4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Damn. Now in my mind there's a VN with your wife that, slowly, starting to wear piercings again, one at time, and each piercing she wear she becomes more "available" (Sorry Bro Sixty )...
LOL. Nah, no apologies. There's a good story there. If only I knew how to make art.

Could be fun for my Literotica page. A husband knows that his wife associates her piercings with her wild party days in college, and as part of an entry into NTS/hotwifing he encourages her to get a labret or a Monroe...

We'd walked past the piercing studio in the mall a hundred times, and every time I'd remembered the way my wife looked in college. Not that she wasn't still beautiful, but remembering her little crop tops and short skirts and the way she loved catching guys checking her out always got me hard as a rock.

"Hey," I said, finally unable to resist. "Want to head in here? You really admired that girl's lip piercing the other day."

"It's called a labret," she said. "And no thanks. I'm done with all that"

"I hope it's not because of me," I said. "You don't have to give up the things you love just because we're married. I know you really liked your navel ring and your VCH. "

"Yeah," she said with a laugh. "But I also really liked dressing sexy and going dancing and having boys chase me."

"The word chase implies that you ran away," I teased. "I think you mean you liked having boys catch you."

"Hey," she said with a big grin. "You better not be complaining. If I wasn't easy, you couldn't have gotten me."

I laughed at that.

"Harsh, but fair," I said.

"Seriously, baby," she went on. "I left that girl behind. I mean, I still love the aesthetic, but if I still looked like that and dressed like that guys would still hit on me all the time."

I stopped walking and turned to face her.

"What?" she said. "Why are you giving me that goofy grin?"

"Well," I said. "You listed the pros. I'm waiting for the cons."

Comprehension dawned, and her eyes widened.

"Baby," she said. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying," I said. "That you should definitely get the labret."

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
LOL. Nah, no apologies. There's a good story there. If only I knew how to make art.

Could be fun for my Literotica page. A husband knows that his wife associates her piercings with her wild party days in college, and as part of an entry into NTS/hotwifing he encourages her to get a labret or a Monroe...

We'd walked past the piercing studio in the mall a hundred times, and every time I'd remembered the way my wife looked in college. Not that she wasn't still beautiful, but remembering her little crop tops and short skirts and the way she loved catching guys checking her out always got me hard as a rock.

"Hey," I said, finally unable to resist. "Want to head in here? You really admired that girl's lip piercing the other day."

"It's called a labret," she said. "And no thanks. I'm done with all that"

"I hope it's not because of me," I said. "You don't have to give up the things you love just because we're married. I know you really liked your navel ring and your VCH. "

"Yeah," she said with a laugh. "But I also really liked dressing sexy and going dancing and having boys chase me."

"The word chase implies that you ran away," I teased. "I think you mean you liked having boys catch you."

"Hey," she said with a big grin. "You better not be complaining. If I wasn't easy, you couldn't have gotten me."

I laughed at that.

"Harsh, but fair," I said.

"Seriously, baby," she went on. "I left that girl behind. I mean, I still love the aesthetic, but if I still looked like that and dressed like that guys would still hit on me all the time."

I stopped walking and turned to face her.

"What?" she said. "Why are you giving me that goofy grin?"

"Well," I said. "You listed the pros. I'm waiting for the cons."

Comprehension dawned, and her eyes widened.

"Baby," she said. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying," I said. "That you should definitely get the labret."
Beautiful! Now need a picture of her to better identify in the tales ;)

Reactions: Sixty

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Beautiful! Now need a picture of her to better identify in the tales ;)
Heh. I know you're kidding, but I've seen guys actually do that on Reddit. Imagine how quickly that would lead to divorce. One of the stories on my Lit page is based on an adventure she/we had and she loves it. A picture would get a couple lawyers paid real quick.

• Sad
Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Heh. I know you're kidding, but I've seen guys actually do that on Reddit. Imagine how quickly that would lead to divorce. One of the stories on my Lit page is based on an adventure she/we had and she loves it. A picture would get a couple lawyers paid real quick.
Change her face (a little) with an AI. Someone do it ;) (dev of lucky phone, too)

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
May i ask if is there any creampied scenes like she told that she was in birth control last chapter and now she's gonna hide his bf to get creampied by Nathan or s.o in the new ver ?
That's some regular NTR shit, LI lying about birth control to get pregnant by the other dude.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
Does anyone have a save that has a full gallery in the new update? I still have a hundred pictures locked even though i've finished the game twice by now
Depends on what you mean by your question:
If you want to have a full gallery, you should check the fille Assets few posts back with extraction of all pictures.
If you want to know results of other players, I don't think it's possible to open a full gallery even if you play 100 times different paths.
If you have an issue to see more unlock pictures on your PC, maybe the problem is you didn't click Cross-Run Pictures. Every time you start the new game pictures got "locked", but if you open them once, you can always open and see them by clicking Cross-Run Pictures.
Screenshot 2024-09-13 134708.jpg

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
If you want to have a full gallery, you should check the fille Assets few posts back with extraction of all pictures.
If you want to know results of other players, I don't think it's possible to open a full gallery even if you play 100 times different paths.
If you have an issue to see more unlock pictures on your PC, maybe the problem is you didn't click Cross-Run Pictures. Every time you start the new game pictures got "locked", but if you open them once, you can always open and see them by clicking Cross-Run Pictures.
View attachment 4030024
I don't think some of these pictures showed there are even possible to get playing in the current version, right?

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
I don't think some of these pictures showed there are even possible to get playing in the current version, right?
Many pictures are randomized. Many pictures you will get no matter what.
Some pictures, like Tara, for example, probably will be in next dev's patch, so you can see 5 of 7, but you can't get missing 2 no matter what you try.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020
View attachment 4030024
Can I have your save, please?

Last edited:

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
View attachment 4030024
I think he means a save that has all the cross run pictures. ie. 228/228

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes