Collection Video Nessie collection [2024-09-10] [TheRealVinyl]

roninjay666

Feb 3, 2020
what did he do
he's pretty routinely rude/flippant to his supporters, has no real work ethic and doesn't really "give back" in the way other creators do. for me it's the lazy approach he takes to his formula, only adding the same squelching sounds to every animation and really rarely voice acting or moans. all his animations feel 90% done to me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xXDarksiderXx

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
he's pretty routinely rude/flippant to his supporters, has no real work ethic and doesn't really "give back" in the way other creators do. for me it's the lazy approach he takes to his formula, only adding the same squelching sounds to every animation and really rarely voice acting or moans. all his animations feel 90% done to me
Yeah sounds about right

napala

Jun 12, 2017
He's also kinda far right, the "I'll constantly let you know I'm far right" kind.

Feb 28, 2019
I paid him $5 so you don't have to. :coffee:
Don't like his attitude regarding paywalling everything. But he's not as bad as ScrewingWithSFM who is literal scum of the Earth.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 2Dhlifoo

blackstar42195

May 7, 2019
I paid him $5 so you don't have to. :coffee:
Don't like his attitude regarding paywalling everything. But he's not as bad as ScrewingWithSFM who is literal scum of the Earth.
is screwing that bad? i dont really follow what all these artist do im kinda just here for the content. also thank you for posting SOMETHING in here

• Red Heart
Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER

2Dhlifoo

Jun 19, 2021
They're all garbage. If you want any, let me know. I'll post them. Not motivated enough to do it without a reason, though.
would be nice if you could share all possible animations since 15th july.

but well regarding Nessie (RealVinyl), this quality of animation regarding futa mlp is rare to find, and even taking in count some good fast action and variety of huge dongs inside of some big teasing booty in movement. there´s other artists, right, but they until now have been staying in some kind of easy normal animation, like maybe ScrewingWithSFM, his quality even seeing now hasnt improved so much and the vids are short, and even worst, without some fcking sound, for gods sake, so many years and still without some fcking damnt sound.

the animations from realvynil, tbh, seems or is like maybe peterraynor when he started, like isn´t even finish, and even so looks quite good. still, atleast for my part, i would say that has my most favorite position, "mating press", that is practically rare to find on mlp stuff.

sorry for a wall of text and some questionable english grammar, im still learning

Feb 28, 2019

All the new stuff that is available at the $5 tier.

blackstar42195

May 7, 2019

All the new stuff that is available at the $5 tier.
thanks m8 really appreciate it

• Red Heart
Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER