Seeking Netorare Gacha game

uoriyuri

Oct 1, 2019
Hello I'm looking for Netorare Gacha game Where I play as the loser male and some hot and strong guy take all the girls ?
or even five star hot guys

Reactions: xxr24

sylome

May 26, 2018
Not exactly what you looking for but the only games i can think of are Kamihime Project R (they have Raped scene which is your female characters getting raped or gangbanged)
and Magicami, i'm not entirely sure but i think, i found the gameplay video one of the character getting ntr by some guy.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Not exactly what you looking for but the only games i can think of are Kamihime Project R (they have Raped scene which is your female characters getting raped or gangbanged)
and Magicami, i'm not entirely sure but i think, i found the gameplay video one of the character getting ntr by some guy.
Magicami's is sorta a main story thing where the protagonist manages a bunch of magical girls and features a bunch of dark shit happening as the protagonist screws up (the girls end up raped and/or killed by demons, and there's some parallel universe version of the Protagonist who shows up to try and steal the girls) and "resets" the world trying to undo his mistakes.