Seeking Netori Games?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Been trying to find netori games on this site but with them being mixed in with NTR I find it hard to find what I want. Any recommendations? I'm fine with rape, blackmail, etc.. basically anything except futa and scat. Oh and furry

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there any definition for something like... Swapping partners with someone else? I mean, he fucks your partner and you fuck his, and vice versa... is there a name for that? and also, do you know a game about that or that has those elements? I've already played one called "Big Black Butt & Big black cock & my sweet wife" and I loved that premise and the game, and wanted to know more like that. Please, I serch something like "partner swing" in the browser here but nothing appears... Can you help me?

Reactions: Dankdoom
Mar 31, 2020
Is there any definition for something like... Swapping partners with someone else? I mean, he fucks your partner and you fuck his, and vice versa... is there a name for that? and also, do you know a game about that or that has those elements? I've already played one called "Big Black Butt & Big black cock & my sweet wife" and I loved that premise and the game, and wanted to know more like that. Please, I serch something like "partner swing" in the browser here but nothing appears... Can you help me?
hey, i guess you have already found some games in that genre by now, mind sharing some? And, isn't that genre called swinging?