4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
I wanna know too, did you find a clue?
you should accept receiving pictures from Ashley
you should make Tara watch Ashley and take a picture
Ashley will send you 2 pictures during group chat with Tara and MC
after that you will have a small chance with interlude when Ashley will send you additional picture
(I still have 1 Ashley and 3 Laura pictures missing)

Reactions: Sanon441

Aksy

Sep 24, 2017
after that you will have a small chance with interlude when Ashley will send you additional picture
Thanks, does the path matters?

RudKrayd

Feb 26, 2024
Can you send a save file?

RudKrayd

Feb 26, 2024
You know that he'll say... it doesn't work (since you need all the files) ahahaha
Tho it's really kind of you. Great man
There may be errors in the text, sorry, I am not a native English speaker.

Yes, only a part of the photos opens, but thanks for that!!!!
I will leave a link to all the photos that have already been sent.

And from these photos, I realized that the decision to give Nathan Laura's anal virginity is pointless so far....
Developer, if you see this message, please add at least a setting so that you can scroll through the next message at the touch of a button, this will greatly speed up the replay of the game, otherwise I spent the whole day searching for the right branch and it turned out that it was not there.And it would also be better to add the possibility to find out from the photo which part of the plot it comes from, so that it is easier to track the paths when going through.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Idea: Maybe Laura has some intimate pics of her with some old boyfriends/ hookups that she wouldn't mind sharing with the MC now and then? After all, she doesn't seem to ever delete pictures...
That does sound fun for some more "random" pictures, I would love that, yeah.
Probably better as little snippets you can avoid though I think, there is after all a difference between guys the MC is "allowing" in the present, compared to actual ex-boyfriends, not everyone may be fine with that :D (Though, leads to the thought, a ex-boyfriend side character, avoidable, but... her having sex with a ex could be hot for those that like it :D)

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
They both essentially have the same content, so I wouldn't say better fleshed out, it's more that the sub-route flows/feels more natural
Yeah the reason is that Laura is in the driver's seat and makes a lot of the actual choices in the game so far, when in a more Dom centered story the MC would be the one with more say. A few small tweaks could fix this though. It should be possible to have the same events happen but reframe how and why they happened in each route.

That does sound fun for some more "random" pictures, I would love that, yeah.
Probably better as little snippets you can avoid though I think, there is after all a difference between guys the MC is "allowing" in the present, compared to actual ex-boyfriends, not everyone may be fine with that :D (Though, leads to the thought, a ex-boyfriend side character, avoidable, but... her having sex with a ex could be hot for those that like it :D)
There seem to be a ton of people that really want Laura to just straight up date the bulls or do couple things with them. A lot of suggestions I've seen get real close to the line, sex with exes would be another one of those risky close to the line (honestly probably over it) things that does get kinda worrisome. Laura just said in chapter 21 she doesn't want any bull to feel too much like a boyfriend, it would be hard to reconcile that with some of these suggestions.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes