4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

ichi3000001

Formerly '159753147'
Jun 7, 2021
On one of the previous pages someone said that he was very happy about the arrival of a black bull. I played 10.3 today but I didn't see anything like this. Did he do this for troll purposes or will we see something like this in the future.

Reactions: Metsuke

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
I think you've already established the way it could work. Have one day end with, for example, Ashley on her way over for some sex, then start the next day with her texting the MC, something like-

Dom path- "Fuck, MC, no wonder Laura does whatever you say. I can barely walk! :love:"

Balanced path- "Damn, MC. No wonder you feel safe sharing Laura. That was a hell of a night!"

Sub path- "You did good last night, cucky! I think I had almost as nice a time as Laura had with Nathan!"

And then have her or the MC, as appropriate to the route, share some pics with Laura.
That's essentially what I posted as well, Have whoever they sleep with report their thoughts and the details of the encounter in a group chat to Laura, and have the MC post pics, and comment as needed.

I like your idea, having them also text the MC the next day their thoughts and it being different depending on paths the next day, that's cool. Having *how* they report back the details in the group chat changing as well depending on route would work too.

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
One idea to start MC scene would be Ashley because she was having hard time last time to find someone. One day at club she does not find anyone while Laura dancing with someone. So she suggest to Laura that MC deserve another reward for giving this happiness to her and Laura with already drunk and horny in club agree with idea to let Ashley have sex with MC. Then Ashley drive MC home and have sex with MC and updates in their group chat.

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
One idea to start MC scene would be Ashley because she was having hard time last time to find someone. One day at club she does not find anyone while Laura dancing with someone. So she suggest to Laura that MC deserve another reward for giving this happiness to her and Laura with already drunk and horny in club agree with idea to let Ashley have sex with MC. Then Ashley drive MC home and have sex with MC and updates in their group chat.
She will be fine with Ashley having sex with MC first because she know Ashley will not try to steal MC from her but just want to have fun. Then Laura will grow taste from their interactions.

rgRen

Jun 6, 2022
So, I decided to write my impressions for a current patch version. For developer and anyone else who may be interested in an opinion of a random dude from internet.

Firstly, thank you Stag for providing such superb content. I enjoyed your work very much.

About the game in general: buttons for a stop and speed up are nice addition, thank you for that. Maybe it is better to speed up messages even more when button is pressed? I have a preference for 1 route, but I am also curious to quickly check what have you done in sub version of the game, so waiting for all older messages to pop up is a slog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if you removed Ashely interest points in game, I am still having them maxed, even if only in my imagination :D

Wil be waiting for an opportunity to see how you improve the game in future and thank you for your hard work.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Added a Very Submissive route, toggled by a specific choice in the Submissive route

it will include more humiliation, MC chastity, MC anal play, MC cum lover (mention to be more interesting by dick in the dialog)?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes