4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
Some kind of punishment for bad updates?

For me the update was alright. I guess it depends on what you like in the game. It was focused on the side girls and the past. None of which I am too interested in.
Nothing wrong with update then. Past is important to any story. and I wanted side girls storyline to forward as well. I am looking forward to play this update now.

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
apparently it's so complicated to share an update..... it's good because I don't have money, otherwise I would have shared day one

It's 5$. If you can't afford it then it means you prioritize other things, which is fine. I don't see a reason to get angry that people won't "give you" what they pay for it, for free. The update will be released for free in a few days or earlier if leaked. Think of it as part of the cuckoldry.

lucfafa20

Jun 3, 2019
It's 5$. If you can't afford it then it means you prioritize other things, which is fine. I don't see a reason to get angry that people won't "give you" what they pay for it, for free. The update will be released for free in a few days or earlier if leaked. Think of it as part of the cuckoldry.
except we are on a crack site here

Reactions: WatcherOnADuck
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes