4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024

Nah, joking xP
I mean, the creampie will probably be like the no condom thing, for me Nathan was the first (and so far only) one to do her raw, while MC still uses a condom :D for others the MC was first, would expect it to go the same way for cumming inside :D
I really hope that's not how it is in the dom route. The entire reason I shut NTR Phone off in the netorase girl's path was because I let her go raw, assuming that the MC was going raw as well, and then the next scene she's at the store buying condoms and says "I still don't have to use them for him, right?" That ain't what I think NTRS should be and it's not how I thought the route would go in this game (although I haven't gotten far enough to know for sure yet), due to the dev stating he wanted the MC and Laura's relationship to be deep and loving... if MC's wearing a condom but others aren't, that's not a deep relationship at all. I'm all for cleaning up a cream pie or cummy kisses in a consensual relationship, but I'm not about "condom for me, not for thee", or humiliation, or any of that kind of thing -- all of those seem like straight NTR shit to me. God, I really hope that's just on the sub path, is it?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020
I really hope that's not how it is in the dom route. The entire reason I shut NTR Phone off in the netorase girl's path was because I let her go raw, assuming that the MC was going raw as well, and then the next scene she's at the store buying condoms and says "I still don't have to use them for him, right?" That ain't what I think NTRS should be and it's not how I thought the route would go in this game (although I haven't gotten far enough to know for sure yet), due to the dev stating he wanted the MC and Laura's relationship to be deep and loving... if MC's wearing a condom but others aren't, that's not a deep relationship at all. I'm all for cleaning up a cream pie or cummy kisses in a consensual relationship, but I'm not about "condom for me, not for thee", or humiliation, or any of that kind of thing -- all of those seem like straight NTR shit to me. God, I really hope that's just on the sub path, is it?
I think it would be good if in the dom route MC got to cum inside Laura first and in the sub route Nathan or other guy got to cum inside Laura first. Just like the condom choice in act VI or V

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018

Nah, joking xP
I mean, the creampie will probably be like the no condom thing, for me Nathan was the first (and so far only) one to do her raw, while MC still uses a condom :D for others the MC was first, would expect it to go the same way for cumming inside :D
I know there have not been pic of the MC with Laura in the act yet, but I would hope if you choose to be her first You would memorialize it as a big deal with a picture, since we know she does with a bull it will also be a big deal. You can even compare them and say which one you like more. I still hope we get more Stuff like chapter 23 but in the present.

I think it would be good if in the dom route MC got to cum inside Laura first and in the sub route Nathan or other guy got to cum inside Laura first. Just like the condom choice in act VI or V
A ton of people had a problem with how that went down in the Dom route though, I hope it doesn't end up the same here. When it came to condoms it was Laura who made the choice that she wanted to not use them. She broaches the topic and tells you she wants both MC and Nathan to stop using them at the same time. It will happen, but our only option is who gets to be first, and if we don't want to stop using the condoms, but Nathan still can. As I said before a small tweak to have the MC broach the topic, and tell her he wants to stop using them, would fit better on the route. Right now it's framed as Laura saying "I want you and Nathan raw". With the Dom path it would work better to flip it, The MC tells her he wants her raw, and she can agree to it, then the MC can allow Nathan to also go raw as a privilege for being a good bull so far. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with the condom scenario, that was a real blemish on the Dom path IMO.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I was asking for clarity. In the game, as it is now in the dom route, does Laura make the MC still use a condom and not with Nathan, or is there an option for both raw? This would kill every bit of my interest in this project if it's a "condoms for me, not for thee" situation, or if there's no option for MC to be the first to cum inside... I hope I'm just reading shit wrong lol

• Angry

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
I was asking for clarity. In the game, as it is now in the dom route, does Laura make the MC still use a condom and not with Nathan, or is there an option for both raw? This would kill every bit of my interest in this project if it's a "condoms for me, not for thee" situation, or if there's no option for MC to be the first to cum inside... I hope I'm just reading shit wrong lol
In all routes Laura lets the MC decide who gets to go raw first and if he personally has to keep using condoms. It's the same across thw board.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
In all routes Laura lets the MC decide who gets to go raw first and if he personally has to keep using condoms. It's the same across thw board.
Okay cool. I must've just read things the wrong way, I was worried for a bit there... thanks for the response!

Reactions: Sanon441

RockChalk

Jan 22, 2023
I kind of don't get it, I'm on the Dom path and yet Laura just does whatever she wants, like the MC was being sub to her. I did double check and it says MC is dom towards Laura. However, I get no choices and she tells the MC what she is going to so.
The whole, if were doing this then we're doing it this way, I'm going to do what I want and tell you after...

Like she tells you you have 30 seconds to tell me not to blow Nathan, there is no option to tell her no. You tell her you're not sure and she just says well I'm not stopping now. Doesn't seem like the MC is very dom, if he's Dom shouldn't she be a bit Sub?

Doesn't sound like the MC is very much in control of anything, just along for the ride.

Arg... You tell her NO and she she tells you yes you will... So, no matter what path you're on you're a Sub to her, Nice!

I think this is another I'll have to pass up on, I like to have some control and you have none here.
I have played this game for HOURS AND HOURS! Played all 3 routes and, quite honestly, I am so fucking sick of Laura and her selfish, bullshit attitude towards MC, someone that is supposed to be her “everything”.

She doesn’t take his feelings into account EVER. When he says “No,“ she says it’s too late to back out now or says, “You have to say “Yes” and then, magically, a “choice” box pops up with only 1 option, you guessed it, “YES”.

The game started with the MC telling her that he wasn’t jealous of her being with other guys and admitting that he would like to see her hook up with another man. She then asked him if he would like to sleep with other women and even if I click that I WOULD like to sleep with other women, she NEVER considers letting him do so.

The story is too one-sided for me and she also seems to become a little bitch to MC during her OVERLY DRAWN OUT TEXT DESCRIPTIONS of her sex acts. Imagine Nathan just sitting there watching her type out a 57-line text (or whatever it was) as he is banging her the first time.

Whether it is the Dom, Sub or Balanced path, MC is treated by her in a condescending, degrading way: “I want you to touch yourself while I describe how he is pleasuring me. Can you do that?“ If you say, “No” then she says you have to do it and to not “disobey” me.

Okay, your husband is letting you fuck Nathan whenever you feel like getting laid, blow strangers in a bar bathroom, then take them back to Ashley’s to fuck you all night and you refuse to let him ”have fun” as well, even though he has told you repeatedly that he wants an “open” relationship?

That’s a one-way street and I, as the MC, have gotten to the point where I am pissed off at how things have developed. My “kink” wasn’t just having her fuck dudes and send me texts! Why I can’t I fuck other women and send texts to Laura? In real life, I would start looking to cheat on Laura about right now because she doesn’t seem to give a shit about what I want or how I am feeling.

As she says when Ashley sends MC an inappropriate picture, “Just because I am allowing her to send you sexy pictures doesn’t mean I’ll ever allow you to sleep with her. Unlike you, I’m not one to share.”

What a fucking selfish bitch!

I used to enjoy this game, but the lack of choices makes it seem like I have zero control as the MC, so it is difficult to immersed in the experiemce. “Yes“ or “YES!!!” isn’t REALLY a chocie. Most of the so called “choices” are the same answer OR if you answer the way Laura doesn’t want, then she just bullies you into what she wants.

In real life, I can see MC thinking that he wants to share Laura with other men, but I can also see him being unsure about it afterwards when she comes home with a belly full of cum after sending him photos of Nathan impaling her with his “much larger cock” than yours. As it is, there is no way to adjust or change how things are progressing. She gets fucked literally and MC gets fucked figuratively, which just sucks.

Hopefully, Le Stag will see how the MC has just turned into “cucky” and that he didn’t sign onto that plan. As a developer, don’t give people option or choices and then totally disregard their decisions. I’ve been with my wife for almost 40 years, that dynamic doesn’t work in marriages and it doesn’t work here, either.

Again, I DO love the game, just supremely frustrated with the lack of “real“ choices for the MC/player and the way Laura has become so self-centered and inconsiderate of what MC wants.

Rock Chalk

Last edited:

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020
Shit my bad, I replied wrong comment, I meant to replied one above you

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Shit my bad, I replied wrong comment, I meant to replied one above you
It's all good!

Again, I DO love the game, just supremely frustrated with the lack of “real“ choices for the MC/player and the way Laura has become so self-centered and inconsiderate of what MC wants.
I cleared most of your post so it wouldn't gum up the thread. While I don't come at it as aggressively as you have, I do think there is some solid constructive criticism here that could be implemented to improve the game, and I hope there is more of a feeling of choice, otherwise it's just a kinetic novel that gives you no agency. There's a huge feeling of disconnect when a choice ends up not being a choice at all.

• Angry

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
No fear xP I was specifically talking about my choices here, even in the Sub-Route you can be the first to have raw Sex with Laura, I specifically chose not to and even to continue using condoms, because my main route is kinda clichee "pathetic beta"... xD
I like my virtual stuff to be different to my real life experiences and likes, variety and all that (Tho I did start a Dom playtrough to see how it is too)

I have played this game for HOURS AND HOURS! Played all 3 routes and, quite honestly, I am so fucking sick of Laura and her selfish, bullshit attitude towards MC, someone that is supposed to be her “everything”.

She doesn’t take his feelings into account EVER. When he says “No,“ she says it’s too late to back out now or says, “You have to say “Yes” and then, magically, a “choice” box pops up with only 1 option, you guessed it, “YES”.

The game started with the MC telling her that he wasn’t jealous of her being with other guys and admitting that he would like to see her hook up with another man. She then asked him if he would like to sleep with other women and even if I click that I WOULD like to sleep with other women, she NEVER considers letting him do so.

The story is too one-sided for me and she also seems to become a little bitch to MC during her OVERLY DRAWN OUT TEXT DESCRIPTIONS of her sex acts. Imagine Nathan just sitting there watching her type out a 57-line text (or whatever it was) as he is banging her the first time.

Whether it is the Dom, Sub or Balanced path, MC is treated by her in a condescending, degrading way: “I want you to touch yourself while I describe how he is pleasuring me. Can you do that?“ If you say, “No” then she says you have to do it and to not “disobey” me.

Okay, your husband is letting you fuck Nathan whenever you feel like getting laid, blow strangers in a bar bathroom, then take them back to Ashley’s to fuck you all night and you refuse to let him ”have fun” as well, even though he has told you repeatedly that he wants an “open” relationship?

That’s a one-way street and I, as the MC, have gotten to the point where I am pissed off at how things have developed. My “kink” wasn’t just having her fuck dudes and send me texts! Why I can’t I fuck other women and send texts to Laura? In real life, I would start looking to cheat on Laura about right now because she doesn’t seem to give a shit about what I want or how I am feeling.

As she says when Ashley sends MC an inappropriate picture, “Just because I am allowing her to send you sexy pictures doesn’t mean I’ll ever allow you to sleep with her. Unlike you, I’m not one to share.”

What a fucking selfish bitch!

I used to enjoy this game, but the lack of choices makes it seem like I have zero control as the MC, so it is difficult to immersed in the experiemce. “Yes“ or “YES!!!” isn’t REALLY a chocie. Most of the so called “choices” are the same answer OR if you answer the way Laura doesn’t want, then she just bullies you into what she wants.

In real life, I can see MC thinking that he wants to share Laura with other men, but I can also see him being unsure about it afterwards when she comes home with a belly full of cum after sending him photos of Nathan impaling her with his “much larger cock” than yours. As it is, there is no way to adjust or change how things are progressing. She gets fucked literally and MC gets fucked figuratively, which just sucks.

Hopefully, Le Stag will see how the MC has just turned into “cucky” and that he didn’t sign onto that plan. As a developer, don’t give people option or choices and then totally disregard their decisions. I’ve been with my wife for almost 40 years, that dynamic doesn’t work in marriages and it doesn’t work here, either.

Rock Chalk
We had that discussion like 10 times now, this is pretty much a kinetic novel with flavour choices, if you don't like the route it takes, then go, it wont change.
It is about a MC that likes to see his girlfriend have fun and develop sexually, it is all the MCs want, Laura didn't want it, there is zero reason why she should be allowing the MC to sleep around if she would have been totally content with keeping the relationship monogamous in the first place. Going into it expecting actual choice is wrong, the choices are for variations in the scenes, the overall route is determined in advance and will not change. If you don't like how it plays out that is okay, but you will not get the choices you want in the future either, this is how the game is going and will keep going, Le Stag made that pretty clear as far as I understood it.

Last edited:

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Laura strikes a nerve with me as well. I haven't been able to put my finger on why because on the surface she does seem like a sweet caring girlfriend, but her attitude feels fake nice. She started to grate on me and I eventually burned out early while I haven't with other sharing game heroines like Nicole from Exciting Games, Ayumi from Blurring the Walls, etc.

If MC agrees with everything Laura wants all the time (the Dom/be-cucked-enthusiastically route), she's a blast and like a best friend. Any deviation in preference from what she wants to do will seemingly end in her getting her way anyways through bullying (eventually the Sub/be-cucked-casually route). I want to see what happens to MC if he ever decides to actually put his foot down on one of those "umm Laura, burping up Nathan's cum every day doesn't actually turn me on" responses! We see cracks in her demeanor when MC has been able to push back on her suggestions, but the conversations always get cut off before any meaningful discussion on the lifestyle can take place.

I know that those conversations are not the purpose of this game (as fun as it would be to see Laura squirm). I also get that the MC in this game is written to love everything Laura is throwing at him in both the Dom and Sub paths, and that they're hard coded to work as a couple and wind up together. The problem is that this game is designed to be immersive (with the reader adopting the perspective of the MC), and not all readers will love what Laura is throwing at them. Presenting readers with choices that imply varied outcomes is a death knell if there are no varied outcomes. When an immersed player is presented with a situation where they are looking for a sexual fetish to experience with a loving partner other than be cucked enthusiastically or be cucked casually, and the loving partner is selfishly doing the same thing every time when they don't seemingly have to, there will be some player fallout.

Being Dominant in one of these games (to most people) does not mean being more vocal and enthusiastic about being a cuckold. The expectation from a Dom path is usually that supreme authority and control will be maintained in a sexual environment or relationship (in this case, a partner sharing experience). MC never has control or authority over what goes on in this game. Laura, in all routes, is the Dominant partner. She is driving the action because she wants to fuck other men. She talks MC into the fetish because she wants to feel better about what she's doing (just look at her wiffle-waffling positions and behavior in regards to "the reclaiming" if this is doubted). The MC is basically a wet rag for a reader to wrap themselves in, who will have fun if they enjoy being cuckolded and will eventually uninstall if they're looking for a swinging/Dominant/active experience. I very much doubt there is a single Dom out there who will have a good time sitting/reading from any of these route perspectives. I think even the Sub-path crew starts to realize this after reading through almost the same game on a second playthrough.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
The problem is that this game is designed to be immersive (with the reader adopting the perspective of the MC), and not all readers will love what Laura is throwing at them. Presenting readers with choices that imply varied outcomes is a death knell if there are no varied outcomes. When an immersed player is presented with a situation where they are looking for a sexual fetish to experience with a loving partner other than be cucked enthusiastically or be cucked casually, and the loving partner is selfishly doing the same thing every time when they don't seemingly have to, there will be some player fallout.

Being Dominant in one of these games (to most people) does not mean being more vocal and enthusiastic about being a cuckold. The expectation from a Dom path is usually that supreme authority and control will be maintained in a sexual environment or relationship (in this case, a partner sharing experience). MC never has control or authority over what goes on in this game. Laura, in all routes, is the Dominant partner. She is driving the action because she wants to fuck other men. She talks MC into the fetish because she wants to feel better about what she's doing (just look at her wiffle-waffling positions and behavior in regards to "the reclaiming" if this is doubted). The MC is basically a wet rag for a reader to wrap themselves in, who will have fun if they enjoy being cuckolded and will eventually uninstall if they're looking for a swinging/Dominant/active experience. I very much doubt there is a single Dom out there who will have a good time sitting/reading from any of these route perspectives. I think even the Sub-path crew starts to realize this after reading through almost the same game on a second playthrough.
This whole section. You put into words, quite eloquently I must add, my main concern with the project. I very much hope there's some effort made in later versions to improve upon this, and while I will continue to support the project, I'm going to hold off and see if things do improve before experiencing the game in full.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes