Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Honest opinion about this game hasn't changed much since my review. Do appreciate that the devs are taking the time to update and bugfix this game, but it is one massive load of work compared to their previous stuff and they are planning to work on another game, so I wouldn't honestly hold your breath on frequent updates. Their first game was about taking care of a catgirl I guess... and their 2nd was literally being a stock trader for funds to teach a succubus girl how to actually be a succubus. Points for originality on the 2nd game but those are still way lighter than this.

This is admittedly fun in a sort of jank, short burst way. but it's definitely far from "top tier" development. Still might be a case of "ambition but not able to execute it"

Also, they did say something about a potential seduction mechanic so maybe sometime in the future, you can literally pimp your girls?

I still don't know how to get rover.

Kill animals (or the tribal people), collect the meat that's dropped, feed it back into your generator at the base, wait for 50k+ energy, build the rover.

it's simple enough to do within day 2 or 3... especially if you find rhinos and elephants to kill

well you got a solid point there it is pretty annoying fr
...also if there was furry femboys it would make it even more delightful

I'm getting more of a TERA feel from this honestly. The Elin were literally called "female popori" in the file code and it's the same situation here... kemo girls but full on furry guy

Last edited:

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
This is version 1.22 of Nekotto Island. palyDRM is down and the uncensored patch is in place, so just unzip it and enjoy the game. The uncensored patch was applied using bepinEX, so it should work regardless of version.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Alright, version 1.22. these are all the bug fixes and the reasons why:

- Adjusted so that removed clothing falls slightly off-center.
(done cause clothes potentially get in the way)

- Fixed an issue where enemy units would ride on a rover if one was nearby when returning to their base.
(enemies never had the "return" command until ver 1.21. that command didn't stop enemies from getting into the rover apparently. devs never knew this until return command was added to enemies that got too far from their base)

- Fixed an issue where enemy units would search for flat ground around the player to mate.
(a case of the enemies wasn't active when too far from the player until ver 1.20. something else that basically needed a fix that they never even knew existed until new stuff was added. also explains why some enemies followed the one dragging a KO'ed girl along since some enemies to have a "follow" command since they also have somewhat of a leader system)

- Fixed an issue where locals would stop midway when moving to mate with female units.
(basically an issue with the judgement AI on enemy mating)

- Fixed an issue where locals would stop attacking aggressively if they left their base or hunting point.
(originally, they were supposed to give up and go back if they got too far from where they are supposed to be. devs decided to just remove that function and change it to a 60 second timer that can do the same thing cause of bugs, but they still say the fix is potentially buggy)

all in all, sounds like a lot of issues that existed, but no one knew they were a thing until the newer implementations gave the right situations for those bugs to happen. Kinda feel like they need to playtest their game more if that's the case, or there's going to be a bugfix patch like twice a month at this rate

at least someone is having fun going bug hunting:
1725343216430.png

Last edited:

fliks

Jun 3, 2020
Alright, version 1.22. these are all the bug fixes and the reasons why:

- Adjusted so that removed clothing falls slightly off-center.
(done cause clothes potentially get in the way)

- Fixed an issue where enemy units would ride on a rover if one was nearby when returning to their base.
(enemies never had the "return" command until ver 1.21. that command didn't stop enemies from getting into the rover apparently. devs never knew this until return command was added to enemies that got too far from their base)

- Fixed an issue where enemy units would search for flat ground around the player to mate.
(a case of the enemies wasn't active when too far from the player until ver 1.20. something else that basically needed a fix that they never even knew existed until new stuff was added. also explains why some enemies followed the one dragging a KO'ed girl along since some enemies to have a "follow" command since they also have somewhat of a leader system)

- Fixed an issue where locals would stop midway when moving to mate with female units.
(basically an issue with the judgement AI on enemy mating)

- Fixed an issue where locals would stop attacking aggressively if they left their base or hunting point.
(originally, they were supposed to give up and go back if they got too far from where they are supposed to be. devs decided to just remove that function and change it to a 60 second timer that can do the same thing cause of bugs, but they still say the fix is potentially buggy)

all in all, sounds like a lot of issues that existed, but no one knew they were a thing until the newer implementations gave the right situations for those bugs to happen. Kinda feel like they need to playtest their game more if that's the case, or there's going to be a bugfix patch like twice a month at this rate

at least someone is having fun going bug hunting:
View attachment 3995336
This "someone" is me

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Okay, updated my previous save dump for anyone that wants to mess around with it.

-save 1, same as the last one. You only got Milk with you and she's in heat. The other girls are already on the enemy side.

-save 6, also same as the last one. all 6 girls are on your side, you have 16/19 parts, and you're nearby where the last 3 parts are

the NEW save is save 3. NO parts, but you have a crap ton of fuel/energy (i hacked meat with cheat engine and filled things up). But all 6 girls are already NTR'd. Take your rover and get them back, or enjoy the frequent cuck fuck. This is more for those that either somehow enjoy being NTR'd, or just want to see the villagers fuck the girls until there's that "gallery" the devs said they'd try to do.

have fun with these, I don't plan on setting up more saves anytime soon cause setting up save 3 was a nightmare since if you have ANY KO'ed girls on your rover and save, they instantly come OUT of the rover when reloading it. They also will teleport to the rover's location when using the drone unless they've switched to the enemy side. trying to instantly drop off 6 KO'ed girls into a village with a LARGE amount of men and only 1 tribal woman was troublesome... but maybe that's just how I did it since i tried to abuse the instant body dump from loading a save. save 3 works fine though after all 6 girls were taken. have at it with drone view or whatever

copy the entire save folder to this path below:
C:\Users\[insert username]\AppData\LocalLow\mukkun_App

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Okay, updated my previous save dump for anyone that wants to mess around with it.

-save 1, same as the last one. You only got Milk with you and she's in heat. The other girls are already on the enemy side.

-save 6, also same as the last one. all 6 girls are on your side, you have 16/19 parts, and you're nearby where the last 3 parts are

the NEW save is save 3. NO parts, but you have a crap ton of fuel/energy (i hacked meat with cheat engine and filled things up). But all 6 girls are already NTR'd. Take your rover and get them back, or enjoy the frequent cuck fuck. This is more for those that either somehow enjoy being NTR'd, or just want to see the villagers fuck the girls until there's that "gallery" the devs said they'd try to do.

have fun with these, I don't plan on setting up more saves anytime soon cause setting up save 3 was a nightmare since if you have ANY KO'ed girls on your rover and save, they instantly come OUT of the rover when reloading it. They also will teleport to the rover's location when using the drone unless they've switched to the enemy side. trying to instantly drop off 6 KO'ed girls into a village with a LARGE amount of men and only 1 tribal woman was troublesome... but maybe that's just how I did it since i tried to abuse the instant body dump from loading a save. save 3 works fine though after all 6 girls were taken. have at it with drone view or whatever

A gallery would be fine, but the real problem is how hard is to get flat ground positions. Also, some position are only show when the girls are raped (still on your side) so that add another layer of difficulty to enjoy all animations.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
A gallery would be fine, but the real problem is how hard is to get flat ground positions. Also, some position are only show when the girls are raped (still on your side) so that add another layer of difficulty to enjoy all animations.
from what the dev said, all the animations for the MC are no different than the ones for the enemies and it doesn't matter if it's enemy rape or not. flat ground is the only real issue.

There's roughly about 7 sex positions total and without flat ground, you can only see 3 of them. And the 3 that are usable whenever don't like showing up much on flat ground.

It's a shame really. Cause their previous work about being a day trader to save a succubus? that had about 20 different animations, some of which are used in this game.

And what's funny?
I personally found it funny.

if that offends you, i don't know what to tell you since it wasn't meant to be offensive.

Last edited:

fliks

Jun 3, 2020
from what the dev said, all the animations for the MC are no different than the ones for the enemies and it doesn't matter if it's enemy rape or not. flat ground is the only real issue.

There's roughly about 7 sex positions total and without flat ground, you can only see 3 of them. And the 3 that are usable whenever don't like showing up much on flat ground.

It's a shame really. Cause their previous work about being a day trader to save a succubus? that had about 20 different animations, some of which are used in this game.

I personally found it funny.

if that offends you, i don't know what to tell you since it wasn't meant to be offensive.
it not offends me, i just found it's little strange for yourself

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NekottoIsland-1.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: XLuteX

Natanael2000

Jan 26, 2022

can you help me, where can i find a C:/users
and what is a insert username, is it a name a pc or what?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
can you help me, where can i find a C:/users
and what is a insert username, is it a name a pc or what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join me next time when I try my damnedest to try and remember how to show hidden folders.
And remember, the friendliest people on the internet are the ones trying to rub one out!

edited to prevent :) appearing in (C: )

Last edited:

Minsterball

Dec 14, 2018
If you type/paste
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\mukkun_App\NekottoIsland
into the directory field of your Windows file explorer and hit enter you can also directly access the save folder for your current user without the need to know your user name or having hidden files shown, all through the magic of path variables!

If you want to find either the Local or Roaming appdata folders you can even just use %localappdata% or %appdata% by themselves.

UltronStorm

Jul 15, 2018
I been snooping around the game with cheat engine and after some annoying work, I isolated the variable for the meat count insdie the rover. The reason being is that I found the variable for much meat you have inside the ship, but variable refuses to change, but I can change much meat is inside the rover. So with that, you can just change address 2020075D684 to 1000 and activate it, and watch your storage max out. I hope hat works, I don't know to make a cheat table myself.

Kolondor

Dec 22, 2019
A game with good potential, but so far too little content and boring. In my opinion, despite the abundance of bugs, RJ01136372 has no less potential. And the content (sexual) already exceeds this game (even despite the fact that the hacked version of the game, which can be found on the Internet, is quite outdated. And no one updates it).

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes