4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
The issue is that, if you skip a scene, it changes the story. And now, I have to make dozens of variations of dialogues for every scene, because there are dozens of variations of scenes you could have gotten by saying "no". And in the end, I'll spend more time creating variants for people that don't want to participate in the kink, than actual content for the game.
I dislike games who give you an illusion of choice, why have choices in a game with no meaning, just don't put that in.
A simple no to a pic that get's forced on you anyway? Makes little sense.

I don't like Oliver, he's a smug shit, on the Dom path I should be able to tell him to fuck off and order Laura not to see him again.

You have three paths, and honestly the Dom path is nothing. You might as well just have the Sub path, because none of the other paths change anything, the MC has no control over Laura even on the Dom path.

Not trying to be harsh her, but you're the one to put choices in a game. You have three paths, and it all boils down to really one path, Laura in control. There is no Dom path. Being lazy about the writing because it will change something here or there is silly.

If your a Dom and tell Laura not to fuck Oliver, then you hit a flag and Oliver is removed from all discussions. Say option 1 in the choices...
The scene where they're at Ashley's house turns into Ashley is the only one who brings someone home, you omit Laura with Oliver. You change that to Laura is sleeping in the guest room with the door closed and that is that. Everything else happens, but the story Laura tells the MC about Oliver is omitted.
Telling her no on a pic should mean no. Shit like that.

On top of all that, this is all done through text, it's not like you're rendering a VN with tons of renders. It take much less 'renders' to change something in this type of story. All you have to do is change the text based on choices, maybe an extra AI render or two.

It is however your game to do with how you want and I wish you the best of luck. But don't offer options that don't mean anything it ruins the immersion...

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Because it's a game? And people typically like to have some sort of input into how things play out? Just like in real life, if you tell your girlfriend you're kinky, does that mean you have to be open to every kink possible?
To me that's part of it, but an additional equally important part is that having options with meaning gives your own choices more gravity.

I'm a player who would likely pick all the pro-sharing options anyway, yet it still feels better to do this when it's not on autopilot; the player is actively directing the mc/gf to do things. It's a subtle difference but has a big impact on player experience.

I'm confident many players no matter what their kinks feel this way too. Even if the story you'd pick completely aligns with what would be a kinetic novel version of your choices, the former is more satisfying.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
man im glad we got the update on the site now the whining can go into turbo mode while people demand 50 routes ever update so they can have the game tailor made for them
Man I'm glad you can whine and over inflate things.

There is only one path in this game, Sub, everything else is an illusion. There is no Dom, the MC is control of nothing. Laura runs around doing what Laura wants no matter what the MC says.

Option 1 or option 2... Choices on screen for Dom path, Let Laura choose or option 2... What happened to option 1? Why even offer it?
Want me to send you a pic? No. Too bad...
I'm lonely. Choices, Why don't you call Nathan, What do you want to do? Both choices = fuck Nathan, Why have a choice here?

Not about being tailor made, it's about having options MEAN something and not be empty, having a true Dom path instead of it all being a Sub path to varying degrees.

Should rename it to, The Story of Laura. Because right now that's what it is.

You get hints on the Dom path of saying how you don't really like something or feel uncomfortable. But none of that matters she'll still go blow the dude in the bathroom or chose no more condoms for you because your input means absolutely dick.

Be happy Dev people are complaining or taking the time to post about what they see is wrong. It shows they're interested and want to see it do better while letting you know what they think is wrong with it. Doesn't mean you have to change anything if you don't want to, but sometimes you should sit back and think about what people are saying.

Again Dev's story to do with as they please, but hallow choices are just that hallow.

HahaBooba

Jan 15, 2018

There is only one path in this game, Sub, everything else is an illusion. There is no Dom, the MC is control of nothing. Laura runs around doing what Laura wants no matter what the MC says.

Option 1 or option 2... Choices on screen for Dom path, Let Laura choose or option 2... What happened to option 1? Why even offer it?
I'm lonely. Choices, Why don't you call Nathan, What do you want to do? Both choices = fuck Nathan, Why have a choice here?

Not about being tailor made, it's about having options MEAN something and not be empty, having a true Dom path instead of it all being a Sub path to varying degrees.

You get hints on the Dom path of saying how you don't really like something or feel uncomfortable. But none of that matters she'll still go blow the dude in the bathroom or chose no more condoms for you because your input means absolutely dick.

Again Dev's story to do with as they please, but hallow choices are just that hallow.
At the end of the day, the reason people play games instead of watching vids or reading doujins or whatever is to have some input into how things play out. I understand why the dev doesn't want to give people infinite freedom in how things play out, because scope creep kills development, but the current system definitely feels more like picking flavor instead of content.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
So you're saying that every scene will reference previous scenes? Is it really that difficult to do:
Code:
if (fucked_that_guy == true) {
    // Some dialogue referencing that situation
}
Yes, because it's not that simple. Every situation is based on previous events, even if they're not directly referenced. If you tell your girl to not suck someone's cock, how could you explain she's fucking him later?

So I'd have to write dialogues for each potential "did she suck the first time? The second time? The third? Did you tell her you loved it? Did she kiss another guy? What did you tell to Ashley?

Each of these choices would add up to the previous ones. One choice? 2 resulting dialogues. 2 choices? 4. 3 choices? 8. At 10 choices, that's 1024 potential combinations.

Just so you know, the game in its current state has 39 variables accounting for various choices. On certain dialogues, I already have to write up to 9 different variations depending on previous choices. 12 with the new tendency, 15 soon. I'm not going to duplicate all this because you don't want to participate in the game you downloaded. But I can probably add an Uninstaller if you need me to.

So yeah, you can mock me because "it's not hard to code". You can also read what I said, and realize that's not the issue.

Last edited:

Aksy

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, because it's not that simple. Every situation is based on previous events, even if they're not directly referenced. If you tell your girl to not suck someone's cock, how could you explain she's fucking him later?

So I'd have to write dialogues for each potential "did she suck the first time? The second time? The third? Did you tell her you loved it? Did she kiss another guy? What did you tell to Ashley?

Each of these choices would add up to the previous ones. One choice? 2 resulting dialogues. 2 choices? 4. 3 choices? 8. At 10 choices, that's 1024 potential combinations.

Just so you know, the game in its current state has 39 variables accounting for various choices. On certain dialogues, I already have to write up to 9 different variations depending on previous choices. 12 with the new tendency, 15 soon. I'm not going to duplicate all this because you don't want to participate in the game you downloaded. But I can probably add an Uninstaller if you need me to.

So yeah, you can mock me because "it's not hard to code". You can also read what I said, and realize that's not the issue.

And also, I'm fucking tired to have to constantly repeat that to people that don't care, because they think "adding choices" is nothing more than writing two lines of text to day "okay, I won't do it", without thinking even for a second of the consequences.

So you know what I'll do? Version 0.11 will have choices. If you say "no", the game closes. You can thank me later.
I love your answers, pretty interesting and constructives!

May I suggest one thing?
I loved how we saw how many pictures wehave to get(story or interlude), I'd suggest you could add something like (chapter x missing x pictures. That way, collectors can only replay the chapters until they get the picture?
on my end I miss only 25 pictures and it's hard as F*** to get them...

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I loved how we saw how many pictures wehave to get(story or interlude), I'd suggest you could add something like (chapter x missing x pictures. That way, collectors can only replay the chapters until they get the picture?
on my end I miss only 25 pictures and it's hard as F*** to get them...
I've started registering the source of each picture on my side. Now I just have to find a way to display that properly.

akki_sky

May 29, 2024

Be happy Dev people are complaining or taking the time to post about what they see is wrong. It shows they're interested and want to see it do better while letting you know what they think is wrong with it. Doesn't mean you have to change anything if you don't want to, but sometimes you should sit back and think about what people are saying.

Yes, I agree with you. I also started discussion couple days ago about how Laura talk but many here started defending that everything was fine. there are option choices like that , when Laura tells MC about adultgram link of nathan, I chose I don't want it but later she still send it later after he post her first picture. Then I also chose I not sure about her profile, but she doesn't care and start talking about how she will give relief to nathan or something like that. In one path I also wanted to skip ashley, I said I dont want her photo but then she starts sending Laura's old photos(That was good:p).
I know dev cannnot add different paths, but atleast, after choice there should be option to skip that scene. There is no need to force every scene. some updates can feel shorter because people did not chose that path, it's fine.

Reactions: Arrocha

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
*SNIP* Entirely righteous response
The good thing about NTR/S/cuck/hotwife games is that they evoke strong emotions. They're not just boner fuel, it's an emotionally intense kink.

The bad thing about NTR/S/cuck/hotwife games is that they evoke strong emotions. They're not just boner fuel, it's an emotionally intense kink.

A lot of the people playing these games aren't fully conscious of all the whys of their own kink, and don't do well with the stronger emotions. One of the consequences being that they get intense when things aren't exactly as they want them or they can't make the exact choice that fits their kink. There are a couple guys that follow the ntr tag that I haven't seen in this thread yet who will REALLY drive you up a wall when they find the game.

Cheers, man. Always a complicated relationship with the fanbase when you tell this kind of story.

[virtual fist bump goes here]

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Yes, I agree with you. I also started discussion couple days ago about how Laura talk but many here started defending that everything was fine. there are option choices like that , when Laura tells MC about adultgram link of nathan, I chose I don't want it but later she still send it later after he post her first picture. Then I also chose I not sure about her profile, but she doesn't care and start talking about how she will give relief to nathan or something like that. In one path I also wanted to skip ashley, I said I dont want her photo but then she starts sending Laura's old photos(That was good:p).
I know dev cannnot add different paths, but atleast, after choice there should be option to skip that scene. There is no need to force every scene. some updates can feel shorter because people did not chose that path, it's fine.
That's what will happen with Oliver.

And no, I cannot just "skip scene". Because scenes build up on previous events. They're not independent little stories with no links to any other events. They're consequences of what happened before. If you skip scenes, you don't get more choices. You get the choice to have a story that makes no sense. And as much as some people keep saying they want that, I do not want to do it. I'm not going to butcher my game to give you an illusion of control.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
The issue is that, if you skip a scene, it changes the story. And now, I have to make dozens of variations of dialogues for every scene, because there are dozens of variations of scenes you could have gotten by saying "no". And in the end, I'll spend more time creating variants for people that don't want to participate in the kink, than actual content for the game.
Yeah, don't worry about it, one of the great things of this game is the Update Cycle, you update fast enough that it constantly keeps my interest, I very much prefer this over more choice and paths I have to wait much longer for, and I think many others do too. Should you decide to do a little 1/2$ Patreon Tier for "just a little support" without any perks I would sub ;) (Just can't give all the Devs I think deserve it 5+$ a month :D)
PS: Really liked the new Update and Oliver, I do really enjoy the more... condescending(?) way he goes for it. Also happy you did introduce a new character for that, because Nathans more positive and respectful personality is very refreshing and I would hate to see him change from that :D

I wonder if some minor tweaks could alleviate these issues. Like instead of Laura wanting to go condomless, in the sub path she chooses, in the Dom path you tell her to go condomless for you, and then let Nathan have that privilege next time she sees him.
So... at least for the first you can do exactly that tho? In my main playtrough the MC still uses Condoms and only nathan is allowed raw, but I am 99% sure you can have her raw yourself first, before Nathan does, similar to how you can have anal with her already and only if you decide not to Nathan will be the first? ... :eek:

Reactions: akki_sky

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Now you're just being ridiculous. First off, I wasn't mocking you. And everything you're complaining about, other devs have no problem doing... But, you know... they also have to make a ton of renders for each situation, too. You have a mostly text game with a few images here or there. 39 Variables? Some projects have hundreds.

Anyway, I was outta here after your last post. So, good luck on your game, dev-kun! Peace! :4Head:

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Now you're just being ridiculous. First off, I wasn't mocking you. And everything you're complaining about, other devs have no problem doing... But, you know... they also have to make a ton of renders for each situation, too. You have a mostly text game with a few images here or there. 39 Variables? Some projects have hundreds.

Anyway, I was outta here after your last post. So, good luck on your game, dev-kun! Peace! :4Head:
And those projects update once or twice a year, even if they have teams of devs. If you're out of here, be out of here. Quit being a dick.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
That's what will happen with Oliver.

And no, I cannot just "skip scene". Because scenes build up on previous events. They're not independent little stories with no links to any other events. They're consequences of what happened before. If you skip scenes, you don't get more choices. You get the choice to have a story that makes no sense. And as much as some people keep saying they want that, I do not want to do it. I'm not going to butcher my game to give you an illusion of control.
Bro, relax....
Do what you doing, enjoy fun of creation and a little of Patreon income.
At some point you will have a lot of contest, a lot of feedback and requests and less income and you can actually sit and start doing branches, fixing bugs and little logical mistakes.... or just close the project.
You have only 3 paths - balanced, dom and sub.
You might keep balanced in kinetic story mode, and give to dom and sub 2-3 additional branches.
I am sure this is not that hard.
All interactions with Ash and Tara can be the same with a little of "flavor" in conversations depends on the patch.

For everyone else
Save 224 out of 232
View attachment Save_224_232.rar

Reactions: kollizzium

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, don't worry about it, one of the great things of this game is the Update Cycle, you update fast enough that it constantly keeps my interest, I very much prefer this over more choice and paths I have to wait much longer for, and I think many others do too. Should you decide to do a little 1/2$ Patreon Tier for "just a little support" without any perks I would sub ;) (Just can't give all the Devs I think deserve it 5+$ a month :D)
PS: Really liked the new Update and Oliver, I do really enjoy the more... condescending(?) way he goes for it. Also happy you did introduce a new character for that, because Nathans more positive and respectful personality is very refreshing and I would hate to see him change from that :D

So... at least for the first you can do exactly that tho? In my main playtrough the MC still uses Condoms and only nathan is allowed raw, but I am 99% sure you can have her raw yourself first, before Nathan does, similar to how you can have anal with her already and only if you decide not to Nathan will be the first? ... :eek:
NOt what I meant tho. In all routes Laura is the one who wants to go condomless with Nathan, she just gives you the option to be first. What I am saying is to have her choose to go condomless first in only the sub path, but in the Dom path you tell her to ditch the condoms. It's a matter of who broaches the topic and makes the decision in the first place. Laura telling you she will go condomless and you can choose to be her first or second or never works fine in the Sub but not in the Dom. In the Dom it makes sense if you are the one deciding she shouldn't use condoms first and she agrees with you, then you decide who gets to go raw first.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes