Unity - Completed - Neterukojiri 3D [v1.3.1] [Monotool]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

v1.3.1

Really good for as simple and straightforward as it is. There's a sleeping woman and you try to do increasingly lewd things to her without waking her up. Molesting her gives you points which lets you make her sleep deeper, and also unlock more extreme things to do. By the end you are full body massaging her with two dozen ejaculating dicks at a hundred miles per hour and she's just dreaming she's in a crowded bus driving over a bad stretch of potholes. The graphics aren't great but serviceable, the music and audio is fine. Really I just give it props for being enjoyable, hot, and not overcomplicating things.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

anon280

Short but fun. A 3d prodigy in the sleep molester simulators compared to the usual 2d versions that tend to be shorter in gameplay.

The gameplay involves idly farming points to unlock animations for each body part while increasing the girl's sleep strength.

PROS
    Camera rotates, pans and zooms
    Adjustable lighting
    Adjustable legs
    Offers a lot of body parts to exploit with hand, mouth, and dick. I personally love the attention put in to the nipple features.
    Has sound for the lewd acts and she moans and breaths

CONS
    Low poly model - most ineffective in the face
    She doesn't cum despite the pleasure bar raising to max

Imo simulators lack charm because of no story/context. However, this game offers a lot of little features that might tickle your fetish which makes it replayable (refappable).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jack20p

(Reviewed after completing)

Very good game, the other reviews pretty much cover my opinion too, this is the best sleep sex game I've found on this site.
    Although be careful when cumming a lot on the body, as that causes a big drop in framerate, my advice is to save before doing so, then reloading after having your fun.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

itfod

This kind of game is actually a guilty pleasure of mine; I love the taboo theme of it, and the animations are pretty good, if somewhat basic.

I do wish there was more you could do when she wakes up - the cheat mode allows you to continue - but that would mean a much larger game.

The directional movement of the camera is pretty damn wonky though, and I must admit, the translation in the original upload is pretty messy at times. Another user was kind enough to edit some files and made the controls much more understandable, and thus, the game that much more enjoyable.

Overall, a fun little taboo game, although it can surprisingly lag your computer quite a bit, considering how compact the file size is.

If taking advantage of a sleeping girl is part of your taboo fantasy pleasure, I highly recommend this game. Just don't do that s**t in real life.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

aifman7

A surprisingly good little game, great for a fap or two. If you are a fan of the "sleeping sex" tag you'll really enjoy this one. Not much more to say, this is a very straightforward experience.

In case they haven't yet been incorporated into the main download link, don't forget to apply the fan-made patches that remove the censor and increase the resolution to 2k (at the time of this review they're linked in the OP).

Not sure how much replayability this will have, but for a one time fap it's fantastic. Enjoy!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

3.5 stars from me, could have been a lot better if:
    1. You could keep sexing the girl once she wakes up
      1. ideally with some nice ahego voice acting or some shit
    2. There was dialog or something, a story, a forbidden relationship, etc
    But, as it stands, it is decent and fapable, probably only once though. Good animation. Lots of options to place your hands/mouth/penis. There is definitely a performance issue with cum so I'd recommend cumming inside her (if you hit an issue, just save and reload, it will clear the cum).
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Noobeginner

For a small size game, it had a done a good job as a 3D hentai game.

Pros :
    - Great camera control and lighting
    - Good sound effect
    - Lots of combination for H interaction without any limit
    - You can control the H speed too
    - Taking clothes off is free instead and only requires sleep point cap
    - Fully customizable leg position
    - Cum gauge and cross section display

Cons :
    - The heroine model are bland, probably making up for all those touching point
    - Basic animation
    - Non interactive hand position
    - Only 4 clothing to take off, and require sleep point just to shift panties
    - Only 2 position, front and back
    - UNLIMITED CUM?

Conclusion : Recommended for quick fap. Had potential, definitely looking for next update
  8. 5.00 star(s)

RustDust

Good amount of content considering the relatively small filesize. There's only 2 main positions for the girl being on her front and back, but you have free control of the camera and can put your mouth/hands/cock almost anywhere on her body.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Pretty decent for what it is.

Gets a little silly once you have enough sleep level though. May as well be a doll xD

Also the unlimited cum... but no uh... consequence besides faster wake up kinda sucks.
    Ya know, I was wondering if anything more... interesting would happen. Nope..

Was fun for like 10 minutes or so. Shame her waking up is just instant game over, nothing else.