4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
It saddens me to read that the majority hate Oliver and love Tara.
For me it was the opposite.
I'm really excited because it looks like the next update will cover more of the APP SQUARE
Wouldn't take that too seriously, the people commenting here are not the majority, most people don't comment here, no need to make more of it then it is :D
Also exited for some more Squaregram stuff tho and... for me, also for more Oliver ;D

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
The game "Marina's Cuckold Report" told the game by the male MC, but after you see a scene from the MC's point of view, that same scene from the MC's love interest showed up in the gallery so you could then watch it there. What you could do is make a mod for the main game to do the same thing.
Need someone who knows a thimbleful of RenPy (I do not) and can do some creative writing to just do it VN-style. I had a blast making images for the Laura/Nathan intro scene, I just don't wanna write narratives from bulls' perspectives.

Reactions: akki_sky

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Need someone who knows a thimbleful of RenPy (I do not) and can do some creative writing to just do it VN-style. I had a blast making images for the Laura/Nathan intro scene, I just don't wanna write narratives from bulls' perspectives.
Writing from Laura's perspective I think would work a lot better. especially if there is more than one bull. I could see a couple (non-canon) routes there, to go along with the sub/dom side of things.

Now that has me thinking of the interesting combinations in the relationship:

Laura Dom to MC, but Sub to Bull
Laura Sub to MC and Bull
Laura Dom to MC and Bull?
Laura Sub to MC but Dom to Bull?

Those last two could be kind of fun...

Reactions: Cedrog

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Writing from Laura's perspective I think would work a lot better. especially if there is more than one bull. I could see a couple (non-canon) routes there, to go along with the sub/dom side of things.

Now that has me thinking of the interesting combinations in the relationship:

Laura Dom to MC, but Sub to Bull
Laura Sub to MC and Bull
Laura Dom to MC and Bull?
Laura Sub to MC but Dom to Bull?

Those last two could be kind of fun...
I mean if I'm wishlisting, I'd love for someone to narrate whoever isn't Laura from whatever scene. I say that just to get a fresh perspective, since we more or less already get Laura's perspective in the messages she sends to MC in game.

Then, if it's good, use that narrative as a basis to make images for what happened in that scene. Call it a "companion game" or something. Like it wouldn't make a lot of sense by itself, but play it alongside the main game.

Last edited:

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I mean if I'm wishlisting, I'd love for someone to narrate whoever isn't Laura from every scene. I say that just to get a fresh perspective, since we more or less already get Laura's perspective in the messages she sends to MC in game.
Have you guys asked Le Stag how he'd feel about this project idea? Not throwing rocks at you, I'm genuinely curious if he's seen it.

The things the cuck doesn't share can be hot even if they don't alter the heroine or make her deceptive. Stuff like the intimacy of kissing and touching outside of sex, sweet talk, pet names, all the intimacies that normally go with a relationship. Cuckold stories are about what "should" be shared only with the BF/husband being shared with another man. Just having her make out on the couch with Nathan before the real festivities start and she starts texting the MC could really yank those emotions.

Writing that kind of emotional connection is a way to really reach into those cuck angst feelings and tough for Le Stag to fully incorporate with this format. You're right, it might be fun to write them from Nathan or Laura's view. But (for me at least) only if Le Stag okayed it.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Have you guys asked Le Stag how he'd feel about this project idea? Not throwing rocks at you, I'm genuinely curious if he's seen it.

The things the cuck doesn't share can be hot even if they don't alter the heroine or make her deceptive. Stuff like the intimacy of kissing and touching outside of sex, sweet talk, pet names, all the intimacies that normally go with a relationship. Cuckold stories are about what "should" be shared only with the BF/husband being shared with another man. Just having her make out on the couch with Nathan before the real festivities start and she starts texting the MC could really yank those emotions.

Writing that kind of emotional connection is a way to really reach into those cuck angst feelings and tough for Le Stag to fully incorporate with this format. You're right, it might be fun to write them from Nathan or Laura's view. But (for me at least) only if Le Stag okayed it.
I haven't, I'm just kicking the idea around, but I look at it as the same as fan art. The fan art thread is full of "what if" scenarios and mini-narratives already. a companion project would be an extension of that. The game sets what's canon. The only people who would even see a fan art project would be those who go looking for it after playing the game.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
For anyone trying to edit their save file. Heres the decryption key: "CrepesAuxChampignons"
You can use to de/encrypt and edit your save file.

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
I think the point the groups here can't really reconcile is also on display in the recent comments. The point attempting to be made on those that didn't like the update 10.3 is how it's too close to netorare (ntr) or in English Cuckolding/cuckoldry with many (including the dev) even referring to the other guys has bulls and the comments referring to the cuck.

The lack of boundaries and rules which are core to not only any sharing, consensual cuckolding (there is a difference)
or even regular relationship isn't healthy it's actually kind of toxic. The there is a bunch of different groups here wanting different things and the lack of tags for these and the dev not really having adhered to the label of the game is the source of confusion and some anger.
I should remind you that sharing and consensual cuckolding are 2 separate genres and this is leaning too much into consensual cuckolding instead of sharing for the group here for netorase.

I am not taking any sides (and I'm not kink shaming,) just clarifying why this last update stirred up so much here.
Mostly genre getting twisted.

I would hazard a guess the player primary path choices were something like this:

path : which groups kink followed this path.
balanced : sharing and consensual cuckolding
sub : cuckolding (both) and humiliation
dom : slut gf and sharing

Also slut gf is another genre separate of sharing and cuckolding...

TLDR: the game slipped too far into netorare for those not interesting in such with update 10.3, and needs more route separation and choices having an actual meaning, allowing for kinks to be clear of each other unless the player wants them.

Reactions: ass234

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Ren'Py isn't that hard to learn. I knew zero programming. I literally bought "Python for Dummies" and watched some videos on YouTube and I had a thimble full of Ren'Py knowledge in no time.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Ren'Py isn't that hard to learn. I knew zero programming. I literally bought "Python for Dummies" and watched some videos on YouTube and I had a thimble full of Ren'Py knowledge in no time.
Yeah the biggest job is probably the writer. And that's the part I'm saying "boy I wish somebody would" because I don't want to do it :D.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
TLDR: the game slipped too far into netorare for those not interesting in such with update 10.3, and needs more route separation and choices having an actual meaning, allowing for kinks to be clear of each other unless the player wants them.
No it doesn't need that, the people that don't like where it is going WANT that, sure, but the Dev made clear that he has a pretty clear vision he is following. Oliver seems to be avoidable from the next encounter on, but the overall route the game takes is set, the "routes" of dom/balanced/sub are meant as variations... some fluff if you will, that will give a playtrough a different feeling, while the overall story stays the same (tho, maybe with side-character variations)
The Dev is clearly focusing on bringing a good amount of content in a limited time over making actual different routes and his sucess with patreons supporting him proves him right.

The problem overall really doesn't lie in the game, but in the tag-system not being able to accurately portray what a game is about sometimes.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes