2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
f95.jpg

Overview:
You lived all your life as a boring nerd but you are starting to realize that life is more beautiful and has a lot to offer thus you set your ambition to improve your social skills starting from your freshman year at Hardford University.

Experience an adventurous college life by meeting lots of new people with their very own unique personalities and meet the love of your life or build your very own harem as a true alpha.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-12
Release Date: 2020-08-12
Developer: Mr.Axxx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 (Act-1)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Characters of the “Nerd to Alpha” as of 1st release:

DOWNLOADS:
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Extras: -

Translations:
Polish

25.jpg 29-2-4.jpg 32.jpg 64.jpg 70.jpg 75.jpg 86.jpg 77.jpg 94.jpg

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A nice set up even if it is familiar and the artwork looks very good indeed.

Good luck to the developer.(y) :coffee:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mr.Axxx I'm not a fan of humiliation, is that avoidable? I liked your other games but that tag makes me doubt if I will like this one xD

(seems like the humiliation thing and the mc being a damm pussy is not avoidable, guess will stay out from this game, i liked your other games but i hate humiliation games, not my thing, best of luck to you)

btw this milf is 10/10

Last edited:

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
How long do you have to shower yourself, before you've showered yourself nude? Is this an actual process? What happens if I go in nude already? Am I going to leave the shower in clothes?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Love how it looks not how it's written.
The cab was a dead giveaway.
It looks like England or something like that.
That might explain it. It needs a good story.

Dr_Feel_Good

Jun 14, 2019
Love the look of the characters but why not work on one of your already existing games?
I agree. Though I enjoy aspects of the first two games, what prevents me (and I'm guessing others) from donating on Pateron many times is slow updates and too little focus on a main project. I've donated to devs that have a main project that gets updated regularly and a side project that doesn't take away too much from the primary. But three projects just sounds like each one will never get close to finished.

Now if you just don't care about the money and enjoy having three different games in development to fight boredom, more power to you.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I'm already a FAN of your GAME! Bravo continues on this path... The girls are gorgeous! It's hard to make a choice...

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
renders are beautiful that is for sure i just hope the game has a good story line and good luck.

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
What happen if the MC wants to become Alpha but still wants to be with only one girl.

May 27, 2017
Love the curvy voluptuous women. Faces are done right, backgrounds and lighting look good, judging by the previews. I'm excited to see where this goes. I'll be back to play this after a few months, when there is some real meat on the content bone. :)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes