4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Well this update is dog shit. I'm really fucking tired of all these fake choices I'm given, and the sub path is just annoying at this point. I've made very clear to Laura every time I can that I won't do shit like begging for pictures, but of course the game just ignores those choices and proceeds as if I did it anyway. And this new guy is an asshole and I want nothing to do with him, but of course I'm given no option to tell him to fuck off or tell Laura not to pursue him.

Yeah, I know it might be less shit if I went for the neutral or dom path but I ain't re-playing everything to find out. And I recall her saying multiple times in previous chapters that we need to make boundaries, but I was never given any say in those boundaries. I never agreed to the shit she keeps trying to force on me.

Also the live speech-to-text shit last update was dumb and defies the entire point of the game.

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
I got 9/10 new Ashley pics and that's including "new haircut", "new haircut naked", "new haircut naked blurred", "Ashley dancing", "Ash with condom", "Ash touching herself", "Ash peek from Tara" and 2 from interludes. Anyone know what do I miss?

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
this new guy is an asshole and I want nothing to do with him, but of course I'm given no option to tell him to fuck off or tell Laura not to pursue him.

I recall her saying multiple times in previous chapters that we need to make boundaries, but I was never given any say in those boundaries. I never agreed to the shit she keeps trying to force on me.
Oh, no... I hope this is not foreshadowing of this going down the wrong path... I've not played recently, can anyone confirm the dom path (*the goated path, ayy) isn't facing these same kinds of issues? I have a lot of faith in Le Stag, so I'm not jumping to conclusions, and, these things can always be fixed/built upon with incremental updates, but I'd like to hear from others to see if they agree with Orthenos as well.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, no... I hope this is not foreshadowing of this going down the wrong path... I've not played recently, can anyone confirm the dom path (*the goated path, ayy) isn't facing these same kinds of issues? I have a lot of faith in Le Stag, so I'm not jumping to conclusions, and, these things can always be fixed/built upon with incremental updates, but I'd like to hear from others to see if they agree with Orthenos as well.
I might try it later and report back but it probably is less retarded than the sub path. He came across as an asshole to me because of the forced begging and laughing at me for telling him fuck no. Some random guy Laura met half an hour ago should have absolutely no power over either of us, unless we both explicitly agree to it. That kind of shit is not what I agreed to in chapter 3.

Maybe he's not an asshole after that but I don't know because I quit shortly after. Scolded by Laura and told to beg Blondie, then forced to apologize to Laura after telling her fuck no as well. They're all assholes in the sub path this update.

flies12

Jan 3, 2018
You'll be able to talk about Oliver with Laura, and ask her to not see him again later. ;)
That's really awesome, it's also a pretty huge branch in what players will see. So some will get more Nathan and some more Oliver? Or maybe Mike from earlier in the game comes back?

Just curious as to what you might have in mind.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I might try it later and report back but it probably is less retarded than the sub path. He came across as an asshole to me because of the forced begging and laughing at me for telling him fuck no. Some random guy Laura met half an hour ago should have absolutely no power over either of us, unless we both explicitly agree to it. That kind of shit is not what I agreed to in chapter 3.

Maybe he's not an asshole after that but I don't know because I quit shortly after. Scolded by Laura and told to beg Blondie, then forced to apologize to Laura after telling her fuck no as well. They're all assholes in the sub path this update.
100% agree with the emphasized portion above.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
You'll be able to talk about Oliver with Laura, and ask her to not see him again later. ;)
There's absolutely no reason I shouldn't be able to tell her right then and there. He (and Laura) crossed a redline and that is absolutely not tolerated, ever. It's stupid that she even tried that shit again after I refused that sort of shit every other time she tried it. Wanting some playful teasing/light humiliation doesn't mean everyone gets to ignore my input and degrade me.

Jan 17, 2023
There's absolutely no reason I shouldn't be able to tell her right then and there. He (and Laura) crossed a redline and that is absolutely not tolerated, ever. It's stupid that she even tried that shit again after I refused that sort of shit every other time she tried it. Wanting some playful teasing/light humiliation doesn't mean everyone gets to ignore my input and degrade me.
It’s a game…. Relax

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, no Nathan this update? I'll skip it if that's the case I don't have any interest in other dudes banging Laura.
It's so hard to find a good NTS game that focuses on one bull.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Pic "Laura Blowjob 6" needs a rework!
The body contours doesn't even look close to those from Nathan...or Laura crossed the red line even much earlier in that game :ROFLMAO:
AI CG has come a long way in the last year at being able to make consistent lady characters.
Male characters, not so much. Call it a success if they have less than two dongs.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018

Yeah I normally play the dom path, new guy wasn't really passing the Vibe check for me but he wasn't outright objectionable. I saw some praise for the new sub path and while I would normally not do that, I tried this update in that path and immediately wanted to strangle the fucker. I wanted to call laura and tell her she isn't fucking that dude tonight or ever. Was not happy with him at all, and begging is crossing the line for me as well. Like this is the deal, I let you fuck dudes out side the relationship and you send me updates and pictures. I will not beg for them, of you don't want to send, we don't have to do this entire lifestyle. And if there are multiple options to not beg and they still try to make you beg that is a problem IMO.

ichi3000001

Formerly '159753147'
Jun 7, 2021
I can't play the game on the phone, it closes after the unity text. Joiplay also does not open unity games. Is there an alternative application to joiplay where I can play Unity games? Or if there is someone who has a problem on the phone like me and then solved the problem, can they write? I really want to play the game, it was a game I played very fondly, but since version 0.7, it started not to open on the phone.

AlZavyr

Jun 16, 2023
Yeah I normally play the dom path, new guy wasn't really passing the Vibe check for me but he wasn't outright objectionable. I saw some praise for the new sub path and while I would normally not do that, I tried this update in that path and immediately wanted to strangle the fucker. I wanted to call laura and tell her she isn't fucking that dude tonight or ever. Was not happy with him at all, and begging is crossing the line for me as well. Like this is the deal, I let you fuck dudes out side the relationship and you send me updates and pictures. I will not beg for them, of you don't want to send, we don't have to do this entire lifestyle. And if there are multiple options to not beg and they still try to make you beg that is a problem IMO.
I agree. The developer should really add a completely seperate path labaled "humiliation/degredation" or something and put interactions like that there. Being a sub doesn't mean you get off on actual disrespect (begging and insults).

akki_sky

May 29, 2024

yes, we need option at begining if we don't like vibe of the guy then we should be able to tell laura to stop, but in game she just act on her own and constantly talk about i don't care about your consent. I also don't wanted Tara voyur in all my paths. but she is unavoidable.

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
I would like to ask dev, If MC will get other girls in future or it's just watching Laura and her friends all the way game?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes