Ren'Py - Abandoned - Neon Moon [v0.1.6] [CockSoftware]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 440241

The "random" events don't actually seem to be all that random. Unless I've just had very bad luck, it seems like the game is designed to make you fail multiple times before finally allowing progression as a way of adding more grind to a system that already requires completing the same event repeatedly to progress. Also, memorizing recipes for a side game is always annoying. If you're going to quiz us on the recipes then do it once and allow us to just pick which cocktail to make after that. Having to remember the recipe while also figuring out which drink to serve some based on the clue "riding a bike" is just several layers of pain in the ass. Lastly, the flushing sound should be removed from the bar toilet. Nobody wants to hear that every time they go to the glory hole.

Other than that the game is pretty decent. The art style is a nice break from generic renders, especially if you like girls with wide hips. It could use some sex sounds besides the generic "spurt" used for when guys cum, but there's nothing obnoxious or intrusive about most of the sound effects and BGM.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Bagley

This is a game that has been on my watchlist for a little while, and I finally got around to playing it (v0.1.5 FIX) and glad that I did.

Love the artstyle, and loving that cheesy 80s sci-fi vibe, topped off with a synth soundtrack which fits perfectly. If you came here wanting a gritty tale full of angsty characters, you'll be disappointed, this game doesn't take itself seriously at all, even throwing in the occasional fourth wall breaking nod to the player. Tracey is a great protagonist, and the main characters you come across are fun to be around, if sometimes larger than life.

If you are okay with a little bit of grind, and don't mind that the sex scenes aren't fully animated (one or 2 are static images), you'll have a very enjoyable ride. Welcome to 198X, welcome to Neo Detroit city!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gmmysterio

I downloaded game today , i played and enjoyed it has good and realistic graphics ,i also like very much the storymode and its in the begining so i quess this gamw hae future.
    I am a big fan of ren'py games and this game won me emideatly
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TitmusPrime

Great artwork, very few games with the western cartoon style that are actually well done.
    Setting seems super fun too, lots of potential if the devs take full advantage of a willingly naughty MC along with the lighthearted tones, too many female protagonist games are just 50 flavors of rape and coercion.

Overall good shit. If this sticks to a reasonable content schedule it'll be one of the best. Will be following for sure.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

uuhwhat

Nice game so far.
    I really like the artstyle, I like that the story/world doesn't take itself too serious, it's pretty lighthearted while not being completely nonsensical.
    Content is fine for a 0.1, there's 8 individual scenes in total + one small shower scene, all replayable.
    Something that worries me is how the characters will shape up in the future, because the MC and the only other female character in the game so far are basically sluts from the get go, so there's no corruption going on, and you're basically just repeating dialogue choices until scenes happen.
    Doesn't necessarily need to be a bad thing though, a quick game for a quick fap is nice too every now and then, the issue is just that you can't really make a long(ish) game with a premise like that and no "big" story to speak of that is also gonna be interesting down the line. I'm definitely curious what this game will evolve into in the future though.