Mar 1, 2020
Can they just add sliders for tree/animal/natives density, and allow players to (re-)generate a world?, call it a day, no point in tweaking these things as an update, since it would prbly come down to personal preference in the end. I didn't see any reason for tree placement, so random would do fine. In my tiny try for second playthrough (v1.0 i believe) only random thing I think I noticed was parts placement.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Can they just add sliders for tree/animal/natives density, and allow players to (re-)generate a world?, call it a day, no point in tweaking these things as an update, since it would prbly come down to personal preference in the end. I didn't see any reason for tree placement, so random would do fine. In my tiny try for second playthrough (v1.0 i believe) only random thing I think I noticed was parts placement.
It would be easier at this point to just remove half of the trees and properly set a lower quality model for distance rendering, would help a lot with performance which I believe the dev has stated that was what he was doing. Also, are the trees randomly generated with the island? It was my understanding that the only thing that was really "randomly generated" were the locations of parts and to a lesser extent the villages which is another place the dev is having issue with. It would have been better if the villages had set, flat areas spread out throughout the island to generate on because right now you're lucky to find one on flat enough terrain to see many animations due to the incline penalty. The kind of system he has set up now doesn't really work on static, hilly terrain.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
It would be easier at this point to just remove half of the trees and properly set a lower quality model for distance rendering, would help a lot with performance which I believe the dev has stated that was what he was doing. Also, are the trees randomly generated with the island? It was my understanding that the only thing that was really "randomly generated" were the locations of parts and to a lesser extent the villages which is another place the dev is having issue with. It would have been better if the villages had set, flat areas spread out throughout the island to generate on because right now you're lucky to find one on flat enough terrain to see many animations due to the incline penalty. The kind of system he has set up now doesn't really work on static, hilly terrain.

from what I can tell, the trees, animals, villages/natives, times when the girls go into heat (even if you fuck them in front of each other for the higher chance), and the parts were all random to various degrees

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018
It would have been better if the villages had set, flat areas spread out throughout the island to generate on because right now you're lucky to find one on flat enough terrain to see many animations due to the incline penalty. The kind of system he has set up now doesn't really work on static, hilly terrain.
I believe they also upscaled the random flatland being generated. So aside from it having less trees, in the future they will focus on having more flatland generation due to the penalty. And, random generated village in the future will have higher possibility to be generated on flatland instead of mountain or hills, as the consumer were complaining about these quite frequently in the ci-en site. I am just not sure if its in this update on Aug or not since the dev refused to make promises, failing to put it on the game update that exact month will cause huge disappointment after all, for the fans that paid to play the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Update is being reviewed by dlsite, dev said its a bit slow so at best it'll be released in the evening, otherwise he mentioned the latest being tomorrow

Reactions: Tanglezor

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
TL;DR changes:

Lots of bugfixes. Various behavioral, sound, optimization, QoL, controls, map, and AI adjustments.

New girl named Chiffon was added. NTR'd girls can now go into estrus and have sex with the natives after being NTR'd. Drone camera can follow them around after they've been NTR'd. Easier for natives to mate with downed girls. Animals now disappear from map during the takeoff siege event.

"When a turned nekotto goes into heat, it will move with the locals to find a flat terrain to mate."

Ramps have been installed at local residences. To make native houses on hills possible to enter.

"The housing is sometimes created on a cliff or the entrance is buried in the ground, so it may be necessary to make sure that the terrain is flat over a wide area.
 If there is a way to flatten the terrain, I would like to fix it, but so far I have not found a way."

Last edited:

SkipStyle

Dec 12, 2017
Update to Ver.1.2
- Added the female ally character Chiffon and related cutscenes.
- Drone view camera now only tracks crew members.
- Fixed an issue where mating positions could not be changed during drone view.
- Removed the red screen effect upon death when switching to drone view.
- Adjusted the camera position when the target unit is resting or sleeping in drone view.
- Fixed the issue allowing locals' positions to be changed when the player is resting or sleeping in drone view.
- Changed to display estrus effects for the enemy side when a defected female unit is selected in drone view.
- Added the ability for local males and defected female units to mate.
- Enemies around crew members will no longer become inactive.
- Fixed a bug where characters and animals could not recover after colliding with the invisible walls surrounding the island.
- Added Level of Detail (LOD) to characters, animals, ship parts, and meat.
- Changed the chicken 3D model to one with fewer polygons.
- Fixed an issue where characters were generated tilted diagonally upon game restart.
- Doubled the turning speed of characters.
- Adjusted the audible range of character voices from 500m to 100m.
- Adjusted the audible range of piston sounds from 500m to 100m.
- Fixed locals and defected female units not to sleep during the day.
- Fixed the bug where characters could change clothes while being carried on the back.
- Fixed the rover boarding process to prioritize carrying a downed ally on the back.
- Adjusted the movement of characters not playing the player to reach the rear of the rover or in front of the control panel when leading animals.
- Adjusted animal corpses to disappear in half a day instead of one day.
- Fresh meat now disappears after 5 minutes instead of 10 minutes post-generation.
- Removed animal footstep sounds.
- Fixed a bug where animals became meat while alive in the supply menu of the control panel.
- Set a maximum limit to the number of animal corpses generated around local habitats (maximum 40).
- Installed ramps at the entrances of local dwellings.
- Removed some trees from the map.
- Fixed an issue where bodies would sink into slopes during mating.
- Fixed a bug where characters would always run if enemies were within the search range.
- Made it easier for locals in combat to transition to mating.
- Fixed a bug where local males would glitch out when downed while climaxing.
- Adjusted female units to more easily enter estrus during rest.
- Allowed female units to mate during breaks.
- Adjusted female units to appear slightly open-eyed when downed and mating.
- Adjusted blushing expressions for characters Karin and Milk.
- Fixed an issue where Lime's tears would pop out.
- Adjusted some mating positions for players and female units.
- Fixed a bug where action buttons were displayed when closing the pause screen during mating.
- Fixed a bug where the pause screen would open simultaneously with the end of the tutorial.
- Fixed ship parts moving out of the map due to glitches to regenerate on the map.
- Fixed the issue where ship parts' positions were not saved.
- Doubled the towing distance of ship parts on the rover.
- Adjusted the range within which ship parts can be grasped (from 0.7m to 1.0m).
- Fixed a bug where bonfires did not spawn near bases even when locals were allied.
- Fixed an issue where the player's position would warp on steep slopes.
- Adjusted animals loaded on rovers not to become ragdolls.
- Made rovers invulnerable for 0.5 seconds when they hit obstacles and take damage.
- Doubled the charge speed of the rover's beam weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the rover would occasionally not explode.
- Fixed the issue where attacks from defected female units did not hit the rover.
- Adjusted the distance at which ally units call for help when attacked by enemies.
- Fixed an issue where targets would not disengage even when the targeted unit was downed by an enemy's melee attack.
- Stopped cloth simulation on clothing at certain distances from the camera.
- In the final event, made animals disappear from the map.
- In the final event, ensured that defeated enemies and their equipment disappear after 10 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where locals continued to move towards a downed player in the final event.
- In the final event, adjusted resting or sleeping locals to return to active status at night.
- Fixed a bug where the game could be saved when closing the settings screen in the final event.
- Changed the narration for the event of searching for crew members.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements remained visible during the ending cutscene.
- Fixed the weather not to turn to rain during cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug where FPS was displayed for a few seconds upon game launch.

Who needs all change (i think its all, from txt file at demo)

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018

This is Nekotto Island version 1.2.
PlayDRM locked and currently unavailable!
NekottoIsland.exe+sharedassets1.resource
This works fine for 1.11, but for 1.2, this method also works with the
The sound is not working properly, can you please help me with the
please fix this and let us register.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019

So you just rename NekottoIsland.exe from 1.2 to NekottoIsland.exe.back and copy the NekottoIsland.exe (639ko) from the 1.11 into the 1.2 folder?
It seems to works but only BGM is working. Oh well better then nothing
Capture d'écran 2024-08-22 073214.jpg

Reactions: Jlmn

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
They go hunting way to much... and way to far from their home...

I got rid of every native girl (7total) in this village so they can focus on banging the NTRed crewgirls but no just go happy hunting all the way to the edge of the world XD

You can't Drone the native girl you NTR anymore kinda weird

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018

have you tried using drm removal tool or something like maidrmbuster tool to remove the playdrm ? there's plenty of drm removal tool out there.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes