VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Neon Nights [v1.0] [CrazySky3D]

1. 4.00 star(s)

accountant2992

I am not sure what's the use of the two scenes? it's the exact same scene again with different text
    i didn't finish the second scene yet, i ll do it tomorrow, but yeah, amazing game, i feel i played a crazysky game already before, so this is my second, didn't disappoint.
    can't wait to finish the second scene and play the second part of this game.
    the asian girl was my favorite here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Woah, the art in this game is outsanding! Renders are clearly in 4K and the 3D models are insane good. The only issue with this game is that it's too short. I really hope we get more games from CrazySky3D because his art is fantastic. Considering how quick this one is, it's certainly worth playing for futa fans.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

treborbc

This is just what a VN should be...great renders, superb characters (and Jessy too at the end!!) and a soundtrack you can choose. Just sit back, press AUTO and watch the story unfold. CrazySky3D has some superb comics and putting them into a Renpy VN is, for me, a stroke of genius...maybe you could do Delphi's comics into the same format...just a suggestion...or/and Monica, A Teacher with Passion (I like Jessy!). Oh, and the first two soundtrack options perfectly fit the landscape of the story...thank you.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3166292

EDIT: been 6 months yet there's been no further content posted. Rating changed accordingly.

okay okay okay... how can i rate a game (barely a game) 4 stars when there's barely any content.

because i want to encourage the game creator to make more content . That's why! And if the future versions are better or worse, I will change my views accordingly.

but all of this is not for charity. this game fills a niche in the website and i support it. there seems to be some semblance of a story and i wish to see the dynamics between the other characters. hopefully, the creator has the story almost fleshed out.

fingers crossed. good luck game creator!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

sabadongelov

Pros
    • Great renders, models as well as background

• Perfect english

• Well written script, though would probably been better off told in first person rather than third

• Real futa - meaning both cock and pussy. I guess this is really a question of taste, wether you prefer futas or shemales, but as many games tagged with futa are not really futa, this being a game with actual futa, I consider it to be a pro. Take it as you will.
    Cons
    • No game - only story so far

• Pitiful animations, though this is no biggie to me, having great and unique renders are more important than stock animation in my world. Still, had there been animations of the same quality as the renders....

• Rape is not rape IF you're going to do rape of prostitutes by mega cock, don't go down the route of the victims loving it. Or, if that's a must for your own particular fetish, at least have them involuntarily orgasm despite themselves at the end or something, don't have them love it from the get go. It's unrealistic enough that they could take the mega cock without breaking in half (yeah, yeah, augumented pussy, but what about unhinging Jasmines jaw?), it's purely ridiculous that they would love every second of it. And perhaps even more significant, it ruins the rape fantasy. Sure, I get that some people like the involuntary pleasure that can be had by being raped (mainly a fantasy thing, but it can actually happen in real life), but if the victim is enjoying it and mentally encouraging it from the very beginning, it's not much of a rape, now is it?

• Two different versions of the same story, with one or two different images, but mostly different dialogue/describing text. That energy should be put towards continuing the story instead.