Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I've got the 18+ patched versions of Vol 1-3 from IGG-Games if you want them. I haven't got the separate 18+ patches though.
Thats where i found them too, and when i applied and started the game all i got was a black screen with sound on each vol.

Reactions: Gloozi

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Thats where i found them too, and when i applied and started the game all i got was a black screen with sound on each vol.
1 & 3 worked fine for me but I sorted out the issues with either a patch or a fixed dll, I don't remember which but I downloaded both at the time. I know 1 & 3 worked fine for me though... although looking in the folders I do have an exe updater for vol 3 which I may have gotten elsewhere. I tend to google and try things if I get problems and then forget what I did to get things to work, try running in compatibility mode for win 7 if it doesn't run properly.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
1 & 3 worked fine for me but I sorted out the issues with either a patch or a fixed dll, I don't remember which but I downloaded both at the time. I know 1 & 3 worked fine for me though... although looking in the folders I do have an exe updater for vol 3 which I may have gotten elsewhere. I tend to google and try things if I get problems and then forget what I did to get things to work, try running in compatibility mode for win 7 if it doesn't run properly.
Can you try to make them work? Make a video on How to make it uncen. Will ofcourse give you credits for it.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well, I've unpacked them all to a different drive and tested them and they seem to work fine, so I've repacked them myself without the IGG crap but all with 18+ patches installed.

I've never put something up on mega before so you'll have to tell me if I've done something wrong.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well, I've unpacked them all to a different drive and tested them and they seem to work fine, so I've repacked them myself without the IGG crap but all with 18+ patches installed.

I've never put something up on mega before so you'll have to tell me if I've done something wrong.

Downloading right now, will test them when i can to check if everything is okey, if all is okey ill add these to OP

Edit: @EvilMonkey these are not unsencord, same as mine with mosaic, took a few screenshots
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Edit: @EvilMonkey these are not unsencord, same as mine with mosaic, took a few screenshots...
That is uncensored as the game gets I'm afraid, without the patch you don't get any "H-scenes". Japan is quite strict on it's censorship of genitalia even though they have a sub-culture littered with perversion.

I loaded up Nekopara vol 2 and brought up the config panel both with and without the 18+ patch active. What you will see in the picture below is what changes within the game. If you have the adult version of the game, you will see the "H-animation" option and be able to see the sex scenes, if you have the vanilla steam version, you won't and it will just be innuendo and skipping scenes for you.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That is uncensored as the game gets I'm afraid, without the patch you don't get any "H-scenes". Japan is quite strict on it's censorship of genitalia even though they have a sub-culture littered with perversion.

I loaded up Nekopara vol 2 and brought up the config panel both with and without the 18+ patch active. What you will see in the picture below is what changes within the game. If you have the adult version of the game, you will see the "H-animation" option and be able to see the sex scenes, if you have the vanilla steam version, you won't and it will just be innuendo and skipping scenes for you.
I have seen this myself, what we are looking for is the removal of the whole mosaic.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I have seen this myself, what we are looking for is the removal of the whole mosaic.
And what I was saying was that there is no mosaic removal. It's apparent in vol 1,2 and 3 with the 18+ patch. I think I read on Hongfire (maybe somewhere else?) that the images are included in the games with the mosaic effect already applied, so there is no "removal" as it's not an additional layer/effect. Someone would have to take the images and digitally alter/recreate the parts affected by the mosaic.

Taken from the VNDB - " "

Reactions: lTTMl

MinervaIV

Aug 5, 2017
I got this error when try to extract nekopara vol.3
s.PNG
Do I need to redownload the entire game or can I just find a new bgv.int file and it'll fix the problem?​

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I didn't knew this game was censored.
I think I have the first game (maybe the second one aswell) somewhere on my external HDD
And as far as I rememeber they weren't censored with mosaics or something.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes