Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Finally able to say no to Eliza and the vn respects that, it only took 57 attempts. Too long have I suffered indecent hand holding and naked cuddles between the sheets.

Am I weird for doing a 180 with Eliza since she went feral and decided to kill that woman? It don't help that she acts like a school girl half the time which can be a little annoying but it was the scene before it was changed that killed her for me.

She needs a long, hard, girthy stake rammed inside her.
Yeah you're weird.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Finally able to say no to Eliza and the vn respects that, it only took 57 attempts. Too long have I suffered indecent hand holding and naked cuddles between the sheets.

Am I weird for doing a 180 with Eliza since she went feral and decided to kill that woman? It don't help that she acts like a school girl half the time which can be a little annoying but it was the scene before it was changed that killed her for me.

weird, maybe. a bad person, definitely. eliza was in regards to her new sensations and hunger, in effect a baby. you are punishing a baby for shitting the bed after not bothering to put a diaper on it. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hungover00

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

sounds like you played before some changes, she doesn't kill that women if you don't let her.... but sounds like this game isn't for you everything you dislike is what makes Eliza great and a top tier LI.

Tenchip3d0

Dec 25, 2020

IMG_20230413_224211.jpg

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

I could not disagree with you more. This girl is a goddess and top 10 LI across all AVN for me.:love:

screenshot0001.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I've only got eyes for one girl in this VN. Eliza is something special. I'm still not keen about the vampire thing though, apart from that she is one of my fav girls in VNs
There's certainly something about her that intrigues me. :love: I'm doing a path with all the girls I like, but also doing a solo Eliza path with no one else. :)

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Jan 26, 2024
I've only got eyes for one girl in this VN. Eliza is something special. I'm still not keen about the vampire thing though, apart from that she is one of my fav girls in VNs
I think is a consensus people did not liked that vampire thing, so much so that dev came with that purification thing after.

On the other hand, MC being half angel means he is immortal, so would be really sad for him seeing Eliza getting older until she dies, remember the Highlander movie.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think is a consensus people did not liked that vampire thing, so much so that dev came with that purification thing after.

On the other hand, MC being half angel means he is immortal, so would be really sad for him seeing Eliza getting older until she dies, remember the Highlander movie.
The dev provided the option not to kill which was the main problem people had if I remember correctly. He did an excellent job in the early stages of the story, which is obvious with the large part of his audience who loves her character. I went out and bought the model. She is such a damn cute little model and the dev made her in to a much loved character.

From a plot POV, Vampirism was an easy option. There are other options the dev could have chosen, but didn't, which is his prerogative as the dev of course. I'd have taken another option. Turning someone so sweet in to a murderous vampire was not the best plot choice IMO.

I agree it is tragic to think of her dying while the MC lives on. I'd rather that than the vampire option. I can understand his desire to make her long lived and someone of power to aid the powerful MC he has created. Still, its a great story so far. One major hiccup is pretty good. I'm looking forward to the rest.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023

who wants to live forever, who wants to live forever, who dares to live forever
when love must die

damn you connor macleod of the clan macleod, im chopping onions here

Jul 10, 2018
missing images: mg_lewd1 & mg_lewd2 from Maggie BJ scene. el_lewd1, el_lewd2 & el_lewd3 from Eliza sex scene.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You guys should add this to your copy paste list, such a generic no answer that I see 100 times a day. The game is too my taste I love the fantasy genre, Eliza was too my taste, infact I really liked her for the majority of the story but not anymore this does not mean I think the vn sucks and if I didn't want to play I wouldn't, imagine that. I am just glad I can finally say no, you know like good vn's do, give choices that people can or not take. I loved her loyalty and her sincerity but the vamp plot totally killed the vibe for me even though it was changed, the sweet good intentioned girl suddenly goes feral and kills an innocent and mc becomes a blood bank.
I honestly don't see Eliza any different even with the vampire change hell I forget she is one most of the time. Since her personality hasn't changed , she is the same Eliza at least to me. Yeah I know she was super clingy and couldn't do anything without the MC's approval at first but feels like that part of her went away. I get it if it's something you really don't like tho I don't understand it since she mostly feels unchanged to me expect in certain moments but I get the reasons behind not liking it.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You guys should add this to your copy paste list, such a generic no answer that I see 100 times a day. The game is too my taste I love the fantasy genre, Eliza was too my taste, infact I really liked her for the majority of the story but not anymore this does not mean I think the vn sucks and if I didn't want to play I wouldn't, imagine that. I am just glad I can finally say no, you know like good vn's do, give choices that people can or not take. I loved her loyalty and her sincerity but the vamp plot totally killed the vibe for me even though it was changed, the sweet good intentioned girl suddenly goes feral and kills an innocent and mc becomes a blood bank.
Perfectly understandable and lots of people don't like every girl in every AVN. I'll disagree with you about Eliza (cause I love her), but perfectly happy for you not to like her, as everyone has different tastes. There's lots of girls that everyone seems to love, but I don't like at all. Including the left one in your signature. I said on that thread that I didn't like her and got smashed, I felt like I got hit by a cement truck.

• Haha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I agree. Just because you don't like one plot choice doesn't mean you don't like the VN. I love the VN. I still love the Eliza character, she is my no1 girl in this VN. I'm not happy with the vampire thing either. I don't know why people think just because you don't like one aspect of the game you hate the game and shouldn't play it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Perfectly understandable and lots of people don't like every girl in every AVN. I'll disagree with you about Eliza (cause I love her), but perfectly happy for you not to like her, as everyone has different tastes. There's lots of girls that everyone seems to love, but I don't like at all. Including the left one in your signature. I said on that thread that I didn't like her and got smashed, I felt like I got hit by a cement truck.
lol I got smashed in that thread for saying I like her but I only see her as a comic relief character and not a LI. But speaking of Eliza im starting to like the Princess almost as much as Eliza in the beginning and she has way less screen time , which is unexcepted granted she will never hold a candle to Eliza but damn I really like her so far.

• Sad

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Including the left one in your signature. I said on that thread that I didn't like her and got smashed, I felt like I got hit by a cement truck.
Hahahah, feel for you.
I have the same situation in Isabella thread, I don't like Alex, at least not romantically, but smth tells me I really should keep it to myself. :ROFLMAO:
Everybody who dared to say anything so far got swarmed and burnt to the ground immediately.

Even though I still like Eliza I get where it is coming from. That's totally normal.
Personally for me - she also changed significantly, but she is still my fav, probably also because of all those moments we had before her change, but even now she is more or less the same Eliza, but I am pretty sure I'm biased and it kinda impacts my perception of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddy#1

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
lol I got smashed in that thread for saying I like her but I only see her as a comic relief character and not a LI. But speaking of Eliza im starting to like the Princess almost as much as Eliza in the beginning and she has way less screen time , which is unexcepted granted she will never hold a candle to Eliza but damn I really like her so far.
LOL.

There's quite a few I really like (not Eliza level), so I'm doing a solo Eliza path, plus a path with all the ones I like (I think Luna has taken the second favorite spot on my list).

Hahahah, feel for you.
I have the same situation in Isabella thread, I don't like Alex, at least not romantically, but smth tells me I really should keep it to myself. :ROFLMAO:
Everybody who dared to say anything so far got swarmed and burnt to the ground immediately.
Oh yeah, keep that to yourself. Lol. Just quietly, I'm on the thread and been chatting, but haven't started the game yet, cause I'm only interested in I and waiting until there is some good content with her. Des already knows.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes