RPGM - Completed - Nemeses [Final] [hyper-mind Graphics]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Warshluke

The game, in general, has some amazing animations, really good stuff... However, my complains go towards the free roleplay after beating the game: First, the health, it should be changeble, with this, i can control how most of animations would play out, and please, the auto healing is just annoying in this part.
    Second, this one is a bit mean, but here goes... I kinda wished there was extra interactions when killed by non one hit kill attacks, there were many fantastic moves, that just with no explanation.
    Other then that, if you are a giantess fan, in especific macrophilia (and specially like futas), then i think you will have fun!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1590285

Very educative and pristine game. The difficulty is just right to let you experience all scenes and still manage to move forward in the story. Last girl fas my favourite; I would marry her if I had the chance. Nice game. I highly recommend it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

James Boner

Hey, a giantess game with some sexy girl who'll put you in their vagina and stuff ??? Hell yeah ! Finally ! But NOOOOO. That's not it ! Let's ruin it with cocks ! So this is a game where you get eaten or farted on by two giant DUDE. It's not simply a game with some annoying futa scenes, it's only that ! You can't avoid it and that's basically the "game". And it's pretty short and boring too. The game will take you 20 min max to finish. There is no content neither. You basically start the game by beating 2 bosses twice (1vs1 and 1vs2), so there's basically 3 fights, then you get some more fights after but I won't spoil it if you're still interested. It's pretty easy too, just avoid the enemy attack and that's that. No challenge at all even while avoiding the easy mode. If you're into gay stuff, you might like the scenes, I'm personnally not interested in a giant guy with particularly bad breath. The animated scenes are the only reason I didn't put 1 star.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RayThredd

What an awesome game! Full of hardcore fetishes: Breath play, fart, several kinds of vore and humiliation.
    I wanted this game for a long time (since it was in Japanese). And I don't regret a bit.
    I'd love to play more games like this.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TomoLastHill

A very short game that's incredibly simple, nothing spectacular gameplay-wise, but for games of these kind of fetishes It's well polished and provided quality sexy time involving mind provoking images and situation.

Overall a great game if you're into humiliation and vorarephilia.