Mar 1, 2020
Oh I forgot saying it
It's a Native Enemy got In the Rover not my Ally yet Idk why she got in there
Same thing happened to me. Just sat in the rover all the way, behaving better than slow janky "ally" NPCs xP. I'd say need to destroy rover, but haven't tried it myself.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Same thing happened to me. Just sat in the rover all the way, behaving better than slow janky "ally" NPCs xP. I'd say need to destroy rover, but haven't tried it myself.
Did the Tribal girl pop up in your crew selection? If you rape a Tribal Girl up to 100 she become an ally.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Just a Bug then
An Enemy Native Got In your Rover & it can't get out of it the only thing to make it get out of it is to Destroy the Rover & make a New one, maybe.
Haven't tried Destroy mine yet

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
some stuff i read in the devs ci-en sites about possibility of future content,

-more bugfixes is coming,
-new character might be added (but its currently the lowest priority for the devs),
-gallery mode (already in the work, but might not be ready yet in the next update),
-new NTR content (new implementation of drone view when the girls have been corrupted to less than 100 heart point, where the natives can have sex with the girls even after that to even lower their heart point),
-girls that have been corrupted might join the natives when they hard r worded the other girls, performing new sex scene of threesomes and such. but its still unknown if the devs will go with this or not, due to it being quite hard to code in open world like these. they have planned to do it, but whether it will work or not will depend on the coding and animator team.
-the Girls might have a different design later on when they get fully corrupted or reaching a certain heart point when having sex with the natives.
-new command to gather meat/resources, etc., might be implemented by the devs if given enough time, its not the highest priority right now. The plan is to give the girls something to do outside of your normal group and some event might trigger with that (kidnapped by natives, hard r'd by the natives, etc.). the dev also plan to put a distress signal of when the last time the girls was detected and you can find clues such as shoes and cloth pieces in the areas.
-new native behavior (might be added later) to prioritize mating than knocking down the girls.
-the girls might have some speech bubbles in the future, it'll depend on if the devs have times or not to implement them.
-new ideas in implementing bad ending or failing the last mission is being discussed by the devs right now, but whether they'll add it or not is not confirmed right now.

i feel like the devs are planning on working on this project for quite a while, will be checking on them from times to times,
overall the game seems to have a really huge potential. hopefully they work on it without any pressure and not get burnt out, we've seen a lot of project dropped before, the devs seems to have quite passion for this project because i saw a few comment from the devs saying that they kept revising this project from time to time and pulling out new ideas for future content. hoping for new updates to come in the future!

p.s.
also, about the framerates, i heard from some comments in ci-en that turning off g-sync from nvidia will help sometimes, you should try it.

edits :
some of the most prioritized plan for the devs right now in the next updates,
-reducing trees so that lunar rover travel will be easier to do,
-adding new natives behavior to attack the player in regular basis at the base,
-animals will disappear when the final mission triggers, to ensure natives won't die or get distracted by them,
-red filter will disappear when player is down in the future update,
-future natives camp will be put in flat land rather than high terrain so that they can do most of the sex scene in the future so expect the map to be way bigger than it already is in current update.

(i'll keep editing and updating this reply when new stuff were added, most of these are commenter ideas and the devs replying that they'll think about it. so don't go at me or the devs when in the future the plan is scrapped and not added. they seem to have big ambition and lets hope they don't overwork from it).
they're seriously trying at least. but reducing the trees isn't the only issue. the rover controls need to be changed so it doesn't turn on a dime in tank controls.... it controls so weirdly almost like you're intended to do donuts or 180 in that thing all the time

Yeah
Would have been better with a corruption or brainwashing route for each Crew girls.
Like one of the girls you left at camp get abducted by one Tribal camp
With the drone view to warn you and give you update on their condition
-Brainwashing with tribal ritual maybe
-Adding some tribal tattoo
-Having the Tribal girls do something to the crew too why not
Or
-Some masturbation at camp for the girls when you go without them
-Having the crew girls fuck each other
-Having the crew girls rape you when you sleep because horny
-Give them a weird flower to make them horny

Oh well at least you get a rover unlike Starfield XD
having the girls able to be fucked after turning would be great too.

none of the girls get fucked again after swapping to the native's side. hell the natives don't even fuck their own women until after you've stolen them.

also, would be interesting if the girls (both native or the catgirls) could reverse rape the MC after turning against him to give him a penalty (like reduced HP or attack power or something)

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Also, 2 saves on here if someone wants to play around with them.

The first has only 1 girl and 1 part collected. She's at affection 200 (girls only swap sides when they're below 100 after getting raped). I chose Milk cause I thought she was the cutest, but you basically have to find the camp where the other girls are and get them back (they're all in one camp though, and there's like 3 native girls there too if you want bonuses). Basically it's "you and Milk against the world"

The 2nd save, I basically have everyone outside the rover at a nearby camp if you want to either snag some native girls or let your girls get taken. No parts collected on this one though.

Also as a bonus thing I found out, you can't swap positions with the natives fucking the girls if they're in the sitting position. It's just bugged like that. But a bug in your favor is that you can endlessly fuck a girl if you swap positions after orgasm. Easy way to cap affection at 200 and if there's other girls nearby, they're almost guaranteed to be in heat so you can fuck them too.

Anyway, the two saves are supposed to be put in this directory if you want to mess with them.

C:/User/[User]/AppData/LocalLow/mukkun_App

Mar 1, 2020
...you can't swap positions with the natives fucking the girls if they're in the sitting position. ...
There's a mechanic that limits available positions based on how flat the surface is, maybe that's the issue. Full selection on flat ground. " you can endlessly fuck a girl if you swap positions after orgasm " is very interesting.
Also, are we sure the saves go to AppData? I'm under impression that savefile is in game's folder or very near in like ..Data folder and is called like SaveData3.dt or something.

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018
they're seriously trying at least. but reducing the trees isn't the only issue. the rover controls need to be changed so it doesn't turn on a dime in tank controls.... it controls so weirdly almost like you're intended to do donuts or 180 in that thing all the time
Yeah they're trying to add more stuff and is answering the main consumers at least, and yes, the rover move in a really weird way, thats for sure. IMO more flat lands would prob improve the travel a bit more as well as lesser trees allowing you to drive straight forward way better, but i get what you mean, everytime I looked at one direction and pressed a or d button to turn, they just go full doughnut. I feel like turning down turn left and right sensitivity might make the movement better.

Altho as much as I've been reading on the comments in his ci-en site, no complaint was made from the JP/CN buyers so far, so don't expect any improvement coming for that part any time soon. Prob won't be prioritised even if they planned to do so, since its not a big issue for the game so far on that side.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah they're trying to add more stuff and is answering the main consumers at least, and yes, the rover move in a really weird way, thats for sure. IMO more flat lands would prob improve the travel a bit more as well as lesser trees allowing you to drive straight forward way better, but i get what you mean, everytime I looked at one direction and pressed a or d button to turn, they just go full doughnut. I feel like turning down turn left and right sensitivity might make the movement better.

Altho as much as I've been reading on the comments in his ci-en site, no complaint was made from the JP/CN buyers so far, so don't expect any improvement coming for that part any time soon. Prob won't be prioritised even if they planned to do so, since its not a big issue for the game so far on that side.
Honestly, it just sounds like there is no deadzone in the controls. No idea if deadzones are just something the JP/CN side will generally already have setup for their gamepads/keyboards or whatever. Which could be why they aren't complaining about the sensitivity issues. I already know the gaming culture over there has different ideas of how to handle control schemes, but no idea how they handle something as specific as sensitivity/deadzones.

Fortunately, we can just make deadzones ourselves through a gamepad program. Which also might be what the JP/CN side is just doing by default and thus no complaints in the comments.

Mar 1, 2020
Rovers wheels turn (fast) when you press left/right, and then gradually return to straight position. Feels that most mechanics in game are deterministic and it's up to player to just figure em out. I'm under impression that people just take a look at it all this and go "GAME JANK. ROVER BRRRRRR". Granted, this game involves actual physics and is comprised of several layers of mechanics which all takes time to grasp.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
There's a mechanic that limits available positions based on how flat the surface is, maybe that's the issue. Full selection on flat ground. " you can endlessly fuck a girl if you swap positions after orgasm " is very interesting.
Also, are we sure the saves go to AppData? I'm under impression that savefile is in game's folder or very near in like ..Data folder and is called like SaveData3.dt or something.
even on flat ground, it seems to glitch out if they're in a sitting position.

also, the save does go into app data, cause that's how I got another save from this thread before. those two saves I did if you want to challenge yourself more or if you want easier access to the cat girls getting fucked by the natives

Mr__Hyper

Aug 15, 2023
This.
Trying it on Steamdeck. Even with its lackluster graphic, it runs 12-22 FPS on 1600x900 and LOW.
Same with me, than I found out that the game is not using my gpu to run, it's using my cpu with max 90% usage
Tried changing the graphic setting from windows and from my gpu application as well

No luck

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Wait is this multiplayer? Why is there no tag for multiplayer anyway? There has to be at least ONE multiplayer game on this site no? :ROFLMAO:
I'm going down the rabbit hole on the topic, so far seen koboldkare where it is possible to play multiplayer and a few other games where it is a future milestone.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
There will be an Update next week or later
Dev said
Possibly
Performance Fixes
New Characters
The Behaviour of Female Characters after Betrayal
Also Enemies will become Active & Appear on the Map when approached 200 meters
There will be more soon
There's also the possibility that they might implement the Night Raid & Kidnapping during Sleep

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
There will be an Update next week or later
Dev said
Possibly
Performance Fixes
New Characters
The Behaviour of Female Characters after Betrayal
Also Enemies will become Active & Appear on the Map when approached 200 meters
There will be more soon
There's also the possibility that they might implement the Night Raid & Kidnapping during Sleep

ngl, I'm looking forward to all of this if they do.

although the approaching enemy thing is a joke if you have enough space to just run them over with the rover. low damage per hit, but it practically just camps them without having to have anyone get out. In some cases, a few will even give up and run back to their base.

perfect bait for it you want to use the rover's laser too. cause they won't get many attacks in like this, if at all.

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018
although the approaching enemy thing is a joke if you have enough space to just run them over with the rover. low damage per hit, but it practically just camps them without having to have anyone get out. In some cases, a few will even give up and run back to their base.
yeah i really hoped they created more variables of enemies. i heard their base code for enemies right now do have bravery value and leadership value, and all that stuff, so its not really hard to create a different variant that can tank more hit, etc.. altho i understand its hard to create an entirely new polygon of enemy design, the least i hoped for is some leader of the natives having higher hp overall, cuz rn they're just too mushy and easy to beat unless you intentionally get urself f*cked.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Kinda sad that this is the best I can get on FPS:

1723072122769.png

yeah i really hoped they created more variables of enemies. i heard their base code for enemies right now do have bravery value and leadership value, and all that stuff, so its not really hard to create a different variant that can tank more hit, etc.. altho i understand its hard to create an entirely new polygon of enemy design, the least i hoped for is some leader of the natives having higher hp overall, cuz rn they're just too mushy and easy to beat unless you intentionally get urself f*cked.
some of the assets they're using is common ones. not sure about the enemy assets, but the terrain is pretty generic.

and yeah, the enemies are a joke unless your allies glitch out and stop attacking. and even then, they love to swarm the MC, so just dodge rolling and getting some potshots in still works.

it does seem like they prioritize going after any KO'ed girls if their programmed to be able to do them. not all enemies are it seems. But with 200 affection, it takes like 2-3 attempts for them to make a girl swap sides anyway since they only turn against you if they orgasm at 99 or below. They join your side if you get them to 100 or more. and even that's not really a threat since you have a generous amount of time.

and if not for the rover laser, the elephants would honestly be more threatening. 2-3 attacking at once you might actually knock out some of your girls.

this game is honestly a bit too easy and too tedious because of it imo

Last edited:

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
What each the command to the girl mean?(Follow, Charge,...) Also is there any inventory system yet?

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes