Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Ooo... will their be uncensored!?
ps i thought that this was a simple pg game o.o
The Steam version (was? might've changed with their newish policy change) PG. You could add a patch from the game's website that, um, Un-PG'd it...

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
You can find fanmade uncensored images of nekopara scattered in different cornors of the internet. Don't think anyone included them into the game, but it's still a nice fanservice.
Made a that might please some.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I have the games on Steam, so I'd really just like access to working 18+ patches. It sounds like that part is still a work-in-progress.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I have the games on Steam, so I'd really just like access to working 18+ patches. It sounds like that part is still a work-in-progress.
it looks like they are saleing one for vol. 1 as dlc on steam.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have the games on Steam, so I'd really just like access to working 18+ patches.
There's a pack of all three patches on Sukebei.Nyaa. Not sure they're the working ones, but they're seeded enough to make me think they might be. And they are all available on Steam but without a sale seem a bit pricey to me, if they do go on sale that is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still got copy failed when using that locate japanese app :c
Vol 0 doesn't need the locale Japanese stuff, just install normally.

Edit - Although I just installed it using local emulator too, so maybe that isn't the problem. You can actually start the game without installing it.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
There's a pack of all three on Sukebei.Nyaa.
I don't use torrent, so that's a dead end for me. Volume 1 patch is fairly easy to pick up, but 2 and 3 continue to elude me, and I see nothing for 0 (if there is even a patch for it).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Volume 1 patch is fairly easy to pick up, but 2 and 3 continue to elude me, and I see nothing for 0 (if there is even a patch for it).
Vol 0 and Extra don't have any adult content at all, there was noting to cut out for Steam so no patches to restore it. Sadly all the sites with direct downloads for the patches that I knew of are long dead now.

Mike D

Nov 11, 2017
here are the patches should anyone be interested.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I bought this game on steam and then the patches from the publisher. The "uncensor" patches just restore the sex scenes. Without them, this is basically a PG game about a guy running a restaurant with the help of his (and his sisters) half-a-dozen catgirls.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can find fanmade uncensored images of nekopara scattered in different cornors of the internet. Don't think anyone included them into the game, but it's still a nice fanservice.
Made a that might please some.
Added to OP, thank you

Reactions: Gloozi and stal1234

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would there be a way to take the fan-made uncensored art and use it to replace the mosaic ones?
Those images are mostly things like wallpaper, promo images and fan art. There's also not really that many images from the games that have had the mosaic removed. A lot of the action is animated too, it's usually before and after that those static images are used.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes