EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.jpg

Overview:
Neko Paradise is a free roam adult game with lots of cute Neko Girls.
Features a unique animated character interface and lots of CG animations.
This game has at least one Neko for every person's preference and you get to decide which ones to romance or avoid.
Explore the island and its secrets - emerge in the cute and sexy world of Neko Paradise!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-30
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: Alorth - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18 Standard
Language: English
Other Games: Tale of Eros - Radiant
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

If you experience any bugs or crashes, unzip the files with 7zip.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -
Android: - -
- -
v0.17 Full
Salty & Sandy DLC
Extras: FAN SIGS - Wallpaper locations - Gallery Unlocker*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

violetsuck.gif chocofingering.gif chococreamhj.gif v_ev1.jpg violetbedfinish.jpg ash8.jpg vspecial2.png ninawakeup1.jpg ninawakeup11.jpg ninasex00.png mitty00.jpg ev_nekoslick9.jpg juk.jpg ev_nekoslick12.jpg kitchenlunch.jpg chocobath14.png chocobath23.png ash17.jpg ashan120.png kitchenvb1.jpg blueberry7.png auteen4.png auteen28.png lily4.jpg bera5.jpg friends12.jpg

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not a fan of the 'catgirls' who only have the ears and no other cat features in their faces.

Aside from that, is there much content? Its over 100 meg, but that could easily be explained by the images.

Edit: Yeah... There's no content, lol.
And my comment about cantgirls with only ears was in regards to the two with just that. The 'best friend' and the 'wife'.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a home roaming simulator with lots of girls to pet and watch grow in MC's heart and into romance from all the bonding going on. It is home sweet home, nice music, catchy animations, cute snarky quips and welcoming gals roaming around. Just feel the fluff while dev decides what action this here game is deserving of. Game ON!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The title image looks like a psychological test to see how cat-like a catgirl's face can get before it becomes creepy, or the author experimented with several variations of "what should a DAZ level catgirl look like" and then just decided to use all of them. I'm not complaining, mind you, it's just what my first thoughts were. I'm TOTALLY watching this one.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
not to be an ass ( i say this cause i respect the dev)
but when he cant barely make content for Eros and now start another game.... thats worrying, he is good rendering and all but this may mean even less content for Eros if he want to make this other game too and that will be a hard sell (though i kinda see why make another game to see if that attract new patreons but maybe it will make it worse, what make people patreon games is quality and fast updates, he is good in quality and im pretty sure if he did make faster updates or atleast a lot of content when he update Eros he would have much more support than he have as of now)
in any case i will add it to watch of course since it will surely be a good game but just my 2 cents.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The title image looks like a psychological test to see how cat-like a catgirl's face can get before it becomes creepy,
I think someone heard about the 'uncanny valley' and took a four wheel drive off-roader to go up and down it.

My personal 'uncanny' rating from 1 to 5 for each girl in the title shot from left to right:
2 - just a little uncanny.
3 - that hint of hare-lip and huge eyes
0 - Not uncanny at all!
2 - Plastic, fantastic.
0 - Not uncanny
1 - Just a tiny bit uncanny

Reactions: Konstantinus

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Not a fan of the 'catgirls' who only have the ears and no other cat features in their faces.

Aside from that, is there much content? Its over 100 meg, but that could easily be explained by the images.
Some do have whiskers and eyes vary
As for content -well....
In the words of Alorth on finding out it was out
1572562026155.png
:LOL:
But have a look anyway to get an idea of what the game will be

Reactions: syfy88man

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
not to be an ass ( i say this cause i respect the dev)
but when he cant barely make content for Eros and now start another game.... thats worrying, he is good rendering and all but this may mean even less content for Eros if he want to make this other game too and that will be a hard sell (though i kinda see why make another game to see if that attract new patreons but maybe it will make it worse, what make people patreon games is quality and fast updates, he is good in quality and im pretty sure if he did make faster updates or atleast a lot of content when he update Eros he would have much more support than he have as of now)
in any case i will add it to watch of course since it will surely be a good game but just my 2 cents.
Eros update is out for patrons

emoji_lily.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DanielFisher

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Some do have whiskers and eyes vary
As for content -well....
In the words of Alorth on finding out it was out
View attachment 446402
:LOL:
But have a look anyway to get an idea of what the game will be
I was just adding an edit when you replied. I wasn't referring to all of them, just the two that have no features other than ears.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The story is a kinda slice of life, it's a sandbox but it's not grindy, so it's pretty enjoyable.
The quality of the artwork is cool, the models are cute, they're well made, there are pretty unique animations, as well.
If you're a fan of nekos, this is a must needed. :giggle: ~nya!

NOTE: The one in the overview isn't CantoForte, this is Canto:

S.O.n sOOn of a... FI.s.h.e.R MAn-GO gone at the w..i..l..D s.E.a while dad, daDDY has the C.A.T.ch of the d.a..Y...
AAaaaAAAAaaaAAaaand... Curiosity surely killed MC's cat. ;):oops: ;):oops: ;):p:D:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nope ... different story ... different island (Japan .. duhh ...) ... different name <no paradise and no island ... just them 4 walls of the box ...house ...> .... parody of a parody is still a parody ...
Joke On!

Reactions: Rmayes
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes