kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
No. Check the executable size, you need to extract the resource file from the executable, move it to the DATA folder and put the 1.11 (639K) executable in there and it will work! Or you need to crack the executable itself, otherwise it will sound weird. The resource file for 1.11 is not available because it doesn't fit the 1.2 version!

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I think it would have been better for this game if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like that you could have different ending depending of which 6 Girls you choose to put in the spaceship when leaving for:
End1 You escape with all 6 Crewgirls (Happy Orgy)
End2 You escape With more crewgirl than Tribal girl (No happy sex rather got a beating XD)
End3 You escape With more Tribal Girl than Crewgirls (Bad end tribal rebellion)
End4 You escape With all 6 Tribal Girls (Full NTR ending)

That could give a good gallery/omake
like 6x4Corruption CrewGirls event, 4Corruption TribalGirl event, 4Ending, 1ass shaking/1masturbating horny mood.

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018
FPS seem to improve A TON right now, I can't wait for the fully cracked file. Also, seems like the PlayDRM remover I have does not completely cracked the entire file, so I'll have to wait until the unofficial cracked is released here, I'm not that well-versed with coding myself that I can ticker with the OG files without corrupting them

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
1fichier is worse if you rush. If you make the slightest mistake, you'll have to wait an hour or more for it to re-download! Next time you get one, take your time and wait for the hourglass to disappear.

Reactions: TheOneWho Watch

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
idk why anyone posts on 1fichier when it really sucks.

just use sites like kraken, mediafire, pixeldrain... even mega still works.

[EDIT] the ci-en post is here but I'll go over some of the explanations they gave below:

Chiffon- She's added. If using an old save, she's supposed to appear by the base. Has dialogue in just the opening and tutorial tho.

Drone View- apparently people requested for the drone to track the nekotto only. red screen also doesn't appear in drone view. Positions were fixed so you can switch them during drone view.

NTR'd heat function- Positions are the same as if the player mates with a nekotto. Everything else has been said in a previous post (they can have heat cycles, they go to flat ground to mate, etc.)

Level of Detail- Polygon counts were lowered for quite a few things, upping performance. The chicken was pointed out cause it somehow had the most though.

Animal footstep sounds- removed as it was always audible and they couldn't find a fix

Ramp for local's homes- Apparently we were supposed to enter these. Now we can, but the devs still want the house generation improved further.

Removal of trees- This not only helps with performance, but makes it easier to pass through some areas with the rover.

Heat cycles during breaks- when resting, the nekotto are more likely to go into heat. Also it's possible to mate with a resting nekotto without making them stand up first.

There's also some bugs that they would like to fix, but have no idea how yet... but the 3 key things they want to work on too (and they're most requested) are:

-locals attacking the player at times (as in they try to find and attack you)
-a masturbation function
-a gallery mode

Also a bug that the comments are saying on the page but:

Drone View bugs out if ALL girls are converted.

So you may want to hold onto ONE girl so that doesn't happen.

Last edited:
May 14, 2021
1fichier is worse if you rush. If you make the slightest mistake, you'll have to wait an hour or more for it to re-download! Next time you get one, take your time and wait for the hourglass to disappear.
unfortunetly my friend mine is a day hahahahah

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
unfortunetly my friend mine is a day hahahahah
sometimes you can go back to the site and you have an instant wait out of nowhere (as in haven't touched it for months but suddenly have a wait time). someone really needs to repost to a different site.

game is no sound ,who know how to do:呃:
it's a DRM thing apparently. need to wait til we have a version with the DRM properly removed

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Just a side note, but has anyone else tried using Cheat Engine on this game?

Can't seem to find any values even with the "all" searches. It would make it a little easier to change the affection values and such

either that, or a way to mod the save file or something.

[EDIT] Also, apparently messing with these 3 files affects the "mosaic censor" in the game looking at the 1.11 decensor files. Idk how to do it tho so maybe someone more knowledgeable can do something:

(found in the data folder with the game launcher)
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets1.assets.resS
sharedassets1.resource

So you just rename NekottoIsland.exe from 1.2 to NekottoIsland.exe.back and copy the NekottoIsland.exe (639ko) from the 1.11 into the 1.2 folder?
It seems to works but only BGM is working. Oh well better then nothing
View attachment 3955371
while the game does play using this method, I'm getting NO sounds at all, not even music.

Also, still weird that they never moved the one girl from in front of the MC on the title screen. At first glance, she blends in too well.

Last edited:

MaelstromMini

Aug 21, 2023

Can't seem to find any values even with the "all" searches. It would make it a little easier to change the affection values and such

[EDIT] Also, apparently messing with these 3 files affects the "mosaic censor" in the game looking at the 1.11 decensor files. Idk how to do it tho so maybe someone more knowledgeable can do something:

(found in the data folder with the game launcher)
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets1.assets.resS
sharedassets1.resource

while the game does play using this method, I'm getting NO sounds at all, not even music.

Also, still weird that they never moved the one girl from in front of the MC on the title screen. At first glance, she blends in too well.
Only did some amateur 4 byte value changes and that's about it, tried doing pointers for the Character and Rover HP & Energy so i don't have to do it all the time, but damn am i lazy and stupid and since 90% of my pointers immediately dont work on a different save; doing unknown initial value damn near bricks my poor old PC all the time and freezes everything for atleast 7 minutes :HideThePain:

But for those who are lazy like me, it is very easy to find 4 byte values for these:
Character HP & Energy
Rover HP
Food
Heart Meter

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018

Its possible to change the value from 4Bytes in CE, but each time you reload the savefile, or play a new game, the address will change. I'm betting they randomize the address each time you reload/generate a new world, thus its a hassle to use CE on this game. You'll have to find it yourself by tinkering the girls value if you wanted, like increasing the value by having s*x with them, then detect them with the CE. As for ship's energy, all i do is try to eagle eyed the number as i press escape to pause the game and input the value into CE and try to detect them, 90% of the time I had to retry it tho since its all about guessing what value the ship's energy currently are.

But again, its a huge hassle. Modding might be available since its Unity based game, there's plenty of coding that are open sources and is easy for program major student to get a grasp on what something does and else, and I've seen quite a lot of them here as well but it'll depend on if someone would be generous enough to spend their time to mod this game, at all.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
FPS seem to improve A TON right now
I have the legit version, it's better but the game still dips in the teens and below the more you go inland, and especially so if two villages happen to generate close to one another. The game also has a nasty bug I've yet to see mentioned where it can completely lock you up if you attempt to have sex with a downed enemy at which point you either alt f4 or hope someone can knock you out of it. I've had a "raid" of sorts happen accidentally also, since the area around your allies always stay loaded, and if a nearby activated tribe happens to chase an animal towards your ship they can wreck havoc because if you have all your allies set to "return" they do not defend one another, I had almost all 5 girls knocked by two tribals before I noticed what was going on.

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018
I have the legit version, it's better but the game still dips in the teens and below the more you go inland, and especially so if two villages happen to generate close to one another.
Yeah, I noticed the framerate fell off a lot but its still an improvement, there might be some meshes from some of the unity assets they used that are extremely texture heavy like the chickens (which had an absurd amount of texture for just a chicken for sure) and they're looking for it right now. Also, the devs seems to plan on lessen some of the heavier asset as well, like some of the trees and flowers.

The game also has a nasty bug I've yet to see mentioned where it can completely lock you up if you attempt to have sex with a downed enemy at which point you either alt f4 or hope someone can knock you out of it.
There's already mention of this error in the ci-en sites and the devs is currently looking for what triggers the bug. These seems to happen a lot when enemies attack you and pushes you around causing errors in input, thus causing the bug to trigger. They tried to avoid this bug by making it so that enemies wouldn't attack you when you're climaxing, but its still happening a lot of times and they're trying to find another way to fix this issue. IDK if ur case is the same as these problem I give, but if it is, then there you go. Some of the times tho, there's this bug where that happens without any natives nor the girl close by, which is probably because of the clipping that causes some error in the input. These are pretty hard to fix especially for local devs like this game, hopefully they can fix this issue.

I've had a "raid" of sorts happen accidentally also, since the area around your allies always stay loaded, and if a nearby activated tribe happens to chase an animal towards your ship they can wreck havoc because if you have all your allies set to "return" they do not defend one another, I had almost all 5 girls knocked by two tribals before I noticed what was going on.
This is not an accident, one of the new features are that natives can now raid your base from time to time.
Edit : apology, this is not yet implemented in the game, this will be added to the game in the future update. I'm assuming that it happens due to the natives getting way too close to your base (they already change the proximity of natives from 500m aggro to 100m aggro so its not really the devs fault if you didn't notice there's native around your base). They also added that natives now can only triggered events to attack you if you're in 100m proximity, from the previous 500m proximity reach. The same thing for rover's noises and s*x noises.

Also, from this 1.2 ahead, the devs won't be giving updates each month anymore due to them having to focus on their main game (They said they can now finally start) but they'll come up with a quick fix for this game in later date, so you should try to give a comment on their sites since you're a legitimate buyer, before they released the quick fix.

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I have the legit version, it's better but the game still dips in the teens and below the more you go inland, and especially so if two villages happen to generate close to one another. The game also has a nasty bug I've yet to see mentioned where it can completely lock you up if you attempt to have sex with a downed enemy at which point you either alt f4 or hope someone can knock you out of it. I've had a "raid" of sorts happen accidentally also, since the area around your allies always stay loaded, and if a nearby activated tribe happens to chase an animal towards your ship they can wreck havoc because if you have all your allies set to "return" they do not defend one another, I had almost all 5 girls knocked by two tribals before I noticed what was going on.
Yeah, playing around with this update, I noticed the following:

-Sometimes tribal members randomly prioritize your main base or your rover even if it's extremely far away

-game really bugs out if you converted a tribal woman to your side, more so if one of the nekotto are on the enemy side

-Positions STILL bug out when trying to switch positions as an enemy bangs your girls, but it's not as frequent. Also position switch issues for the drone seem non-existent if the girl already converted but there's no tribal woman on your team.

-if you're on an incline, you seem to be locked to just 2 positions, but these same 2 won't ever seem to show up on flatter ground. This counts for the drone shots too when girls go to the enemy side.

-Enemy and Ally AI seems to lock up easily, especially if they're switching through the different commands to fast (like charge to follow, etc.)

-Prioritization on picking up their clothes and nearby downed allies seems a bit too high. Very easy for something to knock them down.

-The middle of the island is a huge lag fest. Expect single digits if you go too far in there.

-Tribal locals can easily get displaced from their camp. This is what can lead to the "far hunting" mentioned before. It's like their vigilance setting was turned WAY up.

-Occasionally, Tribal men get into a loop of banging any girls on their side. Hard for them to break out of it when it happens but this can be good or bad depending on the situation or how you look at it (I got to see Karin, Lime, and Mint getting non-stop fucked for like a half hour due to this). Seems like their sex priority is almost their top priority.

Also side note, I think Chiffon's tail is way too big. Easily clips through things.

I also think that "heat loop" happens with enemies cause you can do it too. You can still swap positions immediately after climax, keeping the nekotto in heat indefinitely until you stop. Since enemies don't stop until climax, good chance they won't break out of it for a while (if at all)

Last edited:
Reactions: d183

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018
-Sometimes tribal members randomly prioritize your main base or your rover even if it's extremely far away
This shouldn't happen, maybe its a bug? The devs said they've lowered the active aggro proximity for the natives against rover, girls, and s*x noises to 100m.

-Prioritization on picking up their clothes and nearby downed allies seems a bit too high. Very easy for something to knock them down.
Yeah this is legitimate issue ngl, hope some of the buyers noticed it and gave enough feedback so that they can fix this. Maybe some mechanics like having the cloth disappeared when its outside the base after the girls had s*x would be good, but IDK tbh.

-Occasionally, Tribal men get into a loop of banging any girls on their side. Hard for them to break out of it when it happens but this can be good or bad depending on the situation or how you look at it (I got to see Karin, Lime, and Mint getting non-stop fucked for like a half hour due to this). Seems like their sex priority is almost their top priority.
Well, this is a confirmed features they added. They made it so that the natives will now prioritize girls that have switched sides and bang them. Also, they added that the girls' who have switched side are the one who will go around seeking for the natives to bang, but a lot of time the native men would trigger it first before the girls seek for a man to bang. Which is funny since these two option overlap and it made it so that the girls didn't look for a man at all. But if you focus your drone view on the girls, you can sometimes see it happen. Seems like currently, the natives behavior are to be prioritized in the input code, maybe they can tone down this behavior later in the future if enough people saw the weird behavior.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes