4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Dude, you're letting random people you don't know fuck your girlfriend, you should be prepared for this kind of thing :) If you're so weak mentally, you shouldn't do it anyway, and even, you shouldn't play this game :)

Also, remember that this is just a computer game, don't be so offended :) You act like they're fucking your real-life girlfriend. :p
I'm not offended man, I'm just disappointed that something I enjoyed up to this point suddenly went somewhere I didn't want or agree to. I might have even agreed to at least try some more extreme stuff if she discussed it before she did it.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just hope that Laura will still love me throughout the game if I go the humiliation route.

I don't want her to break up with me at the end of that path.

Reactions: qmyl

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
I just hope that Laura will still love me throughout the game if I go the humiliation route.

I don't want her to break up with me at the end of that path.
As much as I disliked this update I won't say it went into NTR territory. If you enjoy degrading yourself or being punished for disobeying you'll be happy with it. And the chapter immediately after that is entirely between you and her, it's all mushy shit. You'd like it.

Reactions: elMeno88

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
I also never played sub path. I only Played dom and balanced path. In both path Laura acted like crazy. Main problem is not with oliver but how Laura went on with him, that was problem. Other male characters can say what they like but Laura should always behave according to paths selected and choose or ignore that character.
What did she do? it seemed fine to me?

Reactions: Ldp865

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Oliver isn't even the main problem, it's Laura herself. He's an ass and it's stupid that you can't tell him to fuck off, but Laura was a total bitch for no reason. As I said, she doesn't respect your choices at all and tries to force you to degrade yourself, then scolds you and forces you to apologize like a like little kid if you "disobey" her. And that was just the regular sub path, the super sub path happens if you agree to act like a little bitch for Oliver.
ah, well my only recommendation is to play a different path as that doesnt happen in the other ones. sorry for the bad experience.

Reactions: Ldp865

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I should have said, I'm using the Windows version.

I don't disagree that a lot of Unity games like to make internet calls. I just don't like or allow it. I was impressed when this game had a toggle to turn analytics on/off, and it defaulted to off.

I'm just hoping this is a bug. If this suddenly requires a network connection without justification, I might need to hang up my hat on this game.
I'm not C#/C++ expert at all, but such error message ("NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object") is triggered when the game is trying to use something that is not initialized. I don't think it's because you cut out game's connection, more likely it's some rare bug. You could easily test it though - just allow temporarily access through your firewall when playing that part.

Jan 7, 2021
I'm not offended man, I'm just disappointed that something I enjoyed up to this point suddenly went somewhere I didn't want or agree to. I might have even agreed to at least try some more extreme stuff if she discussed it before she did it.
You know Laura is not a robot programmed to do your bidding, and you don't know what kind of sexual urges will awaken in her as you allow her to have different sexual experiences with different people. Even if they spoke differently beforehand(which I don't think is the case here), in the moment of the event, their feelings can lead them to very different places.

And as mentioned in other comments, if you don't like it that much, don't play that route.

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
And this new guy is an asshole and I want nothing to do with him, but of course I'm given no option to tell him to fuck off or tell Laura not to pursue him.

Yeah, I know it might be less shit if I went for the neutral or dom path but I ain't re-playing everything to find out. And I recall her saying multiple times in previous chapters that we need to make boundaries, but I was never given any say in those boundaries.
in the sub path Laura says she doesn't want to be told who she's allowed to fool around with, she wants complete freedom to do what she wants to with others. she doesn't want you to control her, it's the entire basis of the sub path.

this was stated very early on. so you should probably play a different path if you want to make choices for Laura.

And if you have a save from near the end of the last update, if i remember right, the option to either send the photo of Laura with your cum on her directly to nathan or send it to Laura and she'll send it to him, that can change paths. sending the photo to Laura will keep you on the sub path, sending to nathan yourself should move you off the sub path, at least it did in mine.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
You know Laura is not a robot programmed to do your bidding, and you don't know what kind of sexual urges will awaken in her as you allow her to have different sexual experiences with different people. Even if they spoke differently beforehand(which I don't think is the case here), in the moment of the event, their feelings can lead them to very different places.

And as mentioned in other comments, if you don't like it that much, don't play that route.
But I did enjoy most of the sub path until she did that, it wasn't extreme like that before. And again, not I'm necessarily against more extreme things, I just don't want to be treated like a disobedient child for having some boundaries or hesitation. If she has an awakening then she can talk about it later and see where it leads instead of treating me like a robot who has to do her bidding.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I'm not C#/C++ expert at all, but such error message ("NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object") is triggered when the game is trying to use something that is not initialized. I don't think it's because you cut out game's connection, more likely it's some rare bug. You could easily test it though - just allow temporarily access through your firewall when playing that part.
Good point about letting it through once. I set firewall to allow all and it gets past that spot normally.
So unfortunately that suggests that this game now sends telemetry and crashes if denied. I hope that's an error and that the creator fixes it.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Not really. It mentions things like her telling me their dick is bigger and they fuck her better, there's no mention of degradation at all.
To enable the Submissive route, you have to answer "yes" to "That's basically an humiliation kink then". I'm note sure I can make that more explicit.

Oliver fans about to be left out in the rain. More of the plain dude instead. :(
Oliver fans will have Oliver content. People that don't like him just won't see it. ;)

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
And this new guy is an asshole...
If you pick the dialogue option "I don't like how you take about her" at the last text conversation with Oliver when Laura makes you ask him for pictures (at least on the sub route) he tells you that Laura told him to play up being an asshole because she said that you're into that and that he's not really an asshole.[

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
If you pick the dialogue option "I don't like how you take about her" at the last text conversation with Oliver when Laura makes you ask him for pictures (at least on the sub route) he tells you that Laura told him to play up being an asshole because she said that you're into that and that he's not really an asshole.[
he didnt say that in my run, is that only on the sub path? he basically says oh well i am gonna be seeing more of her. in both dom and mix path.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes