4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Maroile

Jul 15, 2023
if i'd have the knowledge for it, i would love to make a fanmade game, like a VN to see the Laura's side of the story, (not on a phone perspective) see what's passing by her mind and maybe add some kinky things that she do not tell her boyfriend, see her exchanges with Nathan, other bulls, what kind of pictures she send to them, even with Ashley or Tara.
i love the arts of this game and would love to see / create more

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
if i'd have the knowledge for it, i would love to make a fanmade game, like a VN to see the Laura's side of the story, (not on a phone perspective) see what's passing by her mind and maybe add some kinky things that she do not tell her boyfriend, see her exchanges with Nathan, other bulls, what kind of pictures she send to them, even with Ashley or Tara.
There's a few of us having fun in the fan art thread...
https://f95zone.to/threads/netorase-phone-le-stag-fan-art-thread.225809/

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Yeah the reason is that Laura is in the driver's seat and makes a lot of the actual choices in the game so far, when in a more Dom centered story the MC would be the one with more say. A few small tweaks could fix this though. It should be possible to have the same events happen but reframe how and why they happened in each route.

There seem to be a ton of people that really want Laura to just straight up date the bulls or do couple things with them. A lot of suggestions I've seen get real close to the line, sex with exes would be another one of those risky close to the line (honestly probably over it) things that does get kinda worrisome. Laura just said in chapter 21 she doesn't want any bull to feel too much like a boyfriend, it would be hard to reconcile that with some of these suggestions.
Glad to hear that was said... so many people want a vision that is outside of what Le Stag has consistently stated is his vision for the game. It's at least in line with my version of "What is netorase to you?" So I'm happy :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

I also second the advertisement of the fan art thread above btw!

Reactions: Maroile

Maroile

Jul 15, 2023
Glad to hear that was said... so many people want a vision that is outside of what Le Stag has consistently stated is his vision for the game. It's at least in line with my version of "What is netorase to you?" So I'm happy :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

I also second the advertisement of the fan art thread above btw!
Can't believe i've missed that thread until now :eek:
Thanks!

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
There seem to be a ton of people that really want Laura to just straight up date the bulls or do couple things with them. A lot of suggestions I've seen get real close to the line, sex with exes would be another one of those risky close to the line (honestly probably over it) things that does get kinda worrisome. Laura just said in chapter 21 she doesn't want any bull to feel too much like a boyfriend, it would be hard to reconcile that with some of these suggestions.
There certainly is a line, though I didn't have the feeling people want that? Maybe I missed those comments :unsure:
Something like the ex clearly would only work on the sub/very-sub route properly, because it feels inherently like it is much more about humiliation, so if would have to be avoidable side-character.
And of course it is always about the how, slight adjustments can do a whole lot. Right now we do have the situation with Nathan, doing stuff outside of just fucking, but if it develops in a way were the MC is more involved in the parts that aren't fucking it would be no problem I think, having more of the feel of the pair being friends with him and then the sex extra.

Reactions: hhhhy

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I kind of sympathize with the people who were expecting MC to have a more dominant position in Laura's activities. On the other hand, I kind of want to just tell them to replay chapter 5. Or just sticky this image at the top of every page in the thread.

View attachment 4055214
And that's the thing, if he's the Dom and she's the Sub, this wouldn't fly.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
And that's the thing, if he's the Dom and she's the Sub, this wouldn't fly.
Yeah Dominant is probably a bad label. My argument basically boils down to "the game tells you what this couple's rules are, and you agree (by clicking either of those options on the screenshot)". The first time I played, I was just clicking through and wtf'ed at a couple things that happened later.

I'm excusing the non-dominance by saying "you were warned". You're saying if they call it dominant, it should be dominant (I think, don't want to be putting words in your mouth). I think that sums up where we disagree about the game's direction.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Yeah Dominant is probably a bad label. My argument basically boils down to "the game tells you what this couple's rules are, and you agree (by clicking either of those options on the screenshot)". The first time I played, I was just clicking through and wtf'ed at a couple things that happened later.

I'm excusing the non-dominance by saying "you were warned". You're saying if they call it dominant, it should be dominant (I think, don't want to be putting words in your mouth). I think that sums up where we disagree about the game's direction.
Fair enough, for one some simple re-writes could make the story in that path flow a bit more naturally, if Le Stag ever gets around to it besides making new content :D on the other hand maybe it should just be named different, it is a more dominant path, but it is in essence going the same and as far as I understand that is by design. So, it is more... respectful(?) to the MC, while the sub path plays with humiliation ect, but it still is Laura exploring her sexuality and the MC supporting her in it because he likes it, not the MC having the "power" to decide what happens.

CraftyStar

Feb 14, 2024
I dunno how you guys, but I had an absolute blast playing the last update! As the submissive "cucky". It was amazing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to the in progress update and more content and interactions in Whatevergram (forgot the name of the app).

siath70

Apr 5, 2019

I do get it, but it's not the couple telling you the rules it's Laura telling you the rules, you're forced to agree. Just like the whole bar scene with Oliver, you get three options. But only get to choose to let her decided or let her do it, not option one wait until you get home. By the way you get those rules at the first, then later she tells you that you two really do need to sit down and make some 'real' ground rules since it's going this far. That hasn't happened yet.

No matter what you choose on any option you're given, she decides what to do. The game feels like 100% Sub on the Mc's side while she is the Dom.

It's the Dev's story to do with what they please. My problem is giving the reader options that mean nothing in the end. Then defining three paths of which there is really only one, the MC being a Sub while Laura is the Dom (She decides everything, the MC has no input).

I guess the reason I'm still here is just the hope we get a true Dom path. I really did like the idea of the story, I don't like the idea of not having choices that mattered.
This is a great story for people who love Sub stuff, not so much for people who like to be a Dom; or even balanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: WatcherOnADuck

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
you should accept receiving pictures from Ashley
you should make Tara watch Ashley and take a picture
Ashley will send you 2 pictures during group chat with Tara and MC
after that you will have a small chance with interlude when Ashley will send you additional picture
(I still have 1 Ashley and 3 Laura pictures missing)
You won't get the second one (Ashley_Groped_1) though as it's not in the game (yet?).

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
I wonder if anyone would be willing to post his patreon posts and updates. I would love to see his updates on the game. I know someone on here was kind enough to do that. It would at least remind me that that is game is getting updated and I love reading the dev's thought processes.

I am also hopeful that the dev will continue to add more stuff. Squaregram finally get an update is great. But I hope the mystery girl stuff gets shown to us. Or we get a whole narrative about it.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
It's going to be another Oliver date, but she's going to put you and Nathan on group chat so she can tease both of you. It seems Nathan is a bit jealous of Oliver.
Oh really? I wish Oliver was a bit different from Nathan in terms of teasing, and well... cock size / coloring. At least so we can tell a difference between nathan and oliver.

Though I am not personally interested in being called a cuck, I hope that I don't have to travel back to disable that. And can effectively tell Ashley to knock it off with the cuck talk and can just flirt with her.

I love the interactions with Tara though, I wish I could do more with her other than hear she might be masturbating seems to be a slow burn with her.

BuffKat

Nov 3, 2023
It's going to be another Oliver date, but she's going to put you and Nathan on group chat so she can tease both of you. It seems Nathan is a bit jealous of Oliver.
Wait so will that be optional or what? I like Oliver but I'm also very interested in how LeStag would tackle the problem of branches here.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Wait so will that be optional or what? I like Oliver but I'm also very interested in how LeStag would tackle the problem of branches here.
Yes it is optional but LeStag warned that the content you chose to avoid won't be replaced with something else, so it will probably be a short update if you refuse the content.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
The game "Marina's Cuckold Report" told the game by the male MC, but after you see a scene from the MC's point of view, that same scene from the MC's love interest showed up in the gallery so you could then watch it there. What you could do is make a mod for the main game to do the same thing.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes