Nepgear in the maid's house benefit code

GachaSalt

Jul 9, 2018
There's this guy I found on twitter who made a rpgmaker mind control/corruption game with Neptunia's Nepgear as the main character. I've basic mtl'd the game for my own enjoyment and played through the whole game

Within the gallery there are codes that can be inputted to unlock extra endings and scenes but they are locked behind his ci-en page. I tried to look through the game's code but I'm not good at code/tech stuff so I never found them. If someone can give the codes that would be lovely (and if you want to go the extra mile, post the most recent update of the game which I believe is also locked behind his follower page)

Twitter page:

ci-en dlsite page:

Gamatime312

Jul 1, 2019
There's this guy I found on twitter who made a rpgmaker mind control/corruption game with Neptunia's Nepgear as the main character. I've basic mtl'd the game for my own enjoyment and played through the whole game

Within the gallery there are codes that can be inputted to unlock extra endings and scenes but they are locked behind his ci-en page. I tried to look through the game's code but I'm not good at code/tech stuff so I never found them. If someone can give the codes that would be lovely (and if you want to go the extra mile, post the most recent update of the game which I believe is also locked behind his follower page)

Twitter page:

ci-en dlsite page:
I'm still waiting for an English patch

TheWizardMus

Sep 28, 2023
I'm playing an mtl version and have gotten stuck, i've got the secret veiwing from the basement but the only thing it points me to are a cabinet i can't open and the front of the bookshelf door. I need either a key for that cabinet in the secret room or a card key to open the basement prison. I've done a few full weeks of just looking around the mansion, could you help me out?

GachaSalt

Jul 9, 2018
I'm playing an mtl version and have gotten stuck, i've got the secret veiwing from the basement but the only thing it points me to are a cabinet i can't open and the front of the bookshelf door. I need either a key for that cabinet in the secret room or a card key to open the basement prison. I've done a few full weeks of just looking around the mansion, could you help me out?
The basement prison key can be seen glowing in water of the shower room if you got the item detection from IF, it gets hidden once you take as shower so you just need to remember where it is and pick it up

TheWizardMus

Sep 28, 2023
The basement prison key can be seen glowing in water of the shower room if you got the item detection from IF, it gets hidden once you take as shower so you just need to remember where it is and pick it up
Thanks, i also think i figured out the benefit code, its 785680, you unlock a swimsuit that doesn't update nepgear's art besides her walking sprite.
when i unlocked the last ending i got a textbox that said "sister mode side story" was unlocked in the reminiscence room? but i'm not seeing any new options to interact with.

GachaSalt

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks, i also think i figured out the benefit code, its 785680, you unlock a swimsuit that doesn't update nepgear's art besides her walking sprite.
when i unlocked the last ending i got a textbox that said "sister mode side story" was unlocked in the reminiscence room? but i'm not seeing any new options to interact with.
That isn't the benefit code, it's just a code for the swimsuit unlock. The benefit codes are inputted by talking to the maid in the reminiscence room. They're gotten through the paid follower options on the ci-en page and is what unlocks the side story and extra scenes.

TheWizardMus

Sep 28, 2023
anyone know how to get the true ending?
so after getting the basement prison key in the bathroom, you can tell the girl you're rescuing that you still need to investigate the mansion, where you can then find the golden key card in the room behind the kitchen(iirc) then you can explore the main complex behind the prison and one of the things you can read back there tells you that the maid outfit is brainwashing nepgear(you already knew that but this book lets nep figure it out) and another thing tells you the back entrace to the complex with the fires in front of the mansion. once nepgear refuses to give the prisoners maid outfits and wants you to get the dresses from the secret bedroom behind the master's bedroom, you've been locked in

Gamatime312

Jul 1, 2019
so after getting the basement prison key in the bathroom, you can tell the girl you're rescuing that you still need to investigate the mansion, where you can then find the golden key card in the room behind the kitchen(iirc) then you can explore the main complex behind the prison and one of the things you can read back there tells you that the maid outfit is brainwashing nepgear(you already knew that but this book lets nep figure it out) and another thing tells you the back entrace to the complex with the fires in front of the mansion. once nepgear refuses to give the prisoners maid outfits and wants you to get the dresses from the secret bedroom behind the master's bedroom, you've been locked in
thanks what about the other endings?

TheWizardMus

Sep 28, 2023
thanks what about the other endings?
i dont remember all of them but
one you need to find 3 maid outfits around the mansion because you dont read the part where maid outfits brainwash you
one involves you talking to the master of the house while looking for those three maid outfits
one involves destroying the brainwashing machine in the back of the underground complex before starting one of the final confrontations down there(i think you can only do that in the phase right before that underground confrontation but i dont quite remember how to get there)
one involves intentionally losing to the combatants underground

honestly with the knowledge of how to enter the back side of the complex with the fire puzzle you can stumble into a few of them

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I could never figure out how to get to the kitchen

also send MTL please

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
1724037140603.png
does your gallery have this?, cause mine doesnt and it means "after this"

GachaSalt

Jul 9, 2018
thank you now only if i understand what it saying
i still havent played it in english, i cheated my way into the kitchen but couldnt get rid of the boxes clearly hiding the stairs down into the lair
Here's the data file that I've mtl'd. I'd like to restate that this is a bare bone mtl so grammar is awful and the text doesn't wrap around properly and will go out of the box and be unreadable. You can throw the data into something like translator++ if you want to read the text that goes out or do a translation yourself

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Here's the data file that I've mtl'd. I'd like to restate that this is a bare bone mtl so grammar is awful and the text doesn't wrap around properly and will go out of the box and be unreadable. You can throw the data into something like textractor if you want to read the text that goes out or do a translation yourself

that's fine, its just hard figuring out what youre supposed to do in a puzzle game in another language, i assume the text gives a hint on how to sneak into the kitchen?

Gamatime312

Jul 1, 2019
that's fine, its just hard figuring out what youre supposed to do in a puzzle game in another language, i assume the text gives a hint on how to sneak into the kitchen?
get the cloaking ability from the shop and the ability to smash pots and move large boxes