VN Others Completed Net Idol no Chijoku Douga Haishin ~Fan to no Hamerare Inran Kouryuu~ [Final] [Appetite]

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
I deleted the whole thing including (I think) the registry keys. I am trying to install the base game
That's weird, you shouldn't be getting any errors if there's nothing related on your system

I'm sorry, I won't be able to use my pc for another 9 or so hours so you'll have to wait a bit

Reactions: Raurosfalls

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
Could you share the whole game folder? Via pixel or something
I don’t even have one, all I have is the extracted files from the download left, but when I double click the exe, an error message pops up (in Japanese, since my locale is Japanese)

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
can someone share a copy of an already installed version? I cannot find the traces of my previous installation so the installer won't let me reinstall it

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
can someone share a copy of an already installed version? I cannot find the traces of my previous installation so the installer won't let me reinstall it
Unfortunately that won't work, the game needs to be installed via the setup, or it won't read the data

Wait, try this out, maybe this will work-
See if this completes the uninstallation process, so you can install the whole thing again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raurosfalls

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
Unfortunately that won't work, the game needs to be installed via the setup, or it won't read the data

Wait, try this out, maybe this will work- LINK
See if this completes the uninstallation process, so you can install the whole thing again
that eworked! thanks!

Swapin

Feb 27, 2024
I just tried installing it but i think i have a problem with how my windows system use pathing ?
I'm unsure as to why i can't run the exe file. The game was installed correctly (i think ? setup is all in japanese)
I have my Region set on Japan. (but i have french windows as default langage idk if that changes anything)

Nevermind i have fixed it. If someone has the Beta Unicode UTF-8 make sure to desactivate it. 1709397889895.png

Last edited: