Netorare/Netorase/Netori tags

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Hey so a year or two ago I remember reading site news that they were working on adding Netorase and Netori tags to expand the NTR thing since its apparently such a contentious subject. I haven't seen anything about it since, was just curious if that was still being worked on or if the idea was scrapped or?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Hey so a year or two ago I remember reading site news that they were working on adding Netorase and Netori tags to expand the NTR thing since its apparently such a contentious subject. I haven't seen anything about it since, was just curious if that was still being worked on or if the idea was scrapped or?
NTR - being cucked
NTS - Cuck fetish
Netori - cucking someone

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
NTR - being cucked
NTS - Cuck fetish
Netori - cucking someone
I'm aware of what all of them are. I thought F95zone was adding all 3 tags to seperate them wince people are constantly arguing about the contents since the only tag currently is 'Netorare' as an umbrella.

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
Honestly, I hope they don't implement it before they increase the 10 excluded tags limit when searching. I already have more than 10 I'd want to filter out. I'd much rather see a "Sharing" tag so I can filter those out too.