Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
For those that can't wait, there's a gofile link with 1.2
(or you can use the 1fichier link, but good luck)

But since it's DRM locked, you'd have to rename the 1.2 exe file with the .back extension and copy 1.1's exe into the 1.2 folder (another post here explains it better).

there's little to no sound with this method, but it does still let you play the game

Reactions: XLuteX

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021

But since it's DRM locked, you'd have to rename the 1.2 exe file with the .back extension and copy 1.1's exe into the 1.2 folder (another post here explains it better).

there's little to no sound with this method, but it does still let you play the game
Nah!
I can wait
I'm patiently waiting for the Hero xD

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
is there away for the tribles to not attack you and just rape the girls?

also when you loose the girls is there away to get them back?

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
is there away for the tribles to not attack you and just rape the girls?

also when you loose the girls is there away to get them back?
The tribes are usually set to "vigilance" but go into "charge" mode when you get close enough. You're going to get attacked so you have to beat them first. You also can't "convert" anyone without them being KO'ed

this also applies to the girls that get converted from your side. you can convert them back. The trigger for any conversions is if they're below 100 affection (enemy rapes your girls) or above it (you rape enemy girls). You can also fuck your own girls to raise affection (even switching positions right after your character cum animation stops to keep going on the same girl). As long as they stay above 100 when an enemy cums inside them, they won't convert. max affection seems to be 200 while minimum seems to be 50, so it favors you more overall.

Kokua

Jan 13, 2018

I tried that but as an NTR connoisseur, I need to be able to hear the moans of my beloved getting dicked down so good that they betray me.

PapaOni

Mar 28, 2022
welp
1.2 Update:

1.2 Decensor Patch:
I haven't tested it but just replace the files in the proper folder and enjoy.
Coming in hot! Good job!

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
I put NekottoIsland.exe & sharedassets1.resource files in the 1.20 version above, but it's cracked and running properly. How did you fix it?

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes