Identify netorare doujin

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
I originally saw this and skimmed through the thumbnails only reading the first page thought it looked interesting so I created a new tab and was going to come back to it. Unfortunately my computer crashed shortly after and I can't find again no matter how hard I try and it's driving me nuts. It was one of those one shots without a proper cover where the first page was the thumbnail that came up while searching and was between 20 to 30 pages approximately. From what I could tell it was about a high school girl in the first page she's getting railed by some older guy possibly a teacher at her school while talking on the phone with some other guy and agrees to a date with the guy on the phone. After another page or two of sex the scene changes to the school where she's talking with the other guy for a few pages and every time she talks to this guy she has a mischievous onee-chan smile on her face. Than it starts switching back and forth between the two guys a few panels of a romantic date, then a few panels of her getting fucked in a different position and then switches again. Finally midway through it finishes off with one more big sex scene I believe the romantic guy finds out and sees them but he might also be completely obvious to what's going on I don't remember that is more or less how it ends. If anybody can help me find this I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I originally saw this and skimmed through the thumbnails only reading the first page thought it looked interesting so I created a new tab and was going to come back to it. Unfortunately my computer crashed shortly after and I can't find again no matter how hard I try and it's driving me nuts. It was one of those one shots without a proper cover where the first page was the thumbnail that came up while searching and was between 20 to 30 pages approximately. From what I could tell it was about a high school girl in the first page she's getting railed by some older guy possibly a teacher at her school while talking on the phone with some other guy and agrees to a date with the guy on the phone. After another page or two of sex the scene changes to the school where she's talking with the other guy for a few pages and every time she talks to this guy she has a mischievous onee-chan smile on her face. Than it starts switching back and forth between the two guys a few panels of a romantic date, then a few panels of her getting fucked in a different position and then switches again. Finally midway through it finishes off with one more big sex scene I believe the romantic guy finds out and sees them but he might also be completely obvious to what's going on I don't remember that is more or less how it ends. If anybody can help me find this I would really appreciate it.
Sounds like "Seijun Kanojo no Mesu Ochi na Sentaku".

Last edited:
Reactions: Tadewing

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
Sounds like "Seijun Kanojo no Mesu Ochi na Sentaku".
The one I read wasn't in color so I can't be 100% sure but other than that the concept was identical so this could be what I was looking for thank you.

Last edited: