Ren'Py - Abandoned - Nephilim [v0.5.0] [Firenzo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

InfernoVortex

I just couldn't get into it. The renders are pretty awful, the story is abrupt and not interesting. Scene to scene looks pretty awful. The characters feel awkward with basically no expressions. Honestly you'd have the same experience playing it out with dolls and pictures acting as background then playing the game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

PumperFull69

Well, sure, the English isn't Grade A but i have certainly seen worse. I did enjoy the sex scenes with all the options. You don't see that very often these days. I wouldn't worry too much about changing the English in this first version so much. It's certainly a playable game!!
    Keep up the good work Dev!!!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev @ v0.1.0]

First impression: New Pet Peeve Unlocked! Using the Ren'py splashscreen to interrupt me with an active Patreon plug I have to click past just to get to the game's main menu is not a great start.

Art's mixed. Simplistic prerendered girls on either equally simple prerendered or frankly terrible custom backgrounds.

Writing is a mess. Scenario's been done, fluency is bad, voice is worse. Narrative and characterization combine to make the whole affair seem like the first draft of an author insert fantasy. Was rolling my eyes within the first couple lines of intro dialog, once I got past the text-dump backstory and the prompt to change names & relations without telling me what those were supposed to be in the first place.

NSFW content was serviceable enough, but since there was no setup they didn't feel like a payoff and only furthered the author insert vibe.

TLDR: No thanks.