camper674

Jan 30, 2018
It seems to me like the game does not utilize more than one core, which would explain why I'm fucked with many fucking cores running at 2.6 ghz base.

• Wow
Reactions: d183

moohoo

May 13, 2018
It seems to me like the game does not utilize more than one core, which would explain why I'm fucked with many fucking cores running at 2.6 ghz base.
it also turns my card into an oven no matter the graphical fidelity (which I didn't notice much of a difference between low and high)

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
is this game worth play. i saw this game has ntr. i was thinking about downloading it. but the graphics could be better.
If you're asking because you want the NTR, the same is so easy you basically have to suicide your crewmates intentionally to get them captured.
If you hate NTR, there's like zero chance it'll happen if you're playing seriously.

Is it worth playing as of v1.2? No. Maybe if they add a full DLC worth of new content or something.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
The game became something playable. But it hurts how much waste potential there is here. Probably because is an one man proyect mostly and dev seems to have limited skill considering how everything looks like a mash of public assets which it may even extend to the code. It would be great to have a little character customization, cum mechanics, consistent model between native and girls instead of this weird anime/realistic looking model thing and like a few of us pointed out before, it would be totally hot if girls show their corruption by getting tribal tattos, dark slin or impregnation mechanics could also be implemented so if a tribe gets one of your girls they would have a higher amount of people in their raids. Bestiality and other types of humanoid enemies, would be cool too.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The game became something playable. But it hurts how much waste potential there is here. Probably because is an one man proyect mostly and dev seems to have limited skill considering how everything look a mash of public assets which it may even extend to code. It would be great to have a little caracter customization, cum mechanics, consistent model between native and girls instead of this weird anime/realistic looking model thing and like a few of us pointed out before, it would be totally hot if girls show their corruption by getting tribal tattos, impregnation mechanics could also be implemented so if a tribe gets one of your girls they would have a higher amount of people in their raids. Bestiality and other types of humanoid enemies, would be cool too.
You want too much from this dev. Some of the ideas are interesting, but ..they removed a million polygons chicken. That's the maximum that could be done.
But it was fun. 5 fps during the final battle. Suddenly a 3D game was a pretty bad horror VN.:D

Reactions: Riva and AkashiNyan

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So as I'm nearing the end of this game it has taught me many interesting and new scenarios:
1:Time management is an essential thing, you never know when you may spend the whole day loading 25 ladies in a six seater.
2:be always mindful on whats on your girl's mind. if she thinks she's in combat, this road trip is going nowhere.
3: Elephants do not exist during the night.
4: Cucking the entire population of borneo is essential if you don't want to buy the deluxe fridge for your car.
5: This 4x4 Lada can carry 1000 meat in the fridge, which is the amount of meat 9 women can carry with no pockets.
6: if you load your women with meat, and the fridge too, don't worry, clip 9 elephants on the roof and you're good to go.
7: Do not pull elephant by trunk, otherwise you will have a bad time and he will have airborne time.
8: DO NOT GET KNOCKED OUT near your base, cause some chick will pick you up and when revive is done counting down, it will reset at the press of the enter, waiting for the chick to put you down is also futile.
9: I've lost more cars to trees than I would like to.
10: Friendly fire may sour your relationship, unless you get shot by your waifu, you know what you did so its completely deserved.
11:horde tactics do not work, if you send 15 women with mellee weapons against one dude, he'll turn that fight into harem for him in a matter of minutes.
12: a lone islander may wander around, if he spots your camp, you're gonna get cucked, cause he will never leave.
13:some animals are just not worth getting in and out of the vehicle, especially when laides decide that one rabbit needs to know the full force of Imperial guard regiment.
14: If you want to spend your life meaningfully, never ever have ladies on board with "charge" command. You'll be searching for them for days.
15: If need be, you can supplex a rhino, but you aint strong enough to supplex an elephant.
16: elephant is not made of tree, so crashing into one yields no damage.
17: The tribals are worrysome bunch, I once saw a guy carry my waifu away, to cuck me, so i shot him, he fell on the ground stunned, and so did she... Then they started fucking, him being invincible and all.
18: If you bring your last haul, do not recharge your weapons or repair your shuttle, or you are going to figure out that you didn't bring enough.
19: yes, as I'm writing this, I'm waiting for the ship to recharge so i can refuel ANOTHER few elephants because I didn't read the rule 18
20: even when you are prepared for THE LAST FUCKING LOAD the game will figure out a way to fuck you over. (pic relevant)

edit: Extras

21: Last fight is unwinnable, that is unless you get into your car, herd those muppets and laserbeam them outta existence.
22: this is for you headphones users, TAKE THEM OFF BEFORE LIFT-OFF.

Last edited:

SpunkyAmbassador

Making games for fun
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2021
So as I'm nearing the end of this game it has taught me many interesting and new scenarios:
1:Time management is an essential thing, you never know when you may spend the whole day loading 25 ladies in a six seater.
2:be always mindful on whats on your girl's mind. if she thinks she's in combat, this road trip is going nowhere.
3: Elephants do not exist during the night.
4: Cucking the entire population of borneo is essential if you don't want to buy the deluxe fridge for your car.
5: This 4x4 Lada can carry 1000 meat in the fridge, which is the amount of meat 9 women can carry with no pockets.
6: if you load your women with meat, and the fridge too, don't worry, clip 9 elephants on the roof and you're good to go.
7: Do not pull elephant by trunk, otherwise you will have a bad time and he will have airborne time.
8: DO NOT GET KNOCKED OUT near your base, cause some chick will pick you up and when revive is done counting down, it will reset at the press of the enter, waiting for the chick to put you down is also futile.
9: I've lost more cars to trees than I would like to.
10: Friendly fire may sour your relationship, unless you get shot by your waifu, you know what you did so its completely deserved.
11:horde tactics do not work, if you send 15 women with mellee weapons against one dude, he'll turn that fight into harem for him in a matter of minutes.
12: a lone islander may wander around, if he spots your camp, you're gonna get cucked, cause he will never leave.
13:some animals are just not worth getting in and out of the vehicle, especially when laides decide that one rabbit needs to know the full force of Imperial guard regiment.
14: If you want to spend your life meaningfully, never ever have ladies on board with "charge" command. You'll be searching for them for days.
15: If need be, you can supplex a rhino, but you aint strong enough to supplex an elephant.
16: elephant is not made of tree, so crashing into one yields no damage.
17: The tribals are worrysome bunch, I once saw a guy carry my waifu away, to cuck me, so i shot him, he fell on the ground stunned, and so did she... Then they started fucking, him being invincible and all.
18: If you bring your last haul, do not recharge your weapons or repair your shuttle, or you are going to figure out that you didn't bring enough.
19: yes, as I'm writing this, I'm waiting for the ship to recharge so i can refuel ANOTHER few elephants because I didn't read the rule 18
20: even when you are prepared for THE LAST FUCKING LOAD the game will figure out a way to fuck you over. (pic relevant)

edit: Extras

21: Last fight is unwinnable, that is unless you get into your car, herd those muppets and laserbeam them outta existence.
22: this is for you headphones users, TAKE THEM OFF BEFORE LIFT-OFF.
This guy grinded the game. How do I know? because I did too!
I can confirm each and every point this guy said except 17 and 21 (Completed last fight without rover).
And if you are wondering, yes, I am officially deaf as I didn't removed my headphones before lift-off.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
This guy grinded the game. How do I know? because I did too!
I can confirm each and every point this guy said except 17 and 21 (Completed last fight without rover).
And if you are wondering, yes, I am officially deaf as I didn't removed my headphones before lift-off.
Overused joke but I'm still gonna use it;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
i just don't get the goal of this game.. just killing animal fucks the girl wild they are in heat bring food back.. and what ?!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
For 12, if you load up all your girls in the rover and go away, any enemies near your ship will despawn. For the last fight, it's really dependent on how lucky you get with the enemy spawns, it can be done without the rover if they charge you from one direction single file. You're also free to recharge/heal the rover/yourself without penalty after starting the escape event as well.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
You want too much from this dev. Some of the ideas are interesting, but ..they removed a million polygons chicken. That's the maximum that could be done.
But it was fun. 5 fps during the final battle. Suddenly a 3D game was a pretty bad horror VN.:D
Bruh... did that fricking chicken had all its bones and internals modeled, Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: DocRipper
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes