Identify Netori game stealing friend's girlfriend

sauron93

Nov 6, 2020
Need help identifying this game. I remember the game very vaguely. Few things I remember( which I could have confused with another game) -
- There's a scene at your pool. Optional if I remember correctly. And you invite them over for the swim.
- Gives a car ride to the friend's gf to shopping mall. Mentioning having a car was one of the options and that's how it was unlocked(edit: confused with "simple days", not the game I'm looking for) .
- Possibly honey select renpy game.
- Not a completely netori focused game. There were other girls. This was one of the paths.
- Not sure if it's abandoned now.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Sounds like description from game Simple Days except that models in this game are made in daz 3d and not in honey. select and I don;t remember any pool scene there.

Reactions: sauron93

sauron93

Nov 6, 2020
:unsure: Sounds like description from game Simple Days except that models in this game are made in daz 3d and not in honey. select and I don;t remember any pool scene there.
Yea. I confused that with the game I was looking for. The MC is a rich guy and has a pool. He does invite his friend and gf to the pool. I guess that's all I remember from the game I'm looking for :unsure: