robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
as much as i like this game, and i love it tbh. i would like to see the mc finally kill Taron. the guy is a useless fuck and it's beyond time to off him. i guess the dev just wants to keep that part of the story moving slowly but to me it's getting irritating. after what he did to Eliza, i want him dead..dead..dead..
wouldn't mind if Eliza just goes full vamp on his surprised ass and drains him dead. Revenge baby!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't have much hope of escaping the princess either. Just as with every other possible love interest. No matter how many times I click the designated button that supposedly locks them into the friendzone.
I think from a plot point no not really but from a romance point I think so. my Theory is we will become a suitor for her and from there we will get a major choice for making it romantic or just to help her out so she has her own freedom haha. That is assuming the major choices actually do locks us of routes I know before the normal ones didn't but im hoping the major ones will.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK so MC is hired as a body guard...spends the whole day with her, and then just lets the princess go back to the castle by herself? (WTF? That is just stupidity...then MC opens up and talks to some unknown dude in the same cell. :FacePalm: )

Well I like the princesses hair style change...it looks so much better. I hope it stays like that.
screenshot0002.png

Regards.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I mean I can understand that opinion but I dont see it as he is not wanting to make things worst for the guild or his friends. Otherwise im sure he wouldn't of allowed himself to be arrested so easily.
I don't have a problem with the update. The MCs Guildmaster, who he is beholden too, told him to submit and that is what he did. In the dungeon the MC is relaxed, not stressed as he knows they can't hold him in there and that his guild is working on it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't have a problem with the update. The MCs Guildmaster, who he is beholden too, told him to submit and that is what he did. In the dungeon the MC is relaxed, not stressed as he knows they can't hold him in there and that his guild is working on it.
yup exactly my thoughts too. Tho I do wish the kidnapping of the princess happened a bit differently as it was a bit too predictable but that is just a nitpick / minor issue.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
But if one doesn't continuously loudly proclaim how strong of a man they are while attempting to violence/aggression their way through every human interaction, people might think they're a lady!

*Tiny sarcasm tag for anyone who doesn't know me well enough and falls prey to Poe's Law.

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
The reaction to the imprisonment is for my part entirely due to the king applying "might makes right", and the only correct response to something like that is fight or flight. Unknowingly or not, the king sided with the enemy.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The reaction to the imprisonment is for my part entirely due to the king applying "might makes right", and the only correct response to something like that is fight or flight. Unknowingly or not, the king sided with the enemy.
if the MC thought or I thought the MC was in any actual danger and can't break out whenever he wants I might agree. But it's more of him not wanting to throw the guild under the buss as well as his friends and he respects the leader of the guild to much to not listen to him.

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
We already have examples of what happens to people that get locked up where Taron is involved. It's not too far fetched for the MC to assume the cell is somehow a magical trap of sorts, or that Taron would go after people while he was locked up.

Garth2000

Aug 28, 2024
Okay, this Taron is without a doubt for me the worst thing about this game. When will this idiot suffer at least a little? He has already crippled the main LI, kidnapped another's sister, kidnapped another's mother, beat up a maid and kidnapped the princess, all low and annoying schemes. I know he killed MC's parents but MC should be able to deal with him now. MC has magic, MC has the symbionte thing and is quite competent in battle unless this Taron has a secret power given to him by that church it should be easy to kill this idiot

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
We already have examples of what happens to people that get locked up where Taron is involved. It's not too far fetched for the MC to assume the cell is somehow a magical trap of sorts, or that Taron would go after people while he was locked up.
I think what you are forgetting however is the MC is overly confident in his abilities and probably Eliza now she is a vampire and more in control to see him as a real threat anymore. Tho you are right he could be a threat to the other members of the guild but im sure the MC isn't thinking about that but more of how all Taron cares about is the MC since he is a Nephilim.

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
I think what you are forgetting however is the MC is overly confident in his abilities and probably Eliza now she is a vampire and more in control to see him as a real threat anymore. Tho you are right he could be a threat to the other members of the guild but im sure the MC isn't thinking about that but more of how all Taron cares about is the MC since he is a Nephilim.
Eliza is unlikely to be of much help after a week, and it's incredibly optimistic to assume that the "judicial system" moves at anything other than snails pace in a feudal or absolute monarchy.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Eliza is unlikely to be of much help after a week, and it's incredibly optimistic to assume that the "judicial system" moves at anything other than snails pace in a feudal or absolute monarchy.
I do agree about Eliza needing more time but from the few training sessions the MC seemed like he was impressed with her skills so I would assume he is also confident in her abilities now.

I dont think the MC plans to get out of there legally at all to be honest. Since he knows the Taron is involved I assume he is just giving the guild a few days to work things out or come up with a plan or Taron to make his move before he breaks out himself. That or he is going to break out at night whenever everyone is asleep and just wanted to act like he is complying. After all he should want to go rescue the princess and not give a damn.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
I dont think the MC plans to get out of there legally at all to be honest. Since he knows the Taron is involved I assume he is just giving the guild a few days to work things out or come up with a plan or Taron to make his move before he breaks out himself. That or he is going to break out at night whenever everyone is asleep and just wanted to act like he is complying. After all he should want to go rescue the princess and not give a damn.
or it will be like in all the horror and thriller movies.. you have the bad guy wounded and on his knees and could kill him and end it there but instead you run away.. and because of that he kills all your friends :D ohh woundnt it be funny this way :D

even if the shemes of taron comes out he will just go hiding and work underground and the mc will just continue with his daily routines till taron makes his next step and maybe kills the king to blame the mc again :D

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
After spending some time thinking about it, MC taking a step back might not be the worst course of action. While killing Taron might cause the princess'demise by retaliation, MC locked up in the dungeon might create a wrong sense of safety for Taron, as I don't think he would think MCs companions to be able to rescue the princess....

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
That always seemed like terrible advice, but it was only for being the bodyguard and that was more as a favour. Now things have drastically changed. In reality Dalen has been mostly useless as without the MC his guild would have died and been gone, most of his advice has been counterintuitive to common sense, and like the king he allowed the rot that is Taron to fester in the city while doing nothing or even informing the king himself. Even if he had no evidence he is trusted by the king he could have said something to put him on guard, but no. So if the king wants to play might makes right the MC should have just showed him what real might is then and there and set the rules of how things are going to go. As for the rest of his friends in the guild and any possible trouble, do you think most people are going to want to cross him or his friends if he does that. Just set the rules cross us and you die, making Taron as an example, especially if you play on a darker route. Instead of having everyone walking over the MC constantly remind them to fear the Nephilim.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
I do agree about Eliza needing more time but from the few training sessions the MC seemed like he was impressed with her skills so I would assume he is also confident in her abilities now.

I was mostly thinking in terms of her blood requirements. That goddess Maia said she could last about a week before entering torpor or coma. I suppose the dev could work around that by resolving the abduction sooner or add a scene where Eliza mentions how their test for preserving the MC's blood was a lucky coincidence.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Talon really needs to die now, but not just any death. We have to tear him apart.

And just so you know, King, if the developer gives us a choice, I'm going to make the Queen cry from fucking, both because I'm mad at you and because she's a great woman.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I was mostly thinking in terms of her blood requirements. That goddess Maia said she could last about a week before entering torpor or coma. I suppose the dev could work around that by resolving the abduction sooner or add a scene where Eliza mentions how their test for preserving the MC's blood was a lucky coincidence.
Or a sneaky visit in the dungeon....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really can't stand this: how can this Teron , the big bad guy, can do whatever he wants and no one even blink ?? i mean he spoke to the adventure guild master, when there was Luna, henry and even Eliza that was nearly crippled for life...are all blinds or what?? this is quite ridicolous as it's presented...i like the game very much , but now it's time for some serious kick evil but...or at least give us some quest where M;C and Eliza can fight a bit for real...and don't make the bad guy raom freely in front of all those who he has fucked like nothing pls

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes