MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I've been meaning to do for quite some time and finally got around to setting all the paths I want to do (took about 4 hours. LOL), but was quite enjoyable going through everything again.

Full Harem path with everyone except Alice & Kira (I just don't like them) and Merida (cause I like Bennen) including all the Side Girls.
Semi-Harem with my 5 favorite girls (Eliza, Luna, Pearl, Kelly & Amelia) with possible future girls added and some of the side girls.
6 Solo Paths for Eliza, Luna, Pearl, Kelly, Amelia and Merida (for curiosity).
A no-one path left empty for future possible solos (Maia, Lux, Lucid, Rin, Venetos plus the 10 LI/SG we haven't met yet).
6 Throuple paths that I think will work well (maybe threesomes) or drama (Eliza/Luna, Pearl/Kelly, Amelia/Frida with Maids, Amelia/Frida without Maids, Eliza/Amelia, Kelly/Maggie).

15 paths so far, with most likely at least 5 more solos and 3 more throuples (and who knows how many of the unmet girls I'll want to do solos/throuples).

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've been meaning to do for quite some time and finally got around to setting all the paths I want to do (took about 4 hours. LOL), but was quite enjoyable going through everything again.

Full Harem path with everyone except Alice & Kira (I just don't like them) and Merida (cause I like Bennen) including all the Side Girls.
Semi-Harem with my 5 favorite girls (Eliza, Luna, Pearl, Kelly & Amelia) with possible future girls added and some of the side girls.
A no-one path left empty for future possible solos (Maia, Lux, Lucid, Rin, Venetos plus the 10 LI/SG we haven't met yet).
6 Throuple paths that I think will work well (maybe threesomes) or drama (Eliza/Luna, Pearl/Kelly, Amelia/Frida with Maids, Amelia/Frida without Maids, Eliza/Amelia, Kelly/Maggie).

15 paths so far, with most likely at least 5 more solos and 3 more throuples (and who knows how many of the unmet girls I'll want to do solos/throuples).
yeah i'm gonna redo mine next replay.

Solo Eliza
Full harem
Harem main ( skipping ones I dislike . Kira , most of the side girls)
a few throuples as well. Eliza + Alice , Rin , Amelia , Luna maybe Peral. Since doesn't feel like you can exclude Eliza as of right now. Tho no main girls will get threesomes according to Buu so might wait to see if any drama happens to make these.
From there I got to decide which path gonna be light and dark

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Solo Eliza
Full harem
a few throuples as well. Eliza + Alice , Rin , Amelia , Luna maybe Peral. Since doesn't feel like you can exclude Eliza as of right now. Tho no main girls will get threesomes according to Buu so might wait to see if any drama happens to make these.
I just thought since I was doing paths anyway, I may as well do some throuple paths too, that I'd like to see. Even if they don't have threesomes, that's ok.
I've got all of them currently set to light, can always switch them to dark with URM to run through them.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726297382530.png

It is pretty wild that I'm already sitting here writing about our next milestone as we just smashed the last one a couple of months ago.

Once again you guys show your love for Nephilim as you continue to support its development, as of writing this we're less than 5 Members away from hitting our 200 membership milestone.
Less than 5!

As we're on track to smash another milestone within such a short time, I won't be able to deliver a milestone reward right away, however I am already working on it and with excitement I can tell you guys the 200 membership milestone will result in the biggest update Nephilim has ever seen!

It will end up being roughly 4x the regular update size and this is all without missing or pushing back any of our regular monthly updates!

Sincerely, thank you for making this possible. Thank you to all previous, current and future Patreon members!
~Buu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Solo Eliza
Full harem
is there really a point doing all those replays and "paths" ?
the game never makes you choose between girls, except just once in MC's village where he had to choose between walking Alice home or staying with Eliza (there was just points lost and gained) but the choice didn't lead to actual missed content, and the girls are not aware nor jealous of each other. there is no substantial difference.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
the game never makes you choose between girls, except just once in MC's village where he had to choose between walking Alice home or staying with Eliza (there was just points lost and gained) but the choice didn't lead to actual missed content, and the girls are not aware nor jealous of each other. there is no substantial difference.
If you only want the harem, then probably not. I like monogamy and solo paths, (I like harem too). And some of the girls (especially Eliza), IMO are worthy of a monogamous path and there is supposed to be solo endings as well as harem. Whether they differ much, I'll have to wait and see, I don't mind playing multiple paths of ones I like.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
other than Eliza solo and harem not really just personal preference tho not like im gonna do all of them right away.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
as long as there are no consequences I'll get my fuck on, so far I didn't see the need to make multiple saves
yeah it's more for fun and personal preference. Right now I just have a full harem save that is caught up and I kind of dislike the harem save as it feels like there have been to many lewds lately. So when I redo my saves I probably will only play a harem lite where I only do scenes with characters I like and Eliza solo save right away others will come later.. Right now I mostly dislike the side girls on the harem save as it feels like to much content for me including them every chance I get even if I dont dislike the character.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah it's more for fun and personal preference. Right now I just have a full harem save that is caught up and I kind of dislike the harem save as it feels like there have been to many lewds lately. So when I redo my saves I probably will only play a harem lite where I only do scenes with characters I like and Eliza solo save right away others will come later.. Right now I mostly dislike the side girls on the harem save as it feels like to much content for me including them every chance I get even if I dont dislike the character.
yeah I'll probably do an Eliza solo somewhere down the line, she is the one I like the most anyway

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
If you only want the harem, then probably not. I like monogamy and solo paths, (I like harem too). And some of the girls (especially Eliza), IMO are worthy of a monogamous path and there is supposed to be solo endings as well as harem. Whether they differ much, I'll have to wait and see, I don't mind playing multiple paths of ones I like.
but there is no monogamy specific content right now even though we are already quite deep in the story and the relationships (at least for Eliza).
she doesn't even comment on any other girl, giving you her ok, or her reservations.
she commented to Selena, but it was outside of any paths anyway.

you don't miss the solo Eliza content anyway. there is not incentive or reward going full monogamy here. maybe I'd have preferred that she at least mentions to the MC that she doesn't like it but accepts it. or some kind of subtle hint.

other than Eliza solo and harem not really just personal preference tho not like im gonna do all of them right away.
if it's just personal preference, you can just say no to the girls you don't like.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
if it's just personal preference, you can just say no to the girls you don't like.
which is why I plan to make 2 harem saves. As I do still want want to see the content even with the girls I dont like or have no interest in.

she doesn't even comment on any other girl, giving you her ok, or her reservations.
Actually she said she doesn't want to know to not create any jealously tho I think that was a conversation between her and Alice

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
but there is no monogamy specific content right now even though we are already quite deep in the story and the relationships (at least for Eliza).
she commented to Selena, but it was outside of any paths anyway.

you don't miss the solo Eliza content anyway. there is not incentive or reward going full monogamy here. maybe I'd have preferred that she at least mentions to the MC that she doesn't like it but accepts it. or some kind of subtle hint.
It's for the future, there is solo and various endings. You may well be able to get them on manwhore path, but I've set them now anyway. It doesn't take much time each update now it's done. It's not about missing any content, it's about my immersion in an Eliza Romance story or a Amelia/Frida story etc.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
yeah I'll probably do an Eliza solo somewhere down the line, she is the one I like the most anyway
I have a harem save, and an Eliza save. I considered an Alice save, but there isn't really enough content with her or the other girls to do a specific save for them, except Kira. I'm not really a Kira fan so no save for her. I'm considering a dark side save, just to see the difference in that path to my preferred light path. I don't usually go down the dark sides of VNs, but I'm curious

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes