Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
While i do think that Selena and her sister Samara would be part of the harem if i spare them, it's so satisfying to just kill Samara and be done with the traitor.
Especially after Selena said to MC:
"My boss, Taron, [...] He said to lure Eliza away from you. That he'd just use her to trap you! He promised he wouldn't harm her!"
BUT while visiting Eliza in jail she said to her:
"It won't change anything. You'll die here, and so will MC."
Even when MC is holding her sister's neck in his hands she still lies like the piece of shit she is.
Sorry BuuPlays but I really can't see how Selena could be a LI after all this, I think her visit to Eliza in her cell and what she harshly said to her is a big invitation to kill her sister for most players. And that's exactly what I did, no remorse, so I think you shouldn't waste your time rendering a path for this cunt.

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
wow so much hate from some comments towards selena,but by following the story i hope you see that selena being used to play with mc emotions leading him towards a certain path

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
wow so much hate from some comments towards selena,but by following the story i hope you see that selena being used to play with mc emotions leading him towards a certain path
Not true Selena didnt even show regret betraying eliza she only felt sorry when she realized her sister might be hurt regardless. Selena was selfish through and through

Mar 15, 2021
Finished version 0.3.3 and just realised how bad choices are in this game they literally make no difference the only thing they do is give you light or dark points in some of them. You ignore the girl and they keep giving you romance options you can literally ignore all of the romance options and choose only the one that will give you a lewd scene. I was enjoying this game until those pirates showed up.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
UPDATE v0.3.3 (Public Release!)

Public version!
October is here and fall season has set in! What better way to celebrate October than with a new update? Including an island filled with giant skulls & bones ;)
Changelog:
Renders: 269
Animations: 1
Words: 6018

Total Game Stats:

Renders: 6.245
Animations: 110

Download links: PC
Mega:

MixDrop:

Download links: MAC
Mega:

MixDrop:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.3.3] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.2 -> v0.3.3 [97,7 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Any way to kill Selena after killing Samarah? No reason to give Selena a chance at having revenge while we are away. :)
I mean, we kinda killed her on the inside. She only did all of that to protect her sister. She seemed to genuinely care for the MC and maybe Eliza too, but her sister was first and foremost. So what's the worst thing we can do? Take that which was so important to her and ultimately leave her with no family, and none of the new friends she just made. Will she try to seek revenge? Maybe. Hopefully. So that maybe then - only after she has had time to stew and suffer the consequences of her betrayal - we can get some real closure on that betrayal.

Sep 12, 2023
Lot of people asking for incest, and while I love incest too, I don't see it happening here. Not only is this game is on Pateron, but the story as it is doesn't imediatly lend itself to incest.

Our parents are dead and we have no siblings so the only way incest could be added to the game is if in a future release the base story is changed so that our cousins are just our childhood friends, with an official path to restore them to cousins. That would allow a relationship with Sabrina without getting the game nuked.
Or, you know, just don't put the dl links to the AVN itself on Patreon and just tell subs to go to their private Discord instead for the links (the sub business model can kiss my ass anyway, I don't pay for unfinished/half-baked goods). Even loli AVN devs (the kind that are illegal in alot of countries and not allowed here, at least not without a patch that many devs don't feel like dealing with) have been there for years using that work-around. Pretty sure incest would be fine as well if loli LI's are. Also when it gets a completed tag (too much of a pain to do while the story is ongoing every update) it wouldn't be too difficult to simply rewrite the script and make Sabrina your sis or something (well, half-sis since MC's dad was an angel, no getting around that, but just make it to where Sabrina is the older sis and when she was born it messed up mom's pussy or something to where she couldn't have another). Much like Love Season:Farmer's Dreams was (though a bit overkill with that one imo, the mod makes almost the whole village related).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 68 Votes