4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I agree. The developer should really add a completely seperate path labaled "humiliation/degredation" or something and put interactions like that there. Being a sub doesn't mean you get off on actual disrespect (begging and insults).
The dialogues for selecting the Sub route make it clear that it will include humiliation and degradation. I can't do dozen of routes depending on each specific kinks, I have to make choices.

I would like to ask dev, If MC will get other girls in future or it's just watching Laura and her friends all the way game?
I plan to have you (him) get other girls, but I'm still having a hard time figuring out the correct way to do it. The game's format makes it quite hard to do.

4ZeR0

Jun 26, 2017
I plan to have you (him) get other girls, but I'm still having a hard time figuring out the correct way to do it. The game's format makes it quite hard to do.
I feel like this would work if other girls share encounters with other men with MC rather than him getting into things with them, keeps with the game on focus for NTS stuff but also allows you to include more women.

Reactions: qmyl

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
The dialogues for selecting the Sub route make it clear that it will include humiliation and degradation. I can't do dozen of routes depending on each specific kinks, I have to make choices.

Hi Le Stag, Is there something youre specifically trying to avoid ie showing pics of the MC? Cause if not then it would be cool to just see a bit of a recap of the night where the Mc texts Laura the story of how he hooked up with the girl with pictures, then we would see her respond to it while she is at work or something. Alternatively, you could recap the night to nathan or the girl youre hooking up with herself. ie. "it was so hot how you did so and so, you promised to send me the pic so do it"

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
How about exploring roleplaying? It's just an idea, but I think if written well, it could work. Laura and the main character could find themselves diving into a roleplaying scenario where she acts as a stranger. Initially, she might feel a bit hesitant and uncertain, but as they continue, she discovers that she actually enjoys it. This newfound interest could lead her to consider the idea of seeing the main character with other women, starting with her friends, to experience those feelings in reality.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Not really. It mentions things like her telling me their dick is bigger and they fuck her better, there's no mention of degradation at all. There's a huge difference between teasing words to cause a little jealousy and forcing me to submit to a total stranger. More importantly, there's no justification for her to so flagrantly ignore any boundaries I set, regardless of what we did or didn't agree to previously.

Kaeng_Nai

Mar 27, 2022
Yeah, after having played through on sub route and I can confidently say there is no overreacting here in this thread.

Oliver is a straight up asshole the whole time and there is no option for the player to tell Laura to have nothing to do with him, she just ignores your input and consent on what you two have going on for her own fun, and then makes you submit to a total stranger??

I picked to be her sub, not anyone elses. I don't mind Ashley's teasing for making me beg for things, because she's obviously supportive of what's going on, on top of being one of Laura's best friends and helping to her practice the NTS in a way that is safe.

Being made to beg a stranger, or being told to do it several times, was crossing every line established in the previous 9 updates.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
My suggestion would be a group chat, where the girl in question reports back to Laura. In the same vein of how Laura tells the player everything, the player, or more likely the girl the player slept with fills in the details while the player adds some commentary or sends shares the pics they snapped in the chat.

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
Well since MC needs to make decision for Laura, She can update mid-sex and MC can quickly let her know that he also found a girl. Then MC can share experience afterward with Laura and she can say whether she liked or not.

Or there is voice to chat already available so she can also choose mid-sex what MC should do depends on what path they are.

Feb 22, 2023
Is there an easy way to switch between dom/sub/mixed?

I know there used to be and it was a fun way to get to see the way the scenes played out

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
For next update I hope MC will Join girls to party and sit besides Tara and one of them will spy on Laura and other on Ashley. Send pic to each other and hopefully in future masturbate each other. Laura Should be fine with them fooling with each other at this point.

Jan 7, 2021

Keep doing what you're doing, man, there was nothing exaggerated. It's just that some people are a bit selfish and greedy to only get what they exactly want. They don't want the content to be divided in any other way.

So even if you do the other routes very well (according to the lover of that route), still they will look for ways to discredit it somehow. So don't pay attention and keep going.

You are good at what you do, you're achieving something that most developers cannot do despite their tons of 3D images, meticulous location and character models, by supporting it with a strong narrative and a few 2D images. So don't question yourself based on those comments.

Last edited:

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Keep doing what you're doing, man, there was nothing exaggerated. It's just that some people are a bit selfish and greedy to only get what they exactly want. They don't want the content to be divided in any other way.

So even if you do the other routes very well (according to the lover of that route), still they will look for ways to discredit it somehow. So don't pay attention and keep going.

You are good at what you do, you're achieving something that most developers cannot do despite their tons of 3D images, meticulous location and character models, by supporting it with a strong narrative and a few 2D images. So don't question yourself based on those comments.
What Laura did completely shits on that narrative though. She disregards your own enjoyment or even consent just because she apparently enjoys your degradation so much. For her to do that after so many chapters of dispelling her fears and assuring her that nothing happens if she's uncomfortable with it just makes her come off as a selfish hypocrite.

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
What Laura did completely shits on that narrative though. She disregards your own enjoyment or even consent just because she apparently enjoys your degradation so much. For her to do that after so many chapters of dispelling her fears and assuring her that nothing happens if she's uncomfortable with it just makes her come off as a selfish hypocrite.
i havent played the sub route, but on the mixed and dom routes its totally fine. Oliver is still a prick, but not as grating as everyone is making him sound. Is this in the new super sub path or just the regular one? i still want to remove him when the chance comes up, but maybe you need to play a different path?

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
i havent played the sub route, but on the mixed and dom routes its totally fine. Oliver is still a prick, but not as grating as everyone is making him sound. Is this in the new super sub path or just the regular one? i still want to remove him when the chance comes up, but maybe you need to play a different path?
I also never played sub path. I only Played dom and balanced path. In both path Laura acted like crazy. Main problem is not with oliver but how Laura went on with him, that was problem. Other male characters can say what they like but Laura should always behave according to paths selected and choose or ignore that character.

Reactions: Orthenos

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Oliver isn't even the main problem, it's Laura herself. He's an ass and it's stupid that you can't tell him to fuck off, but Laura was a total bitch for no reason. As I said, she doesn't respect your choices at all and tries to force you to degrade yourself, then scolds you and forces you to apologize like a like little kid if you "disobey" her. And that was just the regular sub path, the super sub path happens if you agree to act like a little bitch for Oliver.

Jan 7, 2021
Dude, you're letting random people you don't know fuck your girlfriend, you should be prepared for this kind of thing :) Laura is not a robot programmed to do your bidding, and you don't know what kind of sexual urges will awaken in her as you allow her to have different sexual experiences with different people.

And a piece of advice from me to you, if you're so weak mentally, so touchy, you shouldn't do it anyway :) And even, you shouldn't play this kind of games.

Also, remember that this is just a computer game, don't be so offended :) You act like they're fucking your real-life girlfriend. :p

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes