Seeking Netorare in non-hentai games/mods/anime/manga

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Hello. I made this thread for seeking non-hentai games/mods/anime/manga that contains netorare either for the whole plot, or subplot, or instances. For now I know a few but I want to see if there is more.

Bahamut Lagoon / Game (SNES)
Fire Emblem 4 / Game (SNES) (I haven't check this one but people say it has)
Chisa x Pon / Manga (Most of the plot I think. It hasn't been translated)

If you guys know more please share it. Thank you.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
From memory and both touched the genre.

Reactions: ChaosXD

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
There is netorare in some sub-stories from also. They are small stories based on Osamu Dazai books so expect some depressing stuff.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ecchi is fine, borderline hentai is fine too.
Game of Familia has a lot of NTR of the Netori variant
Kyuusen no Shima is also slightly NTR since some of the girls are married, but that doesnt really get given importance story wise so might not be what you are looking for

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Human Ranch has NTR. I will have to have a look through my saved manga lists and report back. As for Fire Emblem, most games will allow you to set up some sort of NTR scenario but it is very much in your head.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Human Ranch has NTR. I will have to have a look through my saved manga lists and report back. As for Fire Emblem, most games will allow you to set up some sort of NTR scenario but it is very much in your head.
Yes in the new fire emblems you can but that one is old and I dont think it has a romance system. It may be story related, like a damsel in distress kind of scenario I think.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I just remember Freezing has some ntr too. The anime shows a little bit but the manga has more scenes.