4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I kind of don't get it, I'm on the Dom path and yet Laura just does whatever she wants, like the MC was being sub to her. I did double check and it says MC is dom towards Laura. However, I get no choices and she tells the MC what she is going to so.
The whole, if were doing this then we're doing it this way, I'm going to do what I want and tell you after...

Like she tells you you have 30 seconds to tell me not to blow Nathan, there is no option to tell her no. You tell her you're not sure and she just says well I'm not stopping now. Doesn't seem like the MC is very dom, if he's Dom shouldn't she be a bit Sub?

Doesn't sound like the MC is very much in control of anything, just along for the ride.

Arg... You tell her NO and she she tells you yes you will... So, no matter what path you're on you're a Sub to her, Nice!

I think this is another I'll have to pass up on, I like to have some control and you have none here.
I kind of agree, but also kind of sympathize with the dev on what branches even make sense. I tried answering mostly negative in a playthrough and you're right, you get overridden and left with a "choice" of a single button saying OK. Which can be frustrating as a player.

On the other hand, the creator can rightfully expect that someone playing the game is "into" the genre. A "no don't fuck around, and I mean it" button would basically be the "exit game" button.

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
I kind of agree, but also kind of sympathize with the dev on what branches even make sense. I tried answering mostly negative in a playthrough and you're right, you get overridden and left with a "choice" of a single button saying OK. Which can be frustrating as a player.

On the other hand, the creator can rightfully expect that someone playing the game is "into" the genre. A "no don't fuck around, and I mean it" button would basically be the "exit game" button.
Now , I accepted that this game will pretty much go on Linear with no real choice, only for some dialogue change choice. Other than that everything will be same. So I don't have any expectation of real choice. I will just play as reading comic book.

Reactions: Luc77

LexPro

May 4, 2017
when in club talking with Laura, you can get one pic of Tara when she is going to tell her about oliver blowjob.
Then I got two Tara pic in interlude in two different paths. Ashley will send in group chat. one while sitting on bench wearing sport clothes and other one wearing bunny suit.
I don't know yet how will I get Tara wink pic. Maybe someone can help me here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you extract those pictures?
P.S. toy missed this one
1726599369219.png

siath70

Apr 5, 2019

And that is something I always say, give the choice to say no and skip a sex scene or even end the game.
Most likely a reader will go back and choose the other choice to continue.
For me, I hate not being able to say no even if it ends the game. You're on the Dom path, she should not be just doing whatever she wants. There are no paths really, it's all illusion, it's one path; Laura will do what ever she wants no matter what you say.

Do you want to see this pic... No... Yes you do I'm sending it anyway... Really WTF, maybe I want to play with a little mystery and really don't want to see the pic. Maybe I want her to feel let down and a bit fearful of what she's doing.

Right now as it stands she's running around doing whatever she wants no matter what you say. The choices are nothing more than illusion.

Like Laura makes the choice to go condomless, really? What if I don't want that, I didn't even get an option to say NO or only with me or anything.

Again, not my thing, best luck to the Dev. I just can't continue playing a game where my choices do not matter in the least.

kollizzium

Mar 3, 2018
Now , I accepted that this game will pretty much go on Linear with no real choice, only for some dialogue change choice. Other than that everything will be same. So I don't have any expectation of real choice. I will just play as reading comic book.
Pretty much agreed with ya. Also, you've mentioned that you have almost full gallery? o_O Was it frustrating a little bit?

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
And that is something I always say, give the choice to say no and skip a sex scene or even end the game.
Most likely a reader will go back and choose the other choice to continue.
For me, I hate not being able to say no even if it ends the game. You're on the Dom path, she should not be just doing whatever she wants. There are no paths really, it's all illusion, it's one path; Laura will do what ever she wants no matter what you say.

Do you want to see this pic... No... Yes you do I'm sending it anyway... Really WTF, maybe I want to play with a little mystery and really don't want to see the pic. Maybe I want her to feel let down and a bit fearful of what she's doing.

Right now as it stands she's running around doing whatever she wants no matter what you say. The choices are nothing more than illusion.

Like Laura makes the choice to go condomless, really? What if I don't want that, I didn't even get an option to say NO or only with me or anything.

Again, not my thing, best luck to the Dev. I just can't continue playing a game where my choices do not matter in the least.
There's two possible ways to develop a game. One is to develop every possible path at once, meaning player choice can matter from the beginning but the game creeps forward in tiny increments and it's literally years to see any real plot development on any path. Tons of games around here do that, and the only way to really enjoy them is to peek in once a year or so and see if your favorite path has gained more than a few minutes of game play.

The other way is to develop one or a few paths at length, then go back and add other paths. Means the game is only going to appeal to people interested in the path you're working on, but those people are going to be satisfied and keep coming back for more. And then when you add another path the people into it will add to the people who liked the first one, etc, etc.

I'm pretty impressed that Le Stag is being able to manage the dom, sub, and balanced paths, writing all those very different scenes, while keeping the development pace way ahead of most games.

It's an NTS game. Her getting action outside the relationship is the entire point of the game. Offering paths that involve the player saying no to the action would be a major addition that was away from the central plotline.

He's said that in time there will be other options, but it's just not reasonable to criticize an NTS game that is in active development for not offering non-NTS options that would require major side threads.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I actually find the gf kinda of annoying, the way she talks is like a guy somehow. I'd rather ditch her and hook up with her friends. The blonde one looked better before her haircut though.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
There's two possible ways to develop a game. One is to develop every possible path at once, meaning player choice can matter from the beginning but the game creeps forward in tiny increments and it's literally years to see any real plot development on any path. Tons of games around here do that, and the only way to really enjoy them is to peek in once a year or so and see if your favorite path has gained more than a few minutes of game play.

The other way is to develop one or a few paths at length, then go back and add other paths. Means the game is only going to appeal to people interested in the path you're working on, but those people are going to be satisfied and keep coming back for more. And then when you add another path the people into it will add to the people who liked the first one, etc, etc.

I'm pretty impressed that Le Stag is being able to manage the dom, sub, and balanced paths, writing all those very different scenes, while keeping the development pace way ahead of most games.

It's an NTS game. Her getting action outside the relationship is the entire point of the game. Offering paths that involve the player saying no to the action would be a major addition that was away from the central plotline.

He's said that in time there will be other options, but it's just not reasonable to criticize an NTS game that is in active development for not offering non-NTS options that would require major side threads.
Making the point of putting in useless choices, if I say no I don't want to see a pic or whatever, I shouldn't be forced to accept it.

The Dom path in this game is anything but Dom. Laura does what she wants when she want no matter what your say.
She makes the rules you follow her like a puppy, she doesn't ask you to sleep with someone she just does it.
If you're going to have a Dom path, then make it a Dom path, not some half ass Dom path where you are actually a Sub.
She tells you later when things really start to get rolling, we have to define our boundaries, it NEVER happens.
You could take the paths out of this game and make it a KN, they have no effect on anything that happens in the story.
So what is the point? She fucks who she wants, she decides no condom all around, she decides when and how you'll get pictures or if she'll tell you the story and when.
You even get an option, She's all horny at the bar and she tells you I have to fuck someone, option 1 is I get home to you, which might be a while (guess they don't have cabs). or Option 2 I go fuck Oliver at Ashley's. The choices you get are You choose and Option 2. Her choice is option 2, because yeah she can be bothered to get a cab.
So there is no choice, either way it fuck Oliver, who is then an ass to you and you can't even tell him to fuck off and he'll never fuck Laura again.

If you're going to offer choices then make them mean something. Worst thing is to give an illusion of choice.
There is no Dom path in this KN, all the choices are illusion, unless you're telling Ashley to stop sending you pics, for some reason that actually matters. You have no control over what Laura does or doesn't do even though you're supposed to be the Dominate person.

If the MC was a Dom he would have final say, he would choose who she wore a condom with and not. He would chose who she slept with and when.

Right now this is a story of Laura and her boytoys, the MC doesn't matter to her one bit as long as she is getting fucked when and where she wants.

So again, good luck to the Dev, the AI renders are amazing.
I just don't like playing games where I am offered a choice or a path and it means nothing in the long run.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I actually find the gf kinda of annoying, the way she talks is like a guy somehow. I'd rather ditch her and hook up with her friends. The blonde one looked better before her haircut though.
Probably because is a man, the dev.
We need more women writer, especially for the parts of woman’s kinks.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I'm making the point of putting in useless choices, if I say no I don't want to see a pic or whatever, I shouldn't be forced to accept it.

The Dom path in this game is anything but Dom. Laura does what she wants when she want no matter what your say.
She makes the rules you follow her like a puppy, she doesn't ask you to sleep with someone she just does it.
If you're going to have a Dom path, then make it a Dom path, not some half ass Dom path where you are actually a Sub.
She tells you later when things really start to get rolling, we have to define our boundaries, it NEVER happens.
You could take the paths out of this game and make it a KN, they have no effect on anything that happens in the story.
So what is the point? She fucks who she wants, she decides no condom all around, she decides when and how you'll get pictures or if she'll tell you the story and when.
You even get an option, She's all horny at the bar and she tells you I have to fuck someone, option 1 is I get home to you, which might be a while (guess they don't have cabs). or Option 2 I go fuck Oliver at Ashley's. The choices you get are You choose and Option 2. Her choice is option 2, because yeah she can be bothered to get a cab.
So there is no choice, either way it fuck Oliver, who is then an ass to you and you can't even tell him to fuck off and he'll never fuck Laura again.

If you're going to offer choices then make them mean something. Worst thing is to give an illusion of choice.
There is no Dom path in this KN, all the choices are illusion, unless you're telling Ashley to stop sending you pics, for some reason that actually matters. You have no control over what Laura does or doesn't do even though you're supposed to be the Dominate person.

I just don't like playing games where I am offered a choice or a path and it means nothing in the long run.
You're not wrong. The events of each chapter happen regardless of your choices. The "dom path" and "sub path" are really just small changes in dialogue.

This game is serving pizza. You can decide if you want your pizza to have pepperoni or mushrooms, but you can't choose to have lasagna.

The pizza in this metaphor is your girlfriend getting fucked by strange men.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
I'm making the point of putting in useless choices, if I say no I don't want to see a pic or whatever, I shouldn't be forced to accept it.

If the MC was a Dom he would have final say, he would choose who she wore a condom with and not. He would chose who she slept with and when.

Right now this is a story of Laura and her boytoys, the MC doesn't matter to her one bit as long as she is getting fucked when and where she wants.

I agree with you on the dom path being somewhat of a misnomer. It should be called slut path.
You do get some choices that matter though on the dom path. You can decide whether you ore Nathan get to do her raw first, and can decide whether to take her anal virginity or have Nathan take it. So it's not a complete illusion of choice.

I completely understand why it's Laura who makes the important decisions though, it's simply a lot easier to keep the story coherent on all paths for the dev and write scenes for all paths at the same time as opposed to different scenes for each path.

Some lack of player input does irk me, too, especially the mentioned but never defined boundaries. Considering how the game has developed so far though, we might very well get everything we want at a later point, when the dev has finished the core storyline and can then start adding branches at points where it makes sense.

Looking forward to see this game evolve

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
The issue is that, if you skip a scene, it changes the story. And now, I have to make dozens of variations of dialogues for every scene, because there are dozens of variations of scenes you could have gotten by saying "no". And in the end, I'll spend more time creating variants for people that don't want to participate in the kink, than actual content for the game.

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
The game is really nice, but how do I find out where I am missing pictures? I only got 153 so far in my playthrough.

Jan 17, 2023
The issue is that, if you skip a scene, it changes the story. And now, I have to make dozens of variations of dialogues for every scene, because there are dozens of variations of scenes you could have gotten by saying "no". And in the end, I'll spend more time creating variants for people that don't want to participate in the kink, than actual content for the game.
Honestly, would prefer basically no choices and just more content on the path you’re going down already

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So you're saying that every scene will reference previous scenes? Is it really that difficult to do:
Code:
if (fucked_that_guy == true) {
    // Some dialogue referencing that situation
}

I really don't understand what you want. Why play a Netorase game if you're going to say "no" when your girlfriend wants to fuck another man? That's the whole point of the game. I'm not putting a "no" option because I assume people that download a Netorase game actually want a Netorase story.
Because it's a game? And people typically like to have some sort of input into how things play out? Just like in real life, if you tell your girlfriend you're kinky, does that mean you have to be open to every kink possible?

So, yeah, it might be insensitive from me, but I'm not going to bulge on that: if you want an option to not have your girlfriend fuck another man, you have. Just don't install the game.
And that's all I need to know.

At the end of the day, it's your game and you must do what you feel is right. Cheers!

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018

I wonder if some minor tweaks could alleviate these issues. Like instead of Laura wanting to go condomless, in the sub path she chooses, in the Dom path you tell her to go condomless for you, and then let Nathan have that privilege next time she sees him.

Instead of Laura telling you she will fuck a guy, on Dom path you just tell her you want her to do it, and you want no shit from the bull or else you will tell her not too do it.

In both cases the choices are still an illusion, but framed as the MC actively making them happen as s opposed to them being Laura's idea and plan and your always confroming to her.

Just avoiding lines where she seems to give options but it's really her choice that happens wvert time. If it has to happen for plot in the Dom route, then make it something the MC brings up, and desires first and makes his will known while Laura is eager to conform.

Reactions: Adamska and Suntar
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes