RPGM - Completed - Netorare Knight Lean's Journey of Redemption [Final] [Wandowando]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Such a buggy mess with a horrible MTL and awful game design. Avoid this game as plague, as even though art looks decent, there is grind, bugs and nonsense of a story and plot with hardly understandable language.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MandyF

It's okay.
    There's not much more to say. It's your typical mid-to-low quality RPGM NTR game- amateurish art, boring gameplay, extremely forgettable. The scenes are pretty good though, which is pretty much the game's only saving grace. The only really memorable character is the asshole priest that puts you in the terrible position you're in at the start of the game, and luckily, you can have sex with him later. Aside from that, there ain't much to this one.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Haleluyo

Just looking at the art style and I already can tell who made this, what's the theme of the game is, and it definitely gonna has shitty mtl translation like the rest of the other games they made.

As usual, the art fits my taste, simple plot, the title doesn't lie so you get what you see, and the horrible mtl translation that not only ruins the dialogues but also the game itself for messing the codes, which creates giggles and errors. A very common bullshit in lazy mtl translate games
  4. 1.00 star(s)

omfgmule

MTL makes it unplayable even a short way in. People should really stop uploading these and just wait until a real translation comes along. Even using text hookers on your own produces better results with the raw game, I have no idea how these meme tier MTLs even have a desire, its almost the same as playing with no language at all.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Zab66

Waste of a thread, painfully terrible MTL, I'm simply adding more characters to wary the poor people that just like me decided to click and download this piece of work, my brain cells are mushy after trying to decipher this gorgeous "poetry" that we call MTL, please mods add a MTL tag so we can exclude these works.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Rebeca H.C

Well the MTL is bad, it has a series of bugs that if you re-enter the first cave in level 2 after killing the boss you will be trapped there without being able to get out (That happened to me, I want to assume that it is a bug). Then in the second dungeon it's even worse you need to take a companion and +20 health potions along with 10 (may be more or less) antidotes for that boss will blind you and poison you.
    The art is decent, the story is cliche but that's what this game offers.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

aktzv

There is really no reason to play this game. MTL is really bad (even for me as not native english speaker). Also after second level of dungeon I become stuck (When I try to exit third level, it teleported me back on begining of same level). And art is also not much good. And what about game play, it is just going true dungeon.