• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Nephy [v0.1.5] [ESM]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Termax

Wow these choices are horrible. This is the first harem game that made me rage quit out.

First you are forced a girlfriend from the start, then next you are forced to treat her like shit and breakup with her.

It feels like if you are to go the incest/harem route you are the walking down the evil karma side of the game? I like that characters and setting, but the way the story was laid out it just isn't for me.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Macgamer

The choices made this game suck. The stiff posing and bad story ended it for me. Having been forced to reject your girlfriend after sex cause she asked if you want kids is just bad writing. I was generous to give this poor game full off paths even 2 stars. Not recommended at all.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jxd

I love that you have a lot of options, but I worry that this creates a lot of work for the developer and ends up being tired, since there are very few who replay the game. Although I feel that if I choose the "good" options I am missing a lot of content, perhaps that aspect should be balanced.
    Personally I think that starting with a girlfriend is a great limitation, it would have been good that after a few days of meeting the girls you would have been able to choose one of them. For everything else I loved it, once the "bad" route ends, I suppose I will continue the "good" route.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

AryanKarthick

As of Version 0.1
    The only positive in this game the characters look nice other than that everything is worst . It seems choices doesn't gonna matter much , it feels more of a Kinetc novel than a VN .
    I have played many Visual novels which has harem in it . This is the only Harem game in which Harem is kind of a bad ending . You have to stay loyal to the girlfriend if you want good ending and be a good person , if you decide to pursuit multiple girls you lose your character with time and in the end it makes you a bad person and you will lose your girlfriend to stay with your harem . Who is gonna play Harem route if it is treated as a bad ending and pursuing multiple girls is considered evil .