Unity Completed NejicomiSimulator TMA02 - Turning a Rude, Titanic-Tittied Slut into Your Personal Heifer-Hole [v1.0.3] [yabukaradoo]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
I'm not sure what'd be more painful.
Those pipe clamps that are supposed to pass for nipple piercings or the way she stands on that stool.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 19-29-37 Unity - Completed - NejicomiSimulator TMA02 - Turning a Rude...png

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Seems pointless if there is no way to translate the subtitles, game looks interesting but having no idea what she's saying is... meh

Eerye

May 5, 2017
yewm00n
Thanks for upload. I was got the files from another way and made an . it's for v1.0.1
it has
  • Assembly-CSharp.dll
  • NejiSimTma_com.Yabukaradoo.NejiSimTma02.txt
files.

Features
  • uncensored
  • Debug menu activated
  • scale free (android only)

put Assembly-CSharp.dll file to NejiSimTma02_1.0.1_Data\Managed\ folder. (overwrite)
NejiSimTma_com.Yabukaradoo.NejiSimTma02.txt file is for Android version.
if you use the lucky-patcher, patch with custom patch. there is the way that make modded-apk file on PC, but complicated.
Of course, you can also work on an Android emulator.(PC)

• Love
Reactions: kangnuonuo

khod12

Apr 8, 2023
Actually that is a good question, are the subtitles translated??? I've been digging through the settings and can't find any way to change them to English...
yeah i wanna know about that too! its kinda hard to understand when the subtiles are in japanese -_-

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes