4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

KVoznes

Jan 27, 2022
There will probably be a black bull at some point, since a lot of people seem to like it. But any "race play" will be optional. You'll talk about it with Laura before. If it's not your thing, then it will only be a bull that happens to be black.
Well, it always ends with black updates only in future

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
There will probably be a black bull at some point, since a lot of people seem to like it. But any "race play" will be optional. You'll talk about it with Laura before. If it's not your thing, then it will only be a bull that happens to be black.
Sorry to ask this, by no means it's a racial slur, but:
Does it have to be black or can we choose other type of character?
I'm asking because there are thousands of doujin/game/videos with black characters, and other race/variations are few in number. At least, to add a modicum of variety to the trope.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Tread carefully in that territory man. There is a strong tendency to be incredibly dehumanizing and repugnant down the race play route. It's gonna be tough to do well.

Mr_LK

May 20, 2023
I have the feeling that things are moving away from the original idea, which is a shame for me, I can only accept whatever comes from now on.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
- Added a Very Submissive route, toggled by a specific choice in the Submissive route.
That sounds like my kind of route <3 xP

That doesn't sound optional at all.
Sounds optional to me... I am not into the BNWO shit either, but where is the problem if one of the guys she has sex with happens to be black? As long as the skin color does not come up in the messages I wouldn't consider it part of the trope.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sounds optional to me... I am not into the BNWO shit either, but where is the problem if one of the guys she has sex with happens to be black? As long as the skin color does not come up in the messages I wouldn't consider it part of the trope.
It will depend on his appearance and attitude. The people who want this always want the black guy to be the most physically superior, usually a thug, and have the same tropey black-guy names (e.g., Darrel, Tyrone, Tyrese, Jamal). These guys are usually pieces of shit that few women would want to associate with in real life. That's their kink, it seems.

DMD did it somewhat right where Martin was a generally good-looking guy and was a friend of MC, kind, and respectful. It was only ruined by the raceplay talk which I think was unavoidable (don't really remember it's been too long).

I'd just prefer the character to be avoidable overall.

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
NO...Please NO

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Amazing update! enjoyed how the story progressed.

Kinda sad laura didn't blow that guy in the car.. or that Tahsa didn't send you some explicit pictures of Laura and Ashley in the appartment having fun...maybe on another update!

Loved to see Tasha corruption it was very well made, maybe next time they go to the bar and back home Tasha will send you some more explicit pitcures of herself naked, maybe masturbating... and ask you to masturbate together while she reports your Laura and Ashley are having fun...:love:

And ofc Ashley masterplan came to fruition, damn I love that girl.. and to invite you and Tasha to a group chat where she sends you explicit pictures! Cherry on top of the cake!:coffee:

**What I would love to see in future updates and considering it's going there... after a while of Laura and Ashley are confortable having fun with guys in the appartment and maybe luring Tasha to actually try out with a guy too.. maybe all of the 3 girls will send you explicit picture s of themselfs and maybe progressively having MMF or MMFF or the gangbang MMMFFF - WOULD BE INSANE!!

AMAZING WORK LE STAG, this is my favourite game of this genre right now!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes