut into Your Personal Heifer-Hole [v1.0.3] [yabukaradoo]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xevia

Apr 7, 2022
hi i tried to use reipatcher for the on screen subtitles but it doesn't seem to work. any advice on how to make it work on this game?

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
for people wondering where to find the (currently) latest version of tma02, its here:

hope it makes it easier

Reactions: yeeeeeea

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
In-game a tattoo for the girl, apparently it also supports new devices
I have been trying It and I think they added an option to take away the choking voicen and new lines along with reducing the frequency she talks.

Still, considering how violent this entry is in comparison with the others and that its drawn by Asanagi himself I dont understandn how they didnt add a knocked/killed expression like how he tends to draw. Something like this:

There is not even foaming!

Reactions: ComicFlan

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
I have been trying It and I think they added an option to take away the choking voicen and new lines along with reducing the frequency she talks.

Still, considering how violent this entry is in comparison with the others and that its drawn by Asanagi himself I dont understandn how they didnt add a knocked/killed expression like how he tends to draw. Something like this:

There is not even foaming!
Would really love it if they added something like that, like when she is in that state, she stops talking (not saying I don't like the VA but would be a great addition).
Been enjoying these kinds of games, really short and the dev/artist can add more options anytime.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Would really love it if they added something like that, like when she is in that state, she stops talking (not saying I don't like the VA but would be a great addition).
Been enjoying these kinds of games, really short and the dev/artist can add more options anytime.
Same I thought, maybe she could go mute like in Time Stop pero still bobbing or even in a different posture to simulate dead weight. Maybe she could even moan but lower and less from time to time I dont know.

• Wow
Reactions: Moe Bahamas

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
Same I thought, maybe she could go mute like in Time Stop pero still bobbing or even in a different posture to simulate dead weight. Maybe she could even moan but lower and less from time to time I dont know.
If they made an update adding a tattoo and an option to active the choking voice, I wouldn't doubt they can do another update adding these features, possible but very unlikely.
I think that if we ever see these features, it would be on a future new game.

• Hey there
Reactions: LewdEbichu

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
If they made an update adding a tattoo and an option to active the choking voice, I wouldn't doubt they can do another update adding these features, possible but very unlikely.
I think that if we ever see these features, it would be on a future new game.
I just hope Asanagi does more wild Asanagi stuff in more h games

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moe Bahamas

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
I think there is a new update featuring fanarts and something related to her choking voice. It seems like they are updating this one a lot. I hope it adds more savage stuff, there is too little transformation options.

Reactions: yeeeeeea

GameWheat14

Apr 24, 2024
Question: Is there a way to turn on subtitles to english on this game? The settings and stuff are in english but not the subtitles. Is it possible to turn them on?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes