RPGM - Abandoned - Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Elaphi

this gameis bad everything about it is bad. the writing is bad the minigame are annoying and you cant disbale them. any decent game you should be able to disable the minigame. theyre too hard and theres no difficulty option or disable. dumb game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ShiroOkami2

As far as an rpgm game goes its okay, tho renders are on par with other renpy and unity games on here.

It is not the best game made and story/plot will bore you at ime but also by far not a bad game to ply and worth it while waiting on updates

MC need a serious beating tbh like most these newer games, dumbass p@ssy MC. Like told from a teen perspective
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Stonerbank

As the game looks to be abandoned I'm not sure there's a point writing a review right now. However, just for the heck of it I'll give my view.

The Pros of the game:
    - Decent renders (especially the mom and the sister)
    - While there are some dialogue issues they are not that bad by any means

The Cons:
    - RPG Maker, that alone makes the game a bit painful
    - Bug Infestation! With the RPG Maker aspect there's a lot of bugs, the primary issue is the dev seems to never fix the bugs, he leaves them till his next update (which at this point may never come). Some are avoidable but many are game breaking
    - Your character is a self-entitled douche

Overall:
    - While the renders look nice the amount of bugs make this game more or less unplayable. If the dev would actually release bug fixes it would be decent for an RPG Maker game. Sadly, without the fixes it really is not.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Reviewed after playing EP1:
    It's a buggy mess.
    It's already has an EP2 in a different file but EP1 still bugged out. Unfinishable quests, NPC-s still saying the same thing after quest has been finished, wrong names used in text and so on.
    The design of the locations is a mess too. You can't go to your own garden without climbing the fence? WTF?
    Storywise it is a mess too. Some random events and quests pop up instead of logically continuing with what you did previously without explanation why you suddenly stopped pursuing the same thing and changed to something different. And WTF is with PC-s impotency.
    It is really is a shame because I like the looks of the characters and the mixing of chemicals also has a lot of unused potential.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

Review for Beta - Day 3: it is a undeveloped game so my criticism might be a bit harsh but I see great potential for the game.

The game is pretty grindy and the mini game system is annoying enter in arrows within a certain time limit also do something out of order in the game and it just brakes.

There is no replay feature so you'll be saving before every encounter and interaction.

The scenes are goodish no sex with mom or sister at the moment despite a scene with the sister and she asking for it MC ran away because he couldn't get it up.

If a scene replay gets added and continues to be developed my rating would be 3.5/5 at least.

It would also be best if the grind could be toned down a bit.