4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
To enable the Submissive route, you have to answer "yes" to "That's basically an humiliation kink then". I'm note sure I can make that more explicit.
That's not degradation, and it makes no mention of how extreme the humiliation will be. There are different types of humiliation and varying degrees of it, you can't just assume anyone who likes some teasing also wants the extreme stuff. She also made no mention of forcing me to interact with other men in such a manner, which is a pretty big thing of her to assume I'd be into.

And why does the super sub path only open up after she gets more extreme? Wouldn't it make more sense to have her ask you if you'd want that before she actually does it?

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
That's not degradation
Degradation.jpg

I can't work with every nuance of every possible kink. Sub route will have degradation, and Very Sub route will have even more. I won't change that, because that would mean creating dozens of other routes for every person seeing the existing ones as "too much this" or "not enough that". I'm sorry if you can't find what you exactly like in the current content, but my life wouldn't be long enough to account for every single person's vision.

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 4037907

I can't work with every nuance of every possible kink. Sub route will have degradation, and Very Sub route will have even more. I won't change that, because that would mean creating dozens of other routes for every person seeing the existing ones as "too much this" or "not enough that". I'm sorry if you can't find what you exactly like in the current content, but my life wouldn't be long enough to account for every single person's vision.
Yeah that guy persistently doesn't want to understand. Don't worry about it, there are people like this guy who find something to whine about in every game thread. I don't even understand why someone so touchy would play a sharing game.

wavefap

Sep 28, 2018
The dialogues for selecting the Sub route make it clear that it will include humiliation and degradation. I can't do dozen of routes depending on each specific kinks, I have to make choices.

I plan to have you (him) get other girls, but I'm still having a hard time figuring out the correct way to do it. The game's format makes it quite hard to do.
I don't think having more blue bubbles going out to tell Laura about what happened in the same way Laura tells the protagonist what happened would be altogether too amiss, but then I'd recommend doing it in a way where you don't have to click so much honestly. The problem would be that you'd lose the "you're the one holding the phone" immersion, which may be a dealbreaker.

I think both Ashley and Tara may serve as suitable vessels for transporting the sharing story forward, however, since it certainly appears that Tara thinks quite highly of the protagonist and Ashley probably wants a turn on the merry-go-round too. After that, it could certainly branch out to new women. The options are there and the possibility to have it fit in as a mirror of sorts to Laura's own development is practically laid out.

Either way, love the game and happy to be Patreon'd up.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
I don't think having more blue bubbles going out to tell Laura about what happened in the same way Laura tells the protagonist what happened would be altogether too amiss, but then I'd recommend doing it in a way where you don't have to click so much honestly. The problem would be that you'd lose the "you're the one holding the phone" immersion, which may be a dealbreaker.

I think both Ashley and Tara may serve as suitable vessels for transporting the sharing story forward, however, since it certainly appears that Tara thinks quite highly of the protagonist and Ashley probably wants a turn on the merry-go-round too. After that, it could certainly branch out to new women. The options are there and the possibility to have it fit in as a mirror of sorts to Laura's own development is practically laid out.

Either way, love the game and happy to be Patreon'd up.
If the MC were to sleep with either Ash or Tara, then having them be the vessel to report to Laura what went down just like she does for us after her escapades makes sense. there is precedent of having group chats with Nathan and Laura. Having an Ashley and Laura group chat where Ash tells the story, and the MC provides the pics or some extra detail or reactions would work quite nicely IMO.

I can just see it now, MC sleeps with Ashley, and she tells Laura in the group chat, and she adds Tara to the chat for her to get an earful and feed into her new found fetish from the last update.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
If the MC were to sleep with either Ash or Tara, then having them be the vessel to report to Laura what went down just like she does for us after her escapades makes sense. there is precedent of having group chats with Nathan and Laura. Having an Ashley and Laura group chat where Ash tells the story, and the MC provides the pics or some extra detail or reactions would work quite nicely IMO.

I can just see it now, MC sleeps with Ashley, and she tells Laura in the group chat, and she adds Tara to the chat for her to get an earful and feed into her new found fetish from the last update.
Yeah but I don't even remember what chapter it is where you tell Laura you DO or DO NOT want to have sex with other girls.
I think it was an early chapter but I don't recall. If that content was added I'd have no clue how to access

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
My worry with adding everything every single person wants is that the game becomes very thin. Updates will take longer and have less of the content the original premise was built on.

To me, less is more. Things and ideas can also be saved for future games.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah but I don't even remember what chapter it is where you tell Laura you DO or DO NOT want to have sex with other girls.
I think it was an early chapter but I don't recall. If that content was added I'd have no clue how to access
I think it happened in chapter 2? When she first starts quizzing you about the idea, and the same conversation where you choose the DOM and SUB paths now.

I wonder if it would work like the current paths system seems to work, where if your loaded in 1 path then access a memory then your in that path automatically. For instance I only had a Dom path up to about chapter 15 when the update dropped, but if I skipped to the new update it's still Dom path. I restarted stuck around until I hit the Sub choice, then saved and skipped to a newer chapter and it was still in the sub path that time. So you could in theory setup the game where several major choices can be made very early, and have those saved when you skip around until you boot up another save. Or more realistically, Give the player the choice again when the content becomes relevant. Laura may have had a change of heart, the player might have as well, readdress the boundaries occasionally.

Actually, having the option to change paths at multiple points would help with some of the issues some people might be having with the series, if the Sub path is getting too intense, then at some point the player could choose to "set new boundaries" and switch paths after big events. Let's say the Option to not go into the new Super sub choice could have made you stay just sub, or switch to balanced?

Reactions: Ldp865

jaimeastorga2000

Jan 18, 2023
View attachment 4037907

Then please bring back the option to toggle between routes on settings, so that people can switch to an alternative round if they find they don't like the way the route they picked is going. Right now, the conversation that defines routes happens very early on, and it would take a very long time to get back where you were once you decide the sub route is too extreme.

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I hope there's a route to stick with one bull in the future. It's different for everyone but it doesn't really excite me as much when there's multiple bulls. Also I feel like this update ignores earlier choices that show less interest in the other women.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

nvlong345

May 5, 2023
in the Assets folder there's a pic where laura wear maids outfit and one maid outfit NSFW pic, wonder who the man? Nathan or MC? anyone gets it in their play? i just want the context for the pic :))) (sorry for my bad english)

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I plan to have you (him) get other girls, but I'm still having a hard time figuring out the correct way to do it. The game's format makes it quite hard to do.
If you need inspiration for ideas, there is a Reddit Sub entitled "r/sexytexts" that has a bunch of stories in this format (thru texts) There are also other subs as well. They usually have a conversation between the MC and whatever girl he gets with and she asks "Can you send me the pictures you took?" or something like that. I am sure you could get a lot of inspiration/ideas from there :)

• Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I think you've already established the way it could work. Have one day end with, for example, Ashley on her way over for some sex, then start the next day with her texting the MC, something like-

Dom path- "Fuck, MC, no wonder Laura does whatever you say. I can barely walk! :love:"

Balanced path- "Damn, MC. No wonder you feel safe sharing Laura. That was a hell of a night!"

Sub path- "You did good last night, cucky! I think I had almost as nice a time as Laura had with Nathan!"

And then have her or the MC, as appropriate to the route, share some pics with Laura.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes