4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
There seems to be a fair amount of interest in fan art, so I started a fan art thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/netorase-phone-le-stag-fan-art-thread.225809/

I seeded it with a narrative and pics of how I imagined the first Laura/Nathan scene went, from Nathan's perspective.
2_couch_v3.png

If there's enough interest, maybe we can it linked in the OP? Lets get everybody's weird non-canon stories going!

Last edited:

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
The thing is that the developer has already talked about addressing concerns that Oliver is too much in the next update, which is the right thing to do. Not because people don't like it but because it's right for the characters and the story. Not every dude you encounter in this sort of lifestyle is going to be like Nathan, who is respectful and kind and understands that he's just there for your pleasure. There's going to be assholes and jerks, there's going to be people who catch feels, there's going to be people who make her start catching feels, people who are into specific fetishes, and so on and so forth. Exploring these different sort of guys is a good thing, so long as the developer makes sure the couple talks about it and stays open and honest about their feelings. This exploration is good because that's kinda the whole story: a couple exploring this fetish and the different forms and shapes it can take. That's going to lead to tension and that's good for story building because it keeps things from getting stale and boring. If it was just Nathan all day, every day then it would get old fast. Stories are about changing dynamics and so long as it's honest to the characters and the creator's vision then exploring different ideas is a good thing.
My only concern is something Stag said about just skipping the Oliver content going forward. First I find it weird because he said a few times he can't do skipped scenes at all for dev reasons. But the other was it seems kinda bad that anybody that doesn't like Oliver has to miss any update he's a part of going forward instead of having a scene with Nathan play out instead. It feels like that would make more sense no? He's said he has to keep things in for internal consistency, so skipping makes that hard, would it not be simpler to have a slightly different scene with names, and maybe a few dialogue changes made nothing else changed?

On an unrelated point, if any of you haven't visited the discord you 100% should.
Many of the older posts have fan-art of Laura getting creampied and stuff, its legendary.
Can anybody tell me if the Discord link is broken? I've been trying to get in it since I subbed to the patreon 2 months ago and just get a blank screen, asked a couple times and haven't hade a response from anybody yet.

There seems to be a fair amount of interest in fan art, so I started a fan art thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/netorase-phone-le-stag-fan-art-thread.225809/

I seeded it with a narrative and pics of how I imagined the first Laura/Nathan scene went, from Nathan's perspective.
View attachment 4048183

If there's enough interest, maybe we can it linked in the OP? Lets get everybody's weird non-canon stories going!
I would really love to know what tools people are using to make this fan art honestly, I've dabbled in stable diffusion a few times and would love to learn some more.

First: All in all, very nice update - that discussion with Tara, the sexting part (I played two updates now at once, essentially) - very nice! (y)

I guess this is a discussion not to weigh in, but for what its worth ... :) and sorry for the wall of text!

Fully understood that Le Stag is in the driving seat here and this will reflect what he wants. On the other hand I do think that some of the comments have merrit and can make for an even more enjoyable game without more effort really.
First, if this is mostly about spam-like iteration of things, then totally with you, that can only be ignored, nothing else.
But personally I don't think that's what other comments like by GetOutOfMyLab are really about.

I'd actually read these comments primarily as "less effort would suffice" or alternatively "consistency".
If there is a choice, which does not really move anything - then why even put it in as choice. Pure flavor text does not matter one way or other of course, but eg if the thing with Oliver happens no matter what - then why two options with the effort of writing two separate lines of conversation items?
Alternatively, if it should be in, then consistency - it will happen. So a dom will tell her to do it. A Sub probably can only tell her "its your choice". Very sub maybe "its your choice mistress", i dont know ;)

For example, the sexting chapter, that was imo really nicely done. All the choices there mattered - "only" for pictures of course, result was always the same, but still. For me that was highly enjoyable and also highly repayable.

And to go beyond that even - of course its totally clear that not all choices (even if maybe reduced to "choices which matter") can be fully reflected in the story. But to be fair, the story progressing does not depend on every detail in every scene before. For example interactions with the other girls - they know something happened, they see Laura coming from the bathroom - they do not need to know, nor do they comment on how long she deepthroated or whether she showed the cum afterward or whatever.
Having an interaction as a whole being "removable" is of course more of an issue, thats true - but then again, why would it matter if things progressed step by step from blowjob to cunnilingus to sex, would work just as well if the first encounter is just "heavy flirting" and then aborted leaving everyone horny and pent up, then no second date, then immediately "third base". Just saying.
(I know that earlier chapters wont change anymore, but would having Laura send that first lingerie pic to, whats his name, Mike drastically change the picture? Or having her send the second lingerie pic optionally neither to Nathan nor the MC but, whats his name, James? Again, just saying.)

But mostly I'm also here thinking about things which dont matter storywise. For example the threeway chat with Laura and Nathan - to be honest, that does not do anything for me. And it would not matter for the story one way or the other if the MC actually listened to it or not, it happened, everyone knows.
And there was a question in the "establish the kink" part in the beginning about "do you want to be there when it happens". Pure flavor at the moment, could easily be an additional variable though.

Again, to repeat, fully understood that all of this can be disregarded, fully understood that Le Stag will do what he wants. Thats how it should be. And some comments are really just out and out trolling.
But there might still be something to be thought through here, maybe to pick up the one or the other detail. Or not.

I like the game, I subbed to the patreon for a reason, I want to discuss the game in constructive manner. I try to make suggestions that seem to align with the Dev's goals based on their explanations, every idea I try to give I hope I give in a way that can be helpful.

I like the Dom path, and I don't have the heart for the sub path at all, I wish choices hade more branching paths but I understand the nature of the game makes that difficult. My suggestions are usually centered on trying to give ideas that don't require branching paths much, and focus on structure the dialogue in such a way that some of the story points that seem out of place or bother other people could be avoided in the future or changed down the line.

For example, Players had issues with this update where Laura gives us 2 options, have her come home, or have her fuck Oliver, and the story demands we pick option 2, but the response we get is essentially "You decide" or "Pick option 2". This works fine for the Sub, and Balanced paths but it's weird for he Dom path. It also presents a false choice that might irk the people that want to have their choices have an impact.

My suggestion is to make it less of a choice in the first place, Laura could tell you how she feels super Horny after that Blowjob and the player can simply say "You could take him home..." or "What are you going to do about it?" Option one, you suggested what she do and she agrees, you feel empowered. Option 2 She feels empowered and she makes the call. I think that could work in all 3 routes.

As for the Dom route in general I feel like there are some times were the plot needs to take a certain direction, so Laura makes a decision or does something that feels very out of place. Like the condom discussion, She makes the call and that feels weird in the Dom path. The topic should still come up at the same time, but the player should be telling her to stop using them. A slight tweak to how the conversation happens to reach the same end goal ya know? I don't mind each path being mostly the same but flavored differently I just think sometimes it's hard to hide the nuts and bolts, And I want to give feedback on it and maybe give helpful advice.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Btw Le Stag , because I just looked at the new Fanart-thread. I know that, objectivly, Nathans dick is pretty big (if we look at proportions of Lauras face to dick ratio ect), but from a subjective standpoint it "feels" kinda average, so if I may make a proposition.
You probably already thought about the MC being there to watch Nathan and Laura do it at one point (and then later talk with Laura and/or Nathan about it trough messages), I think giving us a picture kinda like Laura in the middle and both guys to the side, dicks in her face would be nice, to give the player a visual comparison ;D (And while I am a sub-route player, gotta think about the Doms and Balanced guys, so maybe the picture would have a variation depending on route, so in the balanced/dom route it would be a similar size, while for the sub-route players it could show how Nathan is much bigger :D ... tbf, I am just into sph, I admit, but I think overall that would be cool anyway :D)

I like the game, I subbed to the patreon for a reason, I want to discuss the game in constructive manner. I try to make suggestions that seem to align with the Dev's goals based on their explanations, every idea I try to give I hope I give in a way that can be helpful.

I like the Dom path, and I don't have the heart for the sub path at all, I wish choices hade more branching paths but I understand the nature of the game makes that difficult. My suggestions are usually centered on trying to give ideas that don't require branching paths much, and focus on structure the dialogue in such a way that some of the story points that seem out of place or bother other people could be avoided in the future or changed down the line.

For example, Players had issues with this update where Laura gives us 2 options, have her come home, or have her fuck Oliver, and the story demands we pick option 2, but the response we get is essentially "You decide" or "Pick option 2". This works fine for the Sub, and Balanced paths but it's weird for he Dom path. It also presents a false choice that might irk the people that want to have their choices have an impact.

My suggestion is to make it less of a choice in the first place, Laura could tell you how she feels super Horny after that Blowjob and the player can simply say "You could take him home..." or "What are you going to do about it?" Option one, you suggested what she do and she agrees, you feel empowered. Option 2 She feels empowered and she makes the call. I think that could work in all 3 routes.

As for the Dom route in general I feel like there are some times were the plot needs to take a certain direction, so Laura makes a decision or does something that feels very out of place. Like the condom discussion, She makes the call and that feels weird in the Dom path. The topic should still come up at the same time, but the player should be telling her to stop using them. A slight tweak to how the conversation happens to reach the same end goal ya know? I don't mind each path being mostly the same but flavored differently I just think sometimes it's hard to hide the nuts and bolts, And I want to give feedback on it and maybe give helpful advice.
I think I can relate to that, even if I myself do prefer the sub-route. You are probably right, some small tweaks to make it more the MCs choice, even if the player doesn't actually choose in that situation would probably help. And it would be small tweaks to the conversation, so maybe this could happen. The route would still run the same way, so there is no need for big variations/variables, but it would feel more organic for a dom-route player.

Reactions: Sanon441

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Holy fuck, I don't check this page for two days and there's like 15 pages of new messages?! Hoping that means the new update is being received well; I don't think I'll get around to it until the next update. Glad to see this game getting some more popularity, keep it up Le Stag! :)

Reactions: Silwith

APeX_VeNoM

Aug 19, 2022
Hey can anyone share the save file having all the gallery photos unlocked, because i replayed the game multiple times from the start still there are a few left I wanna unlock all.

If cant share the file atleast tell me how do I get all the pics and hidden ones too.

View attachment 4046178
Yo can anyone answer to this please.

I also downloaded a save files folder but I don't know where it goes in the game folder, I need some help here.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Btw Le Stag , because I just looked at the new Fanart-thread. I know that, objectivly, Nathans dick is pretty big (if we look at proportions of Lauras face to dick ratio ect), but from a subjective standpoint it "feels" kinda average, so if I may make a proposition.
You probably already thought about the MC being there to watch Nathan and Laura do it at one point (and then later talk with Laura and/or Nathan about it trough messages), I think giving us a picture kinda like Laura in the middle and both guys to the side, dicks in her face would be nice, to give the player a visual comparison ;D (And while I am a sub-route player, gotta think about the Doms and Balanced guys, so maybe the picture would have a variation depending on route, so in the balanced/dom route it would be a similar size, while for the sub-route players it could show how Nathan is much bigger :D ... tbf, I am just into sph, I admit, but I think overall that would be cool anyway :D)

I think I can relate to that, even if I myself do prefer the sub-route. You are probably right, some small tweaks to make it more the MCs choice, even if the player doesn't actually choose in that situation would probably help. And it would be small tweaks to the conversation, so maybe this could happen. The route would still run the same way, so there is no need for big variations/variables, but it would feel more organic for a dom-route player.
Exactly. Small tweaks to the conversations to make the route flow more smoothly and fit the intended feel. No need to change the plot or the characters, just fit the flavor more closely. Avoid false choices by having the MC clearly making a choice, but present us with a HOW he makes the choice flavor. That way we don't feel like our choices don't matter so much, we didn't make the choice, the MC did, he is a character with his own thoughts and desires after all. But we could choose the flavor of how he made the choice, did he make the decision or did Laura? Either way the choice that the plot wants will be made but we don't get to say "no" and have it happen anyway, and feel like we were railroaded too hard.

If she asks if you wanna see a Pic, and the options are Yes/No and you hit "no" and still get it (something I saw somebody upset about), that sucks. Instead she can ask if you want a Pic, and the options can be Yes, or "Well? I'm waiting!" or maybe she doesn't ask at all in sub she just sends it and goes "look at what he's doing to me that you can't" or some variation, while in Dom she just sends it and askes for praise for being on time and doing a good job, and we can respond to that with a reaction to the the picture.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Exactly. Small tweaks to the conversations to make the route flow more smoothly and fit the intended feel. No need to change the plot or the characters, just fit the flavor more closely. Avoid false choices by having the MC clearly making a choice, but present us with a HOW he makes the choice flavor. That way we don't feel like our choices don't matter so much, we didn't make the choice, the MC did, he is a character with his own thoughts and desires after all. But we could choose the flavor of how he made the choice, did he make the decision or did Laura? Either way the choice that the plot wants will be made but we don't get to say "no" and have it happen anyway, and feel like we were railroaded too hard.

If she asks if you wanna see a Pic, and the options are Yes/No and you hit "no" and still get it (something a saw somebody upset about), that sucks. Instead she can ask if you want a Pic, and the options can be Yes, or "Well? I'm waiting!" or maybe she doesn't ask at all in sub she just sends it and goes "look at what he's doing to me that you can't" or some variation, while in Dom she just sends it and askes for praise for being on time and doing a good job, and we can respond to that with a reaction to the the picture.
While I agree with some of the sentiment expressed by Le Stag in a post a few pages back about people telling him how to change his game, I do think there are some really solid ideas being passed around that could improve the game, especially such that are in line with Le Stag's vision of the project. Ideas like this and some I was discussing with another user previously (probably 50 pages back by now lol) about showing things that substantiate the deep relationship MC has with Laura are good things that could be kept in mind and seemingly don't change the direction of the way Le Stag has previously stated he wants his game to go. As long as we're not getting into the territory of trying to dictate the content of the game to him, ideas like these are constructive.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
While I agree with some of the sentiment expressed by Le Stag in a post a few pages back about people telling him how to change his game, I do think there are some really solid ideas being passed around that could improve the game, especially such that are in line with Le Stag's vision of the project. Ideas like this and some I was discussing with another user previously (probably 50 pages back by now lol) about showing things that substantiate the deep relationship MC has with Laura are good things that could be kept in mind and seemingly don't change the direction of the way Le Stag has previously stated he wants his game to go. As long as we're not getting into the territory of trying to dictate the content of the game to him, ideas like these are constructive.
I agree, I pay attention to what Le Stag says and I want to try and keep to the Vision he has while offering idea to see it done well. I support him because the stated goals sounds pretty cool. I don't want him to change his Vision and hope people don't nag him into adding things he didn't originally want. I worry that the Super Sub route might be a lead in to actual NTR. Even if it's Clearly labeled, He was pretty emphatic that he didn't want to do that at one point, and now he says he might introduce race play stuff due to the popularity of it, I hope not, it's hard to do that without it being really gross.

I think I remember those comments. I have expressed some of the same desire. Le Stag has made it known that it's important that the couple stays strong and loving, and I was of the opining that it would be cool if we could see some more of their encounters outside of the the cucking when it's just them. I had suggested maybe sharing some aftermath photos the next day after the MC had reclaimed her, They already share lots of phots throughout the day. Chapter 23 was great for that IMO.

I also mentioned that It feels like Laura goes out to party a lot without the MC, And a scene where he is at the bar actually watching Laura find her next bull, texting the MC to ask him if he has a good look at her flirting would be interesting. He could sit with Tara so she isn't so lonely, and they both Voyeur it up together.

Reactions: Usschevalier

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I think I remember those comments. I have expressed some of the same desire. Le Stag has made it known that it's important that the couple stays strong and loving, and I was of the opining that it would be cool if we could see some more of their encounters outside of the the cucking when it's just them. I had suggested maybe sharing some aftermath photos the next day after the MC had reclaimed her, They already share lots of phots throughout the day. Chapter 23 was great for that IMO.
I mean, they do talk about it in the sub route and all, maybe there could be another conversation about it when it gets to very sub, about if the MC is okay with it, something can look like NTR while still bering NTS, it depends on the MC liking it after all. So if the MC likes the humiliation part, if its something that turns him on, like how Oliver treats him, then while on first look it may look like NTR it would still be NTS nonetheless.
Personally I imagine the MC having less sex with her, so I hope there wont be reclaim talk and pics after every time xD but generally, could maybe be a thing.

I also mentioned that It feels like Laura goes out to party a lot without the MC, And a scene where he is at the bar actually watching Laura find her next bull, texting the MC to ask him if he has a good look at her flirting would be interesting. He could sit with Tara so she isn't so lonely, and they both Voyeur it up together.
Pretty sure something like that is already floating in his mind, I would expect so at least, just seems like a natural step at some point, similar to watching live (and later talking about it, because phone game :D)

Reactions: Praetexta

flies12

Jan 3, 2018
My only concern is something Stag said about just skipping the Oliver content going forward. First I find it weird because he said a few times he can't do skipped scenes at all for dev reasons. But the other was it seems kinda bad that anybody that doesn't like Oliver has to miss any update he's a part of going forward instead of having a scene with Nathan play out instead. It feels like that would make more sense no? He's said he has to keep things in for internal consistency, so skipping makes that hard, would it not be simpler to have a slightly different scene with names, and maybe a few dialogue changes made nothing else changed?
There's a pretty big difference between swapping a character out for another one and keeping the important bits, like Laura's first creampie or whatever, (which is what I am assuming is going to happen) and totally allowing people to skip entire chapters worth of content.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I mean, they do talk about it in the sub route and all, maybe there could be another conversation about it when it gets to very sub, about if the MC is okay with it, something can look like NTR while still bering NTS, it depends on the MC liking it after all. So if the MC likes the humiliation part, if its something that turns him on, like how Oliver treats him, then while on first look it may look like NTR it would still be NTS nonetheless.
Personally I imagine the MC having less sex with her, so I hope there wont be reclaim talk and pics after every time xD but generally, could maybe be a thing.

Pretty sure something like that is already floating in his mind, I would expect so at least, just seems like a natural step at some point, similar to watching live (and later talking about it, because phone game :D)
This might be the dom-only route player in me, but I'd be fucking pissed if MC and Laura's sex life suffered/lessened/stopped. That would lessen the importance being emphasized on the strong bond of the relationship IMO. It may make more sense for the sub route, I can't really wrap my head around that perspective. In a perfect world, dom MC would still be reclaiming Laura with strong passion and deep love, and if he's gotta clean up a cream pie or two, I wouldn't be mad at it ;)

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
There's a pretty big difference between swapping a character out for another one and keeping the important bits, like Laura's first creampie or whatever, (which is what I am assuming is going to happen) and totally allowing people to skip entire chapters worth of content.
I agree, I think that it would be easier, but based on what Le Stag posted a few pages ago...

Oliver fans will have Oliver content. People that don't like him just won't see it. ;)
It sounds like skipping the Oliver content, no just a character swap with the same general plot stuff.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
It may have been you and I that had the conversation in the first place as it sounds exactly like the conversation I had too lol

• Haha

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
It sounds like skipping the Oliver content, no just a character swap with the same general plot stuff.
Which kinda makes sense, Oliver seems to be geared very clearly to sub-route players, if he doesn't change his personality it would be kinda weird for dom-route players if there is more with him.
But if he is a "side" character it would work. If, for example, all important story events happen with Nathan, then you need them to happen, otherwise what comes later doesn't make sense, but if Oliver doesn't intertwine with that, then after the first time you could talk with Laura about not seeing him again and it would fall off. Then future content with him would be just unavailable, but that wouldn't impede the story going on with Nathan ect.

This might be the dom-only route player in me, but I'd be fucking pissed if MC and Laura's sex life suffered/lessened/stopped. That would lessen the importance being emphasized on the strong bond of the relationship IMO. It may make more sense for the sub route, I can't really wrap my head around that perspective. In a perfect world, dom MC would still be reclaiming Laura with strong passion and deep love, and if he's gotta clean up a cream pie or two, I wouldn't be mad at it ;)
I mean, since the Sex of MC and Laura never happens at the same time we get to know about it (logic, why would they message at that time) that would work, in the dom path they would talk about the sex and how the MC reclaimed her afterwards, in the sub path about the sex and how MC didnt get to do her that day, for example.
(But the strong bond they have doesn't lessend if they didn't have sex, as long as both are satisfied and love each other :p and so far it seems even in the humiliation teasing of the sub route that stays)

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Can you tell me an ai site or program where I can create this kind of photos? especially for the new laura photos.
to get started. Accounts are free but you're limited how many images you can generate in a day unless you spend bucks.

If you have a PC with a decent GPU, you can install . That's what I use for my fan-art.

Or if you're smarter than me, you can install . It's faster and more flexible than Auto1111, but the learning curve becomes a cliff as soon as you want to do something fancy.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
to get started. Accounts are free but you're limited how many images you can generate in a day unless you spend bucks.

If you have a PC with a decent GPU, you can install . That's what I use for my fan-art.

Or if you're smarter than me, you can install . It's faster and more flexible than Auto1111, but the learning curve becomes a cliff as soon as you want to do something fancy.
Any particular advice on how to train and what you used for models and what not? My biggest issue has been understanding training for consistent results and not horror shows...

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Any particular advice on how to train and what you used for models and what not? My biggest issue has been understanding training for consistent results and not horror shows...
If you want something similar to the game's style then starting point would be the Pony v6 checkpoint and the "Smooth Anime" style lora. I'm sending you a DM with more info to not bog down the gameplay thread.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes